Martial arts.STILL has no place in a holy Spirit filled life

FoundInGrace

God's sparrow
Dec 27, 2003
✟38,472.00
Faith
Christian
Easier said than done... grace and mercy come in there.
And also we won't ever know another's road and the specifics of what God may be asking of another, so ideally we need to be careful not to place our own conscience issues or personal convictions on others as they may not be their conscience issues or convictions before God. Thats easier said than done as well. On some things I have high expectations/standards of others that I shouldn't have at times... Hopefully God is mellowing me out on those.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
sure but never at the expense of the truth . the truth is God by His spirit empowers every one of us the same ,to walk in the spirit where we will NOT fulfill the evil desire of the flesh . The same holy spirit that rose chrsit from the dead lives in you ... and if the same holy spirit lives in you then what can he not do in you that he did in the flesh body of Christ if we submit to him and obey him? So to have this expectation that ANYONE who walks in obedience to the holy spirit can walk in holiness before God is very spiritually normal . not some high unachievable thing when,he who has already achieved it dwells in us .
a lot of people simple do not yet realize just how free they are :)

Upvote 0