Mark of the Beast Decoded?

Whatever. You obviously have no idea of the world around you, the struggles in the Middle East and how important and beautiful it is for the Church and Islam to be extending love to one another.

You sit there like a tool and call it all Antichrist and evil, using the Bible to condemn rather then grow wise. You may as well be kissing 'satanic handbooks'.
Here's a verse for you:

Isaiah 5:20
Woe to you that call evil good, and good evil: that put darkness for light, and light for darkness: that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter.

This verse is one that I overlooked in my discussions. It stands true for today, and so many other scriptures supports this one from Isaiah. It says that the world replaces the 'Light' of God with another Light that is a counterfeit light. To me, even when taken literally it can easily fit the description of man's inventions in technology, the light bulb and the power to illuminate it in this world for the natural eyes to see through the darkness. The world calls is 'good' and while it might just be the beast in man that destroys our souls, unknowingly. Thanks :)

Upvote 0

SwordFall

Oct 4, 2013
✟1,454.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
This verse is one that I overlooked in my discussions. It stands true for today, and so many other scriptures supports this one from Isaiah. It says that the world replaces the 'Light' of God with another Light that is a counterfeit light.

When you look at the verse, one notices a very strong context that goes away from the faithful.

Where it says 'bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter', Isaiah is emphasizing on the explicit false witness of men. It goes away from faith and more into self-evident, righteous virtues.

This is something that the 'faith alone' crowd is basically afraid of, that God notices what is righteous even if it is not in due faith of the Creator.

Upvote 0
When you look at the verse, one notices a very strong context that goes away from the faithful.

Where it says 'bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter', Isaiah is emphasizing on the explicit false witness of men. It goes away from faith and more into self-evident, righteous virtues.

This is something that the 'faith alone' crowd is basically afraid of, that God notices what is righteous even if it is not in due faith of the Creator.

Good point, Thanks :)

*Adding, to further define my point, you know that the natural eye cannot discern spiritual things therefore, Satan must appeal to the natural eye in order to deceive spiritually. He pulls the wool over their eyes with a natural phenomenon that affects their conscience mind while presenting it as something innocent and or holy, and this is why I, in addition to what you point out, say that it's the natural phenomenon that is of men's works that brings their end [Rev 13:4]. The natural mind is blinded to the spiritual repercussions. What goes around comes around, and the natural mind cannot put two and two together and make sense of it all; they cannot see how their ill behavior is bringing curses and Wrath's upon the world; this too has been deceptively presented as just "natural disasters", etc. This is why I specified if it is taken "literally", meaning that there's the other flip side to it and you added that side of the view (spiritually). Thanks :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Whatever. You obviously have no idea of the world around you, the struggles in the Middle East and how important and beautiful it is for the Church and Islam to be extending love to one another.

You sit there like a tool and call it all Antichrist and evil, using the Bible to condemn rather then grow wise. You may as well be kissing 'satanic handbooks'.
Here's a verse for you:

Isaiah 5:20
Woe to you that call evil good, and good evil: that put darkness for light, and light for darkness: that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter.

Sorry, the Quran is a devils handbook. When I see a Pope kissing it, I find it hypocritical..

I dont have anything against the people, but I would try to bring them to Christ over that garbage.

I study the quran, so I suppose I have a little insight into it..

thx, God bless

No Idea of the world around me, thats funny, I toured over 70 countries and Ive been to the Vatican as well. Have you?

Upvote 0

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married

False witness?

Shall we discuss your doctrine?

We can do a comparative analysis of what Christ calls for to follow him and we can contrast it with the papacy and see how they add up..

Upvote 0