Upvote 0

SwordFall

Oct 4, 2013
✟1,454.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
The fact that the Pope has been going on his AC warning spree only tells me one thing..

Hes taking the focus off himself..

There is going to be a false prophet...

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

The Pope is the only one with world influence in religion..

I wonder who its going to be..

I also see why the last Pope suddenly left, I wouldnt want to be the pope in those days either..

The Antichrist and false prophet are going to be Jewish, probably the false Messiah they are still waiting for and no doubt would appear as soon as the Jews have a foothold on society- which they have so far been succeeding in doing over the past few decades.

Their ties to anti-Christianity, militant secularism, and Zionism are pretty evidential in themselves, to. Even Jews warn about the Jews.

That's been the legitimate train of thought on the Antichrist for ages, though because the Jews have in fact gained such a foot hole, it's politically incorrect to tell it.
You'd be deemed antisemitic in a second, but not if you claim such things of the Church or Islam.

Which in itself is funny- protestants point to the Church or Islam.
Go figure :doh:

Benedict left because he didn't want the papacy anyway. He was too old and wanted to live it out in peace. The chair is not an easy position to be in.

Pope Francis wants to bring back the archaic values of Christianity. The antichrist is but one of many other things. He wants to bring back the traditional outlook of Christianity and put a stopper in this ridiculous progression currently plaguing Christendom collectively.

Yet again, you just show how warped your bias makes you.

Upvote 0
S

SeraphimsCherub

The Pope,and those high up in the Jesuit order worship Lucifer,and and incorporate all the mystery Babylon religious practices in their worship...while they convince their ignorant RCC flock ...who take what ever the diabolical Satanist Pope says as Gospel, that these are the ways of GOD/JESUS...And of coarse they have not the capacity to think one original thought for themselves to question what their organized 503c12 corporations dictate to them...so they never seek GOD'S WORD to know what HE says...because they trust in the traditions,and doctrines of men. Therefore being not born of the Spirit,they are not drawn to His Word...such as He draws all His chosen to. And because they are not born of the Spirit...the despise the spiritual things,and gifts that be of the Spirit....and because they despise prophesyings, they quench the Spirit. And shut themselves out from the Revelations of God in Christ.

Upvote 0

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The Antichrist and false prophet are going to be Jewish, probably the false Messiah they are still waiting for and no doubt would appear as soon as the Jews have a foothold on society- which they have so far been succeeding in doing over the past few decades.

Their ties to anti-Christianity, militant secularism, and Zionism are pretty evidential in themselves, to. Even Jews warn about the Jews.

That's been the legitimate train of thought on the Antichrist for ages, though because the Jews have in fact gained such a foot hole, it's politically incorrect to tell it.
You'd be deemed antisemitic in a second, but not if you claim such things of the Church or Islam.

Benedict left because he didn't want the papacy anyway. He was too old and wanted to live it out in peace. The chair is not an easy position to be in.

Pope Francis wants to bring back the archaic values of Christianity. The antichrist is but one of many other things. He wants to bring back the traditional outlook of Christianity and put a stopper in this ridiculous progression currently plaguing Christendom collectively.

Can you show me any prophecy linking Israel to the Antichrist and the False Prophet? Thats a new one for me..

Dont you realize that the Jewish Prime Minister was just at the Vatican not even a week ago? Why is the pope getting involved in Israels affairs?

I know why, but you will have to wait till next year to find out..

Personally, I think the Pope is using media to build up the papacies image in order to usher in the coming AC system, they will need the pope to help convince the religious world to accept him. You cant have that many priests sexually molesting little boys, only to have the papacy covering up as much as they can...

I came to Christ by reading my Bible, Im not part of any Church, I accepted Christ right where I am sitting now.

The RCC was killing Protestants, so I dont care much for them.. I know my world history if anything..

The Latin Vulgate has translation issues as well, I have the Greek and English to prove it. I suppose that doesnt matter, the Catholics arent big on Bible study, at least according to my wife, who is Catholic.

Upvote 0
S

SeraphimsCherub

Who do you think created the modern "ZIONIST" political nation state of Israel? The Vatican/Rothschild...the very creators of the UN through which they brought it about. The very same Federal - Vatican{creators of the Federal Reserve in 1913} Notice that the world has been at WAR since then. But the very same Federal-Vatican that fomented WW1 to bring about their "League of Nations". Is the very same Federal-Vatican began the NAZI movement through Hitler their main puppet through which they fomented WW2. Through which they brought about their "United Nations"
And since their NAZI war card died with Hitler and the end of WW2...They Very cleverly morphed into ZIONISM....through which they would eventually foment WW3,and the destruction of a "free" American people{the greatest hurdle in the way right now to their NWO} through which their{the Vatican's} last American puppet president Barack Obama{the son of perdition} will soon plunge this entire world into the most horrific WAR this world shall ever see...And then when their agenda 21 population reduction goals are met through WW3...that's when Peter the Roman...the last Pope will step onto the scene with his grand solution. And all for the most part who are even still alive at this point...will think he's God...and so on,and so on until Christ comes back and destroys him...Because Armageddon will be between the Zionist Pope's Israel,and Great Britain...against Russia,and China. Because Russia and China are currently on board with the Vatican's New World Order agenda. Mainly for the satisfaction of seeing America destroyed. But they will eventually rebel,and that's when Christ will come and destroy the anti-Christ Zionist Pope,and save Israel....but the world will be barely even able to support life at that point...do to the horrific state it will be in by that time. They they will probably have to use technology similar to, but way lighter than,and way more advanced to what they wear in outer-space now. That's the way i currently see it anyways...Only GOD knows for sure though how it will all pan out lol

Blessings...
SC

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SwordFall

Oct 4, 2013
✟1,454.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Can you show me any prophecy linking Israel to the Antichrist and the False Prophet? Thats a new one for me..

It's a 'new one for you' because you think the antichrist should be who you want it to be rather then who it probably will be.

There is a whole lot that ties the Jews. Quite the contrary, there is so much more that ties them then the Church or Islam, most especially by the fact that your interpretation of pretty much the entirety of the Apocalypse is tainted and falsified with your extreme, ant-Catholic redundancies.

Dont you realize that the Jewish Prime Minister was just at the Vatican not even a week ago? Why is the pope getting involved in Israels affairs?
Many people go the Vatican, it's the Christian center of the world. The pope gets involved with everything, just as they have for the past 1700 years, it is what they are supposed to do. You'll see leading Protestants and Muslims go in there as well.

Personally, I think the Pope is using media to build up the papacies image in order to usher in the coming AC system, they will need the pope to help convince the religious world to accept him. You cant have that many priests sexually molesting little boys, only to have the papacy covering up as much as they can...
Oh yeah, the molestation crises that hit the Church.
It's just something for you to bash the Church with, go bash those polygamists and homosexual supporters for a while, and then you'll realize that the Church doesn't have a canon saying 'thou shalt molest kids' where other churches officially induce sin.

I came to Christ by reading my Bible, Im not part of any Church, I accepted Christ right where I am sitting now.
Yeah, there's a lot of those like yourself, and each and every single one of your interpretations are different.

The RCC was killing Protestants, so I dont care much for them.. I know my world history if anything..
And Protestants were killing Catholics, Anglicans were killing both, and Puritans killed witches, and protestants owned slaves, and Calvin burned people publicly.
So on and so on.

You obviously don't know your history, lest you'd be at arms with basically everybody.
For the umpteenth time, you just show how your anti-Catholicism blinds you.

The Latin Vulgate has translation issues as well, I have the Greek and English to prove it. I suppose that doesnt matter, the Catholics arent big on Bible study, at least according to my wife, who is Catholic.
I doubt very seriously you are going to do a better then job then ST. JEROME CIRCA 382AD.
That's the kind of stupid audacity of modern, 'free lance' Christians that irritates me.

Upvote 0
Pro 14:12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

This verse doesnt apply to me. Im a Christian...

Christ is the way, the truth, and the life..

Everything I do, I do in his name..

Every account of my own ministry will be reviewed by, and I will be held accountable directly to God.

How profound this interpretation! You're a Christian, okay, I can let you be yourself, but the scripture isn't defining any Christian, Muslim or Jew, rather it says man, and you put words into God's mouth? What the difference between mankind and an individual Christian?

Upvote 0

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
How profound this interpretation! You're a Christian, okay, I can let you be yourself, but the scripture isn't defining any Christian, Muslim or Jew, rather it says man, and you put words into God's mouth? What the difference between mankind and an individual Christian?

The way that seems right to me is Jesus Christ..

Im not sure what you are looking for..

Upvote 0
The way that seems right to me is Jesus Christ..

Im not sure what you are looking for..

"The way that seems right to me is Jesus Christ."

According to scriptures and believing it as it says that the world is full of false christs and the whole world is deceived, I might ask then, which Christ? The scriptures tell me that no man is an exception to this, and no denomination was mentioned or defined as God is not a respecter of person's, rather he defines it as the 'whole world' of mankind.

"Im not sure what you are looking for."

This is because of your loss of perception in this thread. The title notes that the mark of the beast is 'decoded' but what have you decoded? You speak only of the location and the supposed nature of the 'mark' but nothing to decode it. Read your first post and point this out in case that I have missed it.

I thought the same when I spoke to you about this, what are you trying to accomplish with this thread that hasn't decoded the mark, itself? It should also identify the 'beast' which seems to be in debate, still; nothing decoded.

Wow, you sure can dance! Thanks :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
"The way that seems right to me is Jesus Christ."

According to scriptures and believing it as it says that the world is full of false christs and the whole world is deceived, I might ask then, which Christ? The scriptures tell me that no man is an exception to this, and no denomination was mentioned or defined as God is not a respecter of person's, rather he defines it as the 'whole world' of mankind.

"Im not sure what you are looking for."

This is because of your loss of perception in this thread. The title notes that the mark of the beast is 'decoded' but what have you decoded? You speak only of the location and the supposed nature of the 'mark' but nothing to decode it. Read your first post and point this out in case that I have missed it.

I thought the same when I spoke to you about this, what are you trying to accomplish with this thread that hasn't decoded the mark, itself? It should also identify the 'beast' which seems to be in debate, still; nothing decoded.

Wow, you sure can dance! Thanks :)

Oh, you want my confession, no problem, since you havent been reading my posts lol..

I believe and accept that Jesus Christ, Emmanuel, Son of God, did die at the hands of Pontius Pilate, was crucified and arose from the dead 3 days later.

There is no way to heaven but by Jesus Christ, Gods Son, sent to shed blood for the sins of man. He was the Lamb of God..

Perhaps that clears up "who" Jesus Christ is..

Now..

Time to correct you, as your post is passive aggressive and its time to put you in your place. (Wow, you sure can dance!)

When you looked at the thread title, did it say "I have decoded the Mark of the Beast"

Or does in fact say, "Mark of the Beast decoded?"

You see, the question mark was to indicate that I had an idea, but cannot say objectively what the mark is, only that we have scriptural discernment available to us to help understand what the mark is and how it works. Sounds to me like you misunderstood what was being said, not me.

You cant be damned because of a micro chip.
You cant be damned because of a tattoo.
You cant be damned if you have a sticker on you hand.

Damnation comes with the rejection of God.

At best the mark could be a chip or form of identification for controlling financial matters. Doesnt matter to us anyways..

Now, go back and read the OP and show me where I said what was going to happen exactly, oh wait, you cant, because I never confirmed anything objectively.

The verses I gave you were for you to look at, I cant answer all of your questions for you, which is why I presented that format, so you can decide for yourself.

One or both of my assumptions are right. The mark is not a physical thing, but even if it was, its only a symbol of the damnation written on your heart.

Im sorry you came here looking for answers I couldnt give you, Im so very sorry to hurt you like that..

Upvote 0
Oh, did we go off topic, I thought we were talking about the Mark of the Beast..

Is there another mark you are referring to?

Well, this seems to now be the debate, in spite of how the title misleads peoples about the mark being 'decoded'. I have lost your point of topic because it seems that whatever part of this discussion I address it seems to be off-topic. What then are you trying to say to the audience?

So, this said, I apologize for derailing your thread, seriously! Thanks :)

Upvote 0

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Well, this seems to now be the debate, in spite of how the title misleads peoples about the mark being 'decoded'. I have lost your point of topic because it seems that whatever part of this discussion I address it seems to be off-topic. What then are you trying to say to the audience?

So, this said, I apologize for derailing your thread, seriously! Thanks :)

You arent derailing my thread, lol, and I wouldnt care if you did anyways..

I want people to talk about what brings them discernment, I just hope I can help with that aspect.

Ill repost my op after this so there isnt anymore confusion.

thx

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
What do you guys think of this?

Notice the parallel on the verse numbers (13:16) , and the literal parallel in context.. Creepy..

Exo 13:16 And it shall be for a token upon thine hand, and for frontlets between thine eyes: for by strength of hand the LORD brought us forth out of Egypt.

Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

I am completely convinced the Mark of the Beast is going to be this:

Mark on forehead, Keeping the unholy word of the Beast system, or AC system.for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD'S law may be in thy mouth:

Mark on the Hand, committing to evil works of the Beast system, or AC system.for with a strong hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt.

Exo 13:9 And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD'S law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt.

Any computer chip kind of device is of this world and can be removed. But commitment to the AC is a rejection of God, and admitting this will separate someone from God.

I think people are going to be fooled if they believe the Mark is an actual physical thing people are made to take.

**Obviously reject any form of physical mark if this is implemented, but I dont see how an RFID chip or tattoo can be the reason for condemnation.**

No Fear, Eyes to the Sky

Periph-

Upvote 0

SwordFall

Oct 4, 2013
✟1,454.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Would Jesus kiss a Qur'an?

popekiss.jpg

Lol.
This.

Kissing the Quran had absolutely nothing to do with the Muslim faith. Muslim culture is not big on giving gifts, most especially something so priceless and holy to them as a Quran.

They gave him the book as a symbol of deep affection, and he kissed it to recognize and respect that leap of friendship.

To try to make that look evil or wrong is just plain idiotic, really just separates the sober Christians from the fringes.

Upvote 0

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Lol.
This.

Kissing the Quran had absolutely nothing to do with the Muslim faith. Muslim culture is not big on giving gifts, most especially something so priceless and holy to them as a Quran.

They gave him the book as a symbol of deep affection, and he kissed it to recognize and respect that leap of friendship.

To try to make that look evil or wrong is just plain idiotic, really just separates the sober Christians from the fringes.

Sorry, I dont kiss satanic handbooks and I dont pretend its "OK", but then again, The Pope is no different from a Muslim.

Neither know Jesus Christ personally so it doesnt really matter..

Upvote 0

SwordFall

Oct 4, 2013
✟1,454.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Sorry, I dont kiss satanic handbooks and I dont pretend its "OK", but then again, The Pope is no different from a Muslim.

Neither know Jesus Christ personally so it doesnt really matter..

Whatever. You obviously have no idea of the world around you, the struggles in the Middle East and how important and beautiful it is for the Church and Islam to be extending love to one another.

You sit there like a tool and call it all Antichrist and evil, using the Bible to condemn rather then grow wise. You may as well be kissing 'satanic handbooks'.
Here's a verse for you:

Isaiah 5:20
Woe to you that call evil good, and good evil: that put darkness for light, and light for darkness: that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter.

Upvote 0

Achilles6129

Veteran
Feb 19, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
✟29,682.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Republican
OK, so let's talk about the mark of the beast being "decoded":

In order to do this, we have to first see exactly what John uses to signify "666":

Greek Lexicon :: G5516 (KJV)

John uses Greek letters, not Greek words, to signify "666." The Greek letters used are "chi-xi-stigma":

The ἄγαμος (G22)d, ἀγαθοεργέω (G14)th and an obsolete letter (4742 as a cross) of the Greek alphabet (intermediate between the ἀββα (G5)th and Ἄβελ (G6)th), used as numbers

Now stigma is a very interesting word. It is in Strong's as #4742:

Strong's Greek Lexicon Search Results+

4742. stigma stig'-mah from a primary stizo (to "stick", i.e. prick); a mark incised or punched (for recognition of ownership), i.e. (figuratively) scar of service:--mark.

So the letter used by John (stigma) is also a Greek word meaning a mark incised or punched...scar of service.

Unfortunately for this connection, however, it appears that the letter "stigma" did not come into use until Medieval times:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stigma_(letter)

Stigma (ϛ) is a ligature of the Greek letters sigma (Σ) and tau (Τ), which was used in writing Greek between the Middle Ages and the 19th century. It is also used as a numeral symbol for the number 6. In this unrelated function, it is a continuation of the old letter digamma (originally Ϝ, cursive form ), which had served as a numeral since antiquity and was conflated with the σ-τ ligature in the minuscule handwriting of the Middle Ages.

Originally called wau, it was called digamma in classical Greek and episemon during the Byzantine era. It was conflated with the στ-ligature owing to the accidental similarities of their shapes. The association between the numeral 6 and the letter sequence στ became so strong that today, in Greece, the letter sequence ΣΤʹ or στʹ is often used in lieu of ϛʹ itself to write the number 6.

I know Wikipedia is a rather unreliable source but I have been unable to find anything else on the letter Stigma. So it appears, if Wikipedia is correct, that the connection is just accidental.

Upvote 0