Work-in-progress
Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟781,037.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
‘Unlike Anything I’ve Ever Seen’: Mike Rowe Describes His Wild Night With a Pack of Rat-Hunting Dogs in New York City | The Blaze

“Mild manner little terriers, these loyal pets are transformed into the hound of the Baskervilles,” said Rowe. “Together they go into the city and they start killing rats.”
Yet despite the progress R.A.T.S and city officials have made, the rodents remains one of the most common sights for New Yorker City residents and visitors.

“All we know is its almost impossible for a New Yorker be anywhere at any time and not be within five-feet of a rat,” said Rowe.

JackRT

Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
‘Unlike Anything I’ve Ever Seen’: Mike Rowe Describes His Wild Night With a Pack of Rat-Hunting Dogs in New York City | The Blaze

“Mild manner little terriers, these loyal pets are transformed into the hound of the Baskervilles,” said Rowe. “Together they go into the city and they start killing rats.”
Yet despite the progress R.A.T.S and city officials have made, the rodents remains one of the most common sights for New Yorker City residents and visitors.

“All we know is its almost impossible for a New Yorker be anywhere at any time and not be within five-feet of a rat,” said Rowe.

A few months ago I had to put down my Jack Russell Terrier of 15 years. She would have been deadly on rats if they were a problem here. She ferociously protected the property. Several years ago she took on two raccoons in the back yard ---killed one and treed the other. Her record against skunks is les stellar --- two losses vs one killed.

Upvote 0