McDonald's Promoting Homosexual Agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Editorialist

Jun 14, 2005
✟197.00
Faith
Christian
In an alert from American Family Association, according to McDonald's CEO: Company will put full resources behind gay agenda.

In remarks on McDonald's Web site concerning the company beoming a member of the National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC) Jim Skinner, CEO of McDonald's wrote: "Being a socially responsible organization is a fundamental part of who we are. We have an obligation to use our size and resources to make a difference in the world, and we do".

He further states, "I'm thrilled to join the National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce team and ready to get to work. I share the NGLCC's passion for business growth and development within the LGBT community and I look forward to playing a role in moving these important initiatives forward."

McDonald's now follows the Ford Motor Company in promoting homosexual objectives by the homosexual community. God has rewarded Ford for its role in this abomination a 17% declinc in sales. I wonder what God's judgment on McDonald's will be.

You can read the article by clicking on the following link:

http://www.afa.net/

Hagnismos

Sep 16, 2006
Visit site
✟592.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The appropriate response is to pray and stop eating McDonalds unless you want some percentage of every dollar helping promote LGBT politics. I did not know Ford was already on board with NLGCC. The economic aspects are subtle but when you get the largest companies on earth all promoting a gospel other than the one delievered unto the saints, it should force Christians to reconsider the McBurbia they think God gave them. This is only the beginning of a massive polarization that is going to leave many Christian's heads spinning. They will be wondering if 'In God we Trust' means what they thought it did. I have told people before that this LGBT thing is a religious movement and to take our stand we need to create businesses where every job has a ministry component so we can expect Christian conduct from all of our employees. Literally turn a restaurant into a fast food ministry. Another approach might be to get the secret handshakes out and start doing business only with each other (which is how alot of business is actually done anyways despite EOE laws.) And yet somehow Christian business try to live up to the standard for the most part, while the LGBT activists are slinking into every crevice they can find. Anyone care to start a thread about the economics of sanctification?

Upvote 0

Hagnismos

Sep 16, 2006
Visit site
✟592.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If that is true I will ask them to change it. But the partnership is very real, it is confirmed in other places besides AFA, like the NGLCC website.

To give context however these names like Rick Ellis come up in alot of business settings. Alot of these folks are professional board sitters and are on the boards of dozens of companies. It is surprising that more Christians don't get the picture. Little by little the big picture is coming into focus.

God Bless America

Upvote 0

LuciusJulius

Jan 9, 2008
Smudan, Southern Caledonia
Visit site
✟7,833.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
^ Lol, creepy. First McDonald's commercial....

After reading this thread, I don't think I will eat McDonald's anymore at all, but then again, I haven't had McDonald's for about a year. Shame on McDonald's, and Ford for supporting such abominations....

Upvote 0

flicka

Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 9, 2003
✟36,720.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
^ Lol, creepy. First McDonald's commercial....

After reading this thread, I don't think I will eat McDonald's anymore at all, but then again, I haven't had McDonald's for about a year. Shame on McDonald's, and Ford for supporting such abominations....
Soon every corporation in the USA will be "supporting such abominations" in some way or another if they don't already. It's called human rights.

But hey, enjoy your cave.

Upvote 0

Hagnismos

Sep 16, 2006
Visit site
✟592.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
At least they are out in the open about it so that people can make a decision. Imagine working for a company that at the highest levels is completely devoted to promoting a message deeply contrary to what you believe? Most American Christians will probably never hear about this or dismiss it quickly as child number 2 screams 'McDonalds! Mommy, Daddy, Happy Meal?'

And there is some reasons to conseder the verse that says 'God causes his sun to shine on the wicked and the just.' We are admonished to do good to all people but especially those of the household of faith. And you know if McDonalds were also funding the Billy graham Evangelical Association or any number of Christian charities that I believe in I might (just might) be able to buy the argument that it is just giving back to this concept we call America. But that is not the case. The gay activists are using now and have been using for a long time a stealth strategy in attempting to change the culture in their favor, they seek funding in ways that is ignoble and dishonest. There is a video out by the AFA about how a group of gay activists took over the town board in a small Arkansas town and change the laws. Now if we were talking about just happening to move in and liking the place, fine, but the motive was a targeted attack on a village that was known and loved by Christians as a resort. I think I need to call up my evangelist friends and pick the deepest gay enclave in the country and move in with about 15,000 of our best friends.

I admit that being open about evangelism does not mean Christians get it right, many of us have and will in the future fall short of the ideal when it comes to that. We are sometimes insulting, we are sometimes rude. But other than the people who are truly cult whackos, most Christians are sincere and good people who are trying to share what they believe. Almost all Christians I know when told by someone that they do not care to hear it, leave those people alone and even go home and pray for them.

The gay activists I have had the displeasure of seeing are not this way. Perhaps it was God's grace, I think that is true, that the very actions of those who claimed to be fighting for equal rights have convinced me that they do not intend anything like equal rights. They intend to methodically work themselves into positions of power and influence until they can one day announce that they have won.

The only thing left that they cannot defeat is the true church and the word of God. They have even tried rewritting the Bible to omit the parts that condemn homosexuality. But with 2 billion copies of the old version in print and 1.8 billion Christians who know what it says that is going to prove a futile battle.

McDonalds is bad for you physically, and now they have decided to be bad for you spiritually as well.

'Come out of her My children that you do not partake of her sins.' Rev 18:4

Christians need to use their time, talent, and treasure, promoting the Gospel.

The feet of iron and clay have no future. They are the weakest of the kingdoms that have come before and mark the times when the Lord will return.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Texas Lynn

Dec 17, 2002
Brooklyn, NY
✟14,982.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
AFA, as usual speaks with a forked tongue. This is merely an exercise of business networking; it is not in any sense any "promotion" of homosexuality. The assertion it is is merely a smokescreen for a desire to deny the dignity and worth of others.

Upvote 0

MewtwoX

Veteran
Dec 11, 2005
Ontario, Canada
✟9,746.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Liberals
AFA: In A.D. 2101, war was beginning.
HETEROSEXUAL 1: What happen ?
HETEROSEXUAL 2: Somebody set up us the bomb.
FEMALE HETEROSEXUAL: We get signal.
HETEROSEXUAL 1: What !
FEMALE HETEROSEXUAL: Main screen turn on.
HETEROSEXUAL 1: It's you !!
TEH GAY: How are you gentlemen !!
TEH GAY: All your base are belong to us.
TEH GAY: You are on the way to destruction.
HETEROSEXUAL 1: What you say !!
TEH GAY: You have no chance to survive make your time. Ha Ha Ha Ha ....
FEMALE HETEROSEXUAL: Captain!! *
HETEROSEXUAL 1: Take off every 'ZIG' !!
HETEROSEXUAL 1: You know what you doing.
HETEROSEXUAL 1: Move 'ZIG'.
HETEROSEXUAL 1: For great justice.

Reactions: Texas Lynn
Upvote 0

Texas Lynn

Dec 17, 2002
Brooklyn, NY
✟14,982.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
AFA: In A.D. 2101, war was beginning.
HETEROSEXUAL 1: What happen ?
HETEROSEXUAL 2: Somebody set up us the bomb.
FEMALE HETEROSEXUAL: We get signal.
HETEROSEXUAL 1: What !
FEMALE HETEROSEXUAL: Main screen turn on.
HETEROSEXUAL 1: It's you !!
TEH GAY: How are you gentlemen !!
TEH GAY: All your base are belong to us.
TEH GAY: You are on the way to destruction.
HETEROSEXUAL 1: What you say !!
TEH GAY: You have no chance to survive make your time. Ha Ha Ha Ha ....
FEMALE HETEROSEXUAL: Captain!! *
HETEROSEXUAL 1: Take off every 'ZIG' !!
HETEROSEXUAL 1: You know what you doing.
HETEROSEXUAL 1: Move 'ZIG'.
HETEROSEXUAL 1: For great justice.

A much more likely future you've envisioned than some who spend much energy worrying about teh gey.

Upvote 0

phoenixgw

Dec 21, 2006
Sojourner
✟940.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If the Documentary "Supersize Me" didn't deter you from eating at Rotten Ronnie's (your body is a temple, not a cesspool) then perhaps you'd like to change restaurants.

Here's an alternative that is highly recommended by the night-time crowd::yum:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvLDFtaL5HI

Bon Appetit!!!

Upvote 0

_Zap_

Aug 21, 2004
Uh...
✟8,046.00
Faith
Protestant
If the Documentary "Supersize Me" didn't deter you from eating at Rotten Ronnie's (your body is a temple, not a cesspool) then perhaps you'd like to change restaurants.

That documentary always struck me as profoundly stupid.
I mean, honestly, did anyone over ten years old not realize that eating purely McDonalds food for 30 days would have bad effects? Seems like kind of a no-brainer. It did win an academy award though, so maybe I overestimated the intelligence of people.

Reactions: Texas Lynn
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Candide

May 26, 2007
Reno
✟8,358.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Or it could be that people just didn't understand how bad McDonalds is for you until they saw it taken to such extreme measures....

Anyway, I could care less. I don't eat McDonalds, but something as trivial as this wouldn't stop me from doing so if I did. I have no problem with LGBT politics in America...I think that America is a diverse and free country, and homosexuals deserve every right that everybody else has, because they are beautiful creations of God...just like you or I. Jesus routinely got angry at the Religious, not the "gays".

Upvote 0

Hagnismos

Sep 16, 2006
Visit site
✟592.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
'For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshipped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen. For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts, and recieveing in their own person the due penalty for their error.' Romans 1:25-27

That one is pretty hard to white-wash even for the Oxford scholars. In fact Paul suggests that homosexuality is the result of an extreme form of idolatry, the worship of self. Recall that he was addressing a Roman people who had known the Greek sins for centuries. This was a current document intended to tell the church that such things were not to be accepted, and certainly not to be promoted. Christians supporting McDonalds knowing that the company is supporting the LGBT agenda are patronizing the enemies of God.

Upvote 0

Texas Lynn

Dec 17, 2002
Brooklyn, NY
✟14,982.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Paul suggests that homosexuality is the result of an extreme form of idolatry, the worship of self.

Which certainly proves Paul was not a sexologist.

Christians supporting McDonalds knowing that the company is supporting the LGBT agenda are patronizing the enemies of God.

One, the idea there's a unitary "LGBT Agenda" is just plain paranoiac, and two, even if it could be proven such exists, a business enterprise would be hard-pressed to support it; and three, all capitalism is an antithesis to a religion of love but to call even the suits of a multinational like Mickey D's "enemies of God" for acknowledging the humanity of oppressed people in some slight way, is both hyperbolic and reprehensible.

Upvote 0

Maverick3000

Radical Dreamer
Apr 14, 2008
Wonju, Korea
✟8,631.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
The corna does not represent Satan, as it actually predates Christianity. It actually means a variety of things depending on the culture. It originally referred to someone whose wife was adulterous. In Turkey its actually a nationalist symbol symbolizing a wolf. It wasn't connected to Satanism until Anton LeVay decided too. LeVay Satanism isn't Theistic Satanism BTWhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anton_LaVey

Upvote 0

Texas Lynn

Dec 17, 2002
Brooklyn, NY
✟14,982.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The corna does not represent Satan, as it actually predates Christianity. It actually means a variety of things depending on the culture. It originally referred to someone whose wife was adulterous. In Turkey its actually a nationalist symbol symbolizing a wolf. It wasn't connected to Satanism until Anton LeVay decided too. LeVay Satanism isn't Theistic Satanism BTW

Excellent points all. Beware of those who offer simplistic explanations to life's complexities. It could also mean "Hook 'em Horns!" if they were graduates of The University of Texas. Of course to our more far out brethern any university graduate is probably satanic because they can think for themselves, kinda sorta. Exceptions must be made for guys like in Randy Newman's song "Rednecks": "..college men from LSU/went in dumb come out dumb too/hustlin round Atlanta in their alligator shoes/gettin drunk ever weekend at the barbecue..."

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.