1. Saying Goodbye to a Great Staffer: Edial
    Please help me wish Edial a wonderful blessed journey as he steps down from CF staff.
    His footprint on our ministry will always remain but his presence will be greatly missed. I'm sure he will come around as a member to all his favorite forums but for now please join me at his profile page to wish him many thanks for the years of service he has brought to us all.
    All of us on CF staff will miss him dearly!!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
  • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
  • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting after you have posted 20 posts and have received 5 likes.
  • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Massive invasion of Israel - right on schedule, prophetically??

Discussion in 'Eschatology - Endtimes & Prophecy Forum' started by Junebug28, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Chris81

Chris81 Servant to Christ

Marital Status:
    Single
    Politics:
    US-Libertarian
    Faith:
    Methodist
    So are you saying that Israel is just going to sit and wait for their enemies to amass a hugh army along their border in the next few years and Israel will just do nothing?

2. John Christian V

John Christian V Regular Member

Marital Status:
    Single
    Faith:
    Christian
    Why anyone listens to Hal Lindsey, I have no idea. He has a clear history of being dead wrong with his predictions.

3. Junebug28

Junebug28 Guest

It's already happening, and has been for years!

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article7138763.ece

Other links were provided on this very thread, including the recent seizure of missiles from Iran.