Mental illness caused by fallen angels (demons)

Oct 25, 2013
Province of Ontario, Canada.
✟8,323.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Here are key things
1. no rest
2. not allowed to eat but hungry
3.not allowed to drink but very thirsty
4.pain
5. fire
6. demons tormenting others
7.hard to breathe.
8. terrifying
9. evil place
10.Jesus is with those living who have seen it.
11.it is a real place.
12. levels to it, different punishments.

blu

How horrible! If only everyone could understand what real trouble they're in if they don't turn to God and Lord Jesus, for Lordship and Salvation!:o

Nobody in their right mind should or want to go to this place! They would have to be blinded by Satan, which we know they are, not to give in to accept our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!

Reactions: psalms 91
Upvote 0

Bluelion

Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
How horrible! If only everyone could understand what real trouble they're in if they don't turn to God and Lord Jesus, for Lordship and Salvation!:o

Nobody in their right mind should or want to go to this place! They would have to be blinded by Satan, which we know they are, not to give in to accept our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!

thing is they know they are going there, God would show them what its like but they denie it. It's like people not going to the doc when they are really sick, they think if there not told they have something really wrong then they don't. They hate Christians who show them true and remind them. Thing is hell can not save anyone only Jesus can. You have to love God to be saved not fear hell. Granted fear of hell can cause a person to seek God, As I have heard some (come to God)by fire.

Upvote 0

single eye

Jun 12, 2014
✟16,169.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Nord, your post sounded very sarcastic to me. If I took it the wrong way I apoligize. Protein is not the main reason we need meat, it is vitamin D. Vitamin D is the basic building block of all hormones, and hormones control everything. It is a fat soluable vitamin that only comes from animal fat. being organic has little to do with meat being a good source of vitamin D, how the animals are raised and processed is more important. Cattle cannot digest grains, so beef from grain fed animals is not a good source of vit. D. Milk and milk products that have been pastuerized are not a good source of vit. D, only raw or unprocessed dairy. Chickens raised in cages and only fed grain do not produce eggs that are a good source of vit. D, only eggs from free-range chickens are. It is not the things we think we know as much as it is the things we don't know that is keeping us from being healthy.

Upvote 0

Avid

A Pilgrim and a Sojourner...
Sep 21, 2013
✟13,263.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
... Satan is deceiving a heck'uva lot of people to go to this place...
Satan cannot make people do what they do not want to do. He can influence them by deception, as you stated, but that is NOT what sends people to Hell...
Jeremiah 17
9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
Our own hearts deceive us. There are people who call themselves Christians, but it is mostly their own selves they deceive. Many people around them are completely aware they are not what they have convinced themselves they are!

T H E
BARREN FIG-TREE;

OR,
THE DOOM AND DOWNFALL OF THE FRUITLESS PROFESSOR:
SHOWING, THAT THE DAY OF GRACE MAY BE PAST WITH HIM
LONG BEFORE HIS LIFE IS ENDED;
THE SIGNS ALSO BY WHICH SUCH MISERABLE MORTALS MAY BE KNOWN.

BY JOHN BUNYAN (1628-1688)

http://www.achristianspirit.com/BarrenFig.html

Upvote 0

Avid

Sep 21, 2013
✟13,263.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
... because when people eat sweets and junk food they eat that in place of veggies and fruit so eating just junk food could leave someone deficient and that's what feeds the cycle of cravings. :idea:
So much to say, but I'll try to limit to responding to this comment...

There are microbes in our bodies - some good and some bad. The good ones are killed off in a number of ways, and the right nutrition (along with other things) minimizes that from happening. Many of the good microbes in our body feed off some of the bad ones. (most of our immune system is in the gut.) If we kill off the good ones, and feed these bad ones with sugars, starch, alcohol, etc., they can take over, and then they demand to be fed while we get sicker.

As you stated, it is a cycle, and in this case, a downward spiral. In this poor condition, we are made to crave the things our enemy wants, it gets stronger, and produces more craving to feed it to make it stronger, etc.

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Paul says there is "the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience," in Ephesians 2:2. So, there is the "spirit" who causes people to disobey God. And this spirit of Satan is nasty and messed-up, messing people's emotions and feelings, while having them disobey how God would rule us in His peace >

"And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful." (Colossians 3:15)

"'Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.'" (Matthew 11:29)

But people take things into their own hands, worshiping their "free wills" and "independence". And then they are separate from how our Father would take care of them in His peace and Jesus Christ's "rest for your souls." Ones need to submit to God, all the time, in the ruling of His peace, or else we are in weakness so we can suffer deeply.

But while we obey how God would take care of us, we have His almighty safety, in His love >

1 John 4:18 shows that God's love keeps us free from fear.

Philippians 4:6-8 shows that God's peace guards our "hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."

But ones take it on themselves to say God does not care about deciding and guiding all the details of their lives; and with this they say they have to make their own choices and moves, about a lot of things. This helps to keep them away from the almighty safety which we have while obeying our Father in His peace.

Jesus is "gentle and lowly in heart", He says in Matthew 11:29. And the emotions of His love and leading are gentle and humble, in us . . . soul-soothing and refreshing in His affection. But ones allow driving and dictatorial passions and distraction to control them, and in the weakness of this they are messed up. And if they keep on trying to make things happen, themselves, the "corruption" builds up in their personalities >

2 Timothy 3:13 > people get "worse and worse" because of sin, not better. They might try to get healed to their own selves, but this is not real healing > we need how our Father corrects us > Hebrews 12:6-11. But God's correction is not "joyful for the present, but painful; nevertheless, afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who are trained by it." (in Hebrews 12:6-11).

"Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you." (James 4:7)

Upvote 0

Avid

Sep 21, 2013
✟13,263.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
... there does come a point where we are unable to choose rightly anymore. Pharaoh eventually was so hardened that he could not choose rightly to save himself or his nation...
Very true, and this is a good way to tie it together. Follow the links below for more of these excellent works!

----------
http://www.achristianspirit.com/StraitGate.html

THE STRAIT GATE;
OR,
GREAT DIFFICULTY OF GOING TO HEAVEN:
PLAINLY PROVING, BY THE SCRIPTURES,
THAT NOT ONLY THE RUDE AND PROFANE,

BUT MANY GREAT PROFESSORS,
WILL COME SHORT OF THAT KINGDOM.

by John Bunyan

----------
http://www.achristianspirit.com/sermons.html

Sermons and Books

Deep spiritual knowledge from 50 to 350 years ago.

One is about 345 years old, and another is about 355 years old...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Oct 25, 2013
✟8,323.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
thing is they know they are going there, God would show them what its like but they denie it. It's like people not going to the doc when they are really sick, they think if there not told they have something really wrong then they don't. They hate Christians who show them true and remind them. Thing is hell can not save anyone only Jesus can. You have to love God to be saved not fear hell. Granted fear of hell can cause a person to seek God, As I have heard some (come to God)by fire.

I'm thinking some may think they're going there, out of their own thinking that what they've done in their lives, is just so bad, that the Lord would never save them, when we know that's false.

Then others of different faiths who don't believe in a hell at all. Atheism, who probably believe in annihilationism, where once our physical body dies, so do we. Just like a car battery going dead. There are people like that. I've known a couple.

The whole world system, media, music and movie industries are all run by people who are in satanic, masonic cults. Just try watching some Hollywood comedy, horror or another genre film, and you'll mostly likely see a very anti-Christian theme and dialogue shown throughout the whole film.

I think it's all too obvious we're seeing a lost culture now that's been conditioned by what they heard and saw on TV, movies, or in a video
game. And of course the satanic elite own our schools as well, that will
push the theory of evolution.

My neighbor said to me once he doesn't believe because he watched some show on TV, where they said they never found the roll away stone, where Jesus was buried. Instead he followed something called stoicism, and old Greek philosophy.

Upvote 0
Oct 25, 2013
✟8,323.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Satan cannot make people do what they do not want to do. He can influence them by deception, as you stated, but that is NOT what sends people to Hell...
Jeremiah 17
9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
Our own hearts deceive us. There are people who call themselves Christians, but it is mostly their own selves they deceive. Many people around them are completely aware they are not what they have convinced themselves they are!

T H E
BARREN FIG-TREE;

OR,
THE DOOM AND DOWNFALL OF THE FRUITLESS PROFESSOR:
SHOWING, THAT THE DAY OF GRACE MAY BE PAST WITH HIM
LONG BEFORE HIS LIFE IS ENDED;
THE SIGNS ALSO BY WHICH SUCH MISERABLE MORTALS MAY BE KNOWN.

BY JOHN BUNYAN (1628-1688)

Barren Fig-Tree - aChristianSpirit

Good point, Avid. Satan can throw temptation into our minds, and try to use deception and make us believe that there's a grey area, so what we're doing that is sin is somehow acceptable, when it really isn't.

Yes. As stated in the Bible, "you shall know them by their fruits". We have to discern within ourselves what is good or rotten, and with the help of God, Lord Jesus and the Holy Spirit, try to eliminate the rotten, and produce good.

Upvote 0
Oct 25, 2013
✟8,323.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Thank you, Nord Christian, for your testimony. :) Personally, I can relate to your troubled, dysfunctional upbringing which fostered rage and hatred. It was only God's grace that kept me from becoming a statistic as a result of what you have described. When I look back on all that, I understand so much. How important it is to have a solid Christian home and church family!

Some people should not be allowed to be parents. Period. It is a set-up for disaster. And, the crippling dysfunction is passed on from generation to generation. And, Satan is ever fanning the embers and flames. Some just snap from the constant assault on their psyches. Like David Berkowitz or Nicky Cruz. Hurt people hurt people.

Alcohol or drugs open the door for demonic activity. And, the more the individual yields to his/her sin nature and Satan, the more ground Satan gets and the more control he exercises in the person's life.

I have seen people so terribly damaged by their upbringing that they are barely holding on from day to day, even though they wear "a mask of sanity." They are functioning sociopaths/psychopaths cloaked in a veneer of respectability.

I have seen others (up close) who have degenerated from a newly acquired Christian lifestyle back down into defection, apostasy and eventual sociopathy/psychopathy as a result of family-of-origin "inner demons" who never were fully & completely cast out. The demons returned with seven other demons and the last state of the person was way worse than the first.

Satan likes to keep his ground taken and continues to press for more territory and strongholds. It is spiritual warfare. And, it never ends.

It is only but for the grace of God that we are not consumed. The more you can ground yourself with God's Word, the more you can fortify yourself against Satan's attacks. If he can't take you to hell, he will certainly try to maim you and cripple any testimony you have. But, "we always have the victory in Christ Jesus."

God bless you and keep you Nord Christian, :prayer:
Renee

You're welcome, Renee!:) My testimony, and yours is something that is all too common within most societies. And yes, some couples really shouldn't have kids, but God's ways are higher than ours, so I'm not going to question why. I'm here for a reason. So are you and everyone else. We
have a choice.

David Berkowitz, Charles Manson, Wayne Gacy among many others are good examples of people being totally consumed with the devil's influence. Of course not everyone becomes sick, depraved human beings like them, and thank God! There are still numerous, uncountable amounts of people who will just follow their way, until they die. No faith or Biblical knowledge. Life is what is was to them, and many will hang on to the bitterness and anger, harboring it til the day they pass on. I know people in my own family who will likely do this.

Alcohol and drugs are for sure a gateway for Satan and his other fallen crew to enter a person. We know through drinking and drugs, people, some more than others, lose inhibition, where they're not in control of themselves. I'd been there a handful of times, but other than act silly and not lower myself to the act of sexual depravity, what I still did was wrong and didn't know it. A lot of today's people believe what they are doing is actually normal. Work. Drink. Go to sleep. Wake up the next day and repeat.
Fornication and adultery is seen as something with a lot of youth that won't go punished, because they're following the worldly satanic model of what life should be like. I once believed myself this was the way people were supposed to live.

I know it's Lord Jesus who saved me. When I do sin, I feel bad for it and confess it to the Lord. I have a couple of sin problems I'm having trouble
shaking.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Simpleman25

Mar 21, 2013
Oklahoma
✟16,627.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I'm thinking some may think they're going there, out of their own thinking that what they've done in their lives, is just so bad, that the Lord would never save them, when we know that's false.

Then others of different faiths who don't believe in a hell at all. Atheism, who probably believe in annihilationism, where once our physical body dies, so do we. Just like a car battery going dead. There are people like that. I've known a couple.

The whole world system, media, music and movie industries are all run by people who are in satanic, masonic cults. Just try watching some Hollywood comedy, horror or another genre film, and you'll mostly likely see a very anti-Christian theme and dialogue shown throughout the whole film.

I think it's all too obvious we're seeing a lost culture now that's been conditioned by what they heard and saw on TV, movies, or in a video
game. And of course the satanic elite own our schools as well, that will
push the theory of evolution.

My neighbor said to me once he doesn't believe because he watched some show on TV, where they said they never found the roll away stone, where Jesus was buried. Instead he followed something called stoicism, and old Greek philosophy.

Where are these satanic Masonic cults? There is nothing satanic about freemasonry. Unless you call reading from the Holy Bible satanic.

I've personally visited lodges in numerous states, as well as other countries. Not once has anything satanic gone on.

Upvote 0
Oct 25, 2013
✟8,323.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Hi Nord :)

You said, "David Berkowitz, Charles Manson, Wayne Gacy among many others are good examples of people being totally consumed with the devil's influence. Of course not everyone becomes sick, depraved human beings like them, and thank God! There are still numerous, uncountable amounts of people who will just follow their way, until they die. No faith or Biblical knowledge. Life is what is was to them, and many will hang on to the bitterness and anger, harboring it til the day they pass on. I know people in my own family who will likely do this."

How true! I find it troubling and very sad that some (many) people never "get it", never repent and never turn; and, are therefore, by their own choices, condemned to an eternal hell. What ever can they be thinking of?!!! Well, they are not really thinking about anything but themselves and the moment.

They are like pack rats -- dropping this, to pick up that, only to end up with worthless less-than trinkets in the end -- forfeiting life's and eternity's greatest treasure. The vanity and foolishness is staggering, mind-boggling. The loss incomprehensible. Not to mention the untold damage they do in this life -- as their cursed lives intersect others'.

But, as you pointed out -- but, for the grace of God, that would be us. We would still be in that horrible darkness on the slippery slope to hell. God's mercy is breathtakingly amazing and awesome. Glory Hallelujah! :amen:

When I think about once-profane, murderous, reprobates like Nicky Cruz and David Berkowitz and others -- who were radically and miraculously saved from such demonic lifestyles, -- I am humbled by God's kindness and I am greatly encouraged. If God can save those wretches, there is still hope for others --no matter how dark things may appear. "His arm is not too short to save."

You also stated, "When I do sin, I feel bad for it and confess it to the Lord. I have a couple of sin problems I'm having trouble shaking." It is a process of sanctification. But, remember, we are admonished to "lay aside anything, any encumbrance, any weight that hinders and strive for the prize on high" (paraphrased).

There simply is NO sin worth retaining or holding onto it. All sins defile and weaken and cheat us of our glory. They give ground to the enemy. And, I for one, am determined not to give him an iota of ground. Let him torment someone else; I will glorify God and serve God. Let all the demons scramble and scream every morning "Oh no, she's up!!!"

-----------------------------------------

***Prayer and fasting can help with strengthening and provide breakthroughs.

***Exposing the sins to the light of day strips them of the power of darkness.

***Memorizing appropriate Scriptures arms us and prepares us for the temptations. After awhile of defeat, Satan leaves off of an area of temptation once he sees we are not caving. But, then we can expect him to come round later to see if there are some cracks.

***The stronger you get, the more useful you are to God and the greater threat to Satan and his demon buddies. Ha! Ha! Ha!

REMEMBER: "We always have the victory in Christ Jesus. In Him, we are more than overcomers." And, "God will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able; with every temptation, He makes a way of escape" -- so prepare with Scriptures and look for the open door or window to escape!

--------------------------------------------

I believe in our hearts, when we finally understand once gaining some Biblical knowledge, and the Holy Spirit convicting us, we're going to want to turn from our sins. I'm dealing with a sin problem right now that I can't seem to shake. I'm giving in a lot less to it, but I've still yet to full repent of it. After 27 years of it, I didn't think it would go away overnight.:o For it's the people without faith, and have no interest in finding Lord Jesus and getting saved, are really the ones who are in deep trouble.

People who are lost are going to have to understand that they can't save themselves. Their ego, intelligence, wealth, status isn't going to save them,
If fact it looks like Satan has deceived a lot of people, influencing them by stroking their egos. They then become arrogant, full of pride. It's them "who's responsible for their own success, when it was God who did it for them in the first place.

Oh, I know if I sin, I'm going to be admonished. I, along with everyone else is going to have to pay for what we do in the physical world. Nobody gets away with anything. And if someone is unsaved, well they've really got something to worry about!:o

Upvote 0
Oct 25, 2013
✟8,323.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Where are these satanic Masonic cults? There is nothing satanic about freemasonry. Unless you call reading from the Holy Bible satanic.

I've personally visited lodges in numerous states, as well as other countries. Not once has anything satanic gone on.

Simpleman, as far as I know, in the lower degrees, people who've joined the freemasons really don't have a clue as to what the "secret of secrets is".
Once followers get to the higher degrees, it get's pretty warped.

Here's an admission from Albert Pike, from his book "Morals and Dogma". He claims that Lucifer (now Satan) is God.

Albert Pike, 33-degree Freemason and author of Morals and Dogma

Lucifer, the Light-Bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!iv
The devil is the personification of Atheism or Idolatry. For the Initiates, this is not a Person, but a Force, created for good, but which may serve for evil. It is the instrument of Liberty or Free Will. They represent this Force, which presides over the physical generation, under the mythological and horned form of the God Pan; thence came the he-goat of the Sabbat, brother of the Ancient Serpent, and the Light-bearer or Phosphor, of which the poets have made the false Lucifer of the legend.v
The true name of Satan, the Kabalists say, is Yahweh (GOD) reversed; for Satan is not a black god, but a negation of God...the Kabala imagined Him to be a "most occult light."vi
That which we must say to a crowd is—We worship a God, but it is the God that one adores without superstition. To you, Sovereign Grand Inspectors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st, and 30th degrees—The Masonic Religion should be, by all of us initates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian Doctrine. If Lucifer were not God, would Adonay whose deeds prove his cruelty, perdify and hatred of man, barbarism and repulsion for science, would Adonay and his priests, calumniate him? Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also god. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two gods: darkness being necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive. Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is a heresy; and the true and pure philosophical religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil.vii

Upvote 0