xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
What do you guys think of this?

Notice the parallel on the verse numbers (13:16) , and the literal parallel in context.. Creepy..

Exo 13:16 And it shall be for a token upon thine hand, and for frontlets between thine eyes: for by strength of hand the LORD brought us forth out of Egypt.

Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

I am completely convinced the Mark of the Beast is going to be this:

Mark on forehead, Keeping the unholy word of the Beast system, or AC system.for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD'S law may be in thy mouth:

Mark on the Hand, committing to evil works of the Beast system, or AC system.for with a strong hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt.

Exo 13:9 And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD'S law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt.

Any computer chip kind of device is of this world and can be removed. But commitment to the AC is a rejection of God, and admitting this will separate someone from God.

I think people are going to be fooled if they believe the Mark is an actual physical thing people are made to take.

**Obviously reject any form of physical mark if this is implemented, but I dont see how an RFID chip or tattoo can be the reason for condemnation.**

No Fear, Eyes to the Sky

Periph-

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,682.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

Notice the parallel on the verse numbers (13:16) , and the literal parallel in context.. Creepy..

Exo 13:16 And it shall be for a token upon thine hand, and for frontlets between thine eyes: for by strength of hand the LORD brought us forth out of Egypt.

Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Mark on forehead, Keeping the unholy word of the Beast system, or AC system.for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD'S law may be in thy mouth:

Mark on the Hand, committing to evil works of the Beast system, or AC system.for with a strong hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt.

Exo 13:9 And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD'S law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt.

Any computer chip kind of device is of this world and can be removed. But commitment to the AC is a rejection of God, and admitting this will separate someone from God.

I think people are going to be fooled if they believe the Mark is an actual physical thing people are made to take.

**Obviously reject any form of physical mark if this is implemented, but I dont see how an RFID chip or tattoo can be the reason for condemnation.**

No Fear, Eyes to the Sky

Periph-

I think it pretty much has to be something physical in order for the authorities to quickly spot those who don't have it.

imo, I don't think there is anyway to know for certain what that mark will look like or be until the time comes - which the world will be in surreal state at that ime.

I do think that it will be possible to identify who the Antichrist is - when he first comes to power as the little horn in Europe. We just gotta wait for that ten king kingdom to develop.

Doug

Upvote 0

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I think it pretty much has to be something physical in order for the authorities to quickly spot those who don't have it.

imo, I don't think there is anyway to know for certain what that mark will look like or be until the time comes - which the world will be in surreal state at that ime.

I do think that it will be possible to identify who the Antichrist is - when he first comes to power as the little horn in Europe. We just gotta wait for that ten king kingdom to develop.

Doug

I agree, and Im sure they will implement some form of physical indicator, but that isnt what brings damnation..

I believe the Mark is truly the allegiance to satan, a tattoo or rfid chip can be removed, but the heart cannot..

Christians wont have to worry about taking the mark because we already have allegiance to Christ.

Upvote 0

LaSpino3

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
✟2,160.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
Christperiphal, read your article, interesting but! I believe the best way to examine a subject like this is to examine the words God choose to give John in order to get his message across.

The literal sense of scripture is undoubtedly, first in point of nature, as well as in order of importance. And consequently, when investigating the meaning of any passage, this must be made certain before we proceed to search out any mystical meaning.

Though the true spiritual sense of a text is to be highly regarded, it by no means follows that we are to look for it in every passage; however, we are not to infer that spiritual interpretations are to be rejected either, although they may not be clearly expressed.

The spiritual meaning of a passage is to be sought only where it is evident, and founded on certain criteria, and that its meaning was designed by the Holy Spirit. The criteria, by which to be sure whether there is a latent spiritual meaning in any passage of Scripture, are two-fold: 1. Either they are seated in the text itself, or 2. They are to be found in some other passage of the Bible.

Now in

Rev.13:16, “And he (anti-Christ) causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads.”

The word “mark” in the Greek means a mark cut in or stamped, a stamp, or sign. This implies a literal mark, something that is maybe tattooed or branded into the flesh, or possibly a computer chip implant. We saw the use of tattoos that marked millions of Jews before they were sent to the death camps. Also those in the SS received tattoos on their bodies showing they were of the same mind as their Nazi party leaders.

The phrase “To receive” is to be of the same mind. It also means to receive something from someone as in,

John 18:22, "One of the officers (the givers) which stood by struck Jesus (the receiver.)" Rev.13:16, "Receive a mark."

The word forehead is the Greek metopon. The forehead is used throughout Scripture in the following manner. The Septuagint for Hebrew, "Ex.28:38, Thou shalt make a plate or pure gold, and grave it, like the engravings of a signet, ---- and it shall be upon Aaron's forehead." 1 Sam.17:49, "Smote the Philistine in his forehead." And in the N.T.

Rev.7:3, 9:4, “Only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.” Also Rev.13:16, 14:1-9, 17:5, 20:4, 22:4, "His name shall be in their foreheads."

This word forehead like the word hand in Rev.13:16 is evidence that a literal meaning is meant.

Your thoughts

Phil LaSpino

Upvote 0

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Christperiphal, read your article, interesting but! I believe the best way to examine a subject like this is to examine the words God choose to give John in order to get his message across.

The literal sense of scripture is undoubtedly, first in point of nature, as well as in order of importance. And consequently, when investigating the meaning of any passage, this must be made certain before we proceed to search out any mystical meaning.

Though the true spiritual sense of a text is to be highly regarded, it by no means follows that we are to look for it in every passage; however, we are not to infer that spiritual interpretations are to be rejected either, although they may not be clearly expressed.

The spiritual meaning of a passage is to be sought only where it is evident, and founded on certain criteria, and that its meaning was designed by the Holy Spirit. The criteria, by which to be sure whether there is a latent spiritual meaning in any passage of Scripture, are two-fold: 1. Either they are seated in the text itself, or 2. They are to be found in some other passage of the Bible.

Now in

Rev.13:16, “And he (anti-Christ) causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads.”

The word “mark” in the Greek means a mark cut in or stamped, a stamp, or sign. This implies a literal mark, something that is maybe tattooed or branded into the flesh, or possibly a computer chip implant. We saw the use of tattoos that marked millions of Jews before they were sent to the death camps. Also those in the SS received tattoos on their bodies showing they were of the same mind as their Nazi party leaders.

The phrase “To receive” is to be of the same mind. It also means to receive something from someone as in,

John 18:22, "One of the officers (the givers) which stood by struck Jesus (the receiver.)" Rev.13:16, "Receive a mark."

The word forehead is the Greek metopon. The forehead is used throughout Scripture in the following manner. The Septuagint for Hebrew, "Ex.28:38, Thou shalt make a plate or pure gold, and grave it, like the engravings of a signet, ---- and it shall be upon Aaron's forehead." 1 Sam.17:49, "Smote the Philistine in his forehead." And in the N.T.

Rev.7:3, 9:4, “Only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.” Also Rev.13:16, 14:1-9, 17:5, 20:4, 22:4, "His name shall be in their foreheads."

This word forehead like the word hand in Rev.13:16 is evidence that a literal meaning is meant.

Your thoughts

Phil LaSpino

I believe that a physical mark or chip or tattoo is nothing more than a physical symbol, and may in fact be implemented. But if damnation comes in the form of microchip or tattoo, then damnation can be literally cut out..

But salvation comes with Faith in Christ.

I would say damnation requires faith in the antichrist spirit.

I agree, there may actually be a physical mark.. But Christians arent going to take that as we well know..

And ultimately those who do choose allegiance to the illuminati system will be subject to it, spiritually and physically..

How do you feel about that?

Upvote 0

LaSpino3

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
✟2,160.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
Christperiphal wrote, "I believe that a physical mark or chip or tattoo is nothing more than a physical symbol, and may in fact be implemented. But if damnation comes in the form of microchip or tattoo, then damnation can be literally cut out..

But salvation comes with Faith in Christ.

I would say damnation requires faith in the antichrist spirit.

Phil replies, "Just from these few comments you made I am assuming you do not believe in the rapture of the church before the tribulation begins. You wrote, "Salvation comes with faith in Christ." Agreed! Also you would be changing the Greek meaning of the words. This would fall under the category of "another gospel."

Now concerning the mark; taking or not taking the mark of the beast falls into the catagory of works, meaning our salvation would no longer be intrusted in faith alone concerning Christ's death, burial and resurrection, but in choice, receive the mark and live in the fear of anti-Christ, or die by beheading because we made a choice not to receive the mark.

I don't think so! That thinking puts faith alone on the back burner.
Your thoughts
Phil

Upvote 0

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
"Illuminati conspiracy" - Man do I feel sorry for these poor paranoid people.

Conspiracy?

Tell that to these people who sold their soul to represent the eye of satan..

Love of money right?

Behold the all seeing eye of Lucifer, your master here on earth..
masonic_dollar.gif

Novus Ordo Seclorum (New World Order) or the Antichrist system that is coming soon to a theater near you..

illuminati-montage-912x1024.jpg

Wake up man, its been staring us in the face the whole time..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Christperiphal

Phil replies, "Just from these few comments you made I am assuming you do not believe in the rapture of the church before the tribulation begins. You wrote, "Salvation comes with faith in Christ." Agreed! Also you would be changing the Greek meaning of the words. This would fall under the category of "another gospel."

Now concerning the mark; taking or not taking the mark of the beast falls into the catagory of works, meaning our salvation would no longer be intrusted in faith alone concerning Christ's death, burial and resurrection, but in choice, receive the mark and live in the fear of anti-Christ, or die by beheading because we made a choice not to receive the mark.

I don't think so! That thinking puts faith alone on the back burner.
Your thoughts
Phil

No, I do not believe in a "Pre trib" rapture...

We as christians are promised tribulation and persecution, I look forward to the fulfillment of that.

My personal stance on the rapture?

Postmid-trib prewrath. (After the abomination, but before God pours out his wrath)

2Th 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2Th 2:2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2Th 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Upvote 0

LaSpino3

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
✟2,160.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
Christperiphal, throwing verses out there without any explaination does nothing for me, and proves nothing to anyone. You never mentioned the receiving or rejecting of the mark of the beast as falling into the category of self works, = saving ones self, by having to make a decision; this surely not being saved by faith alone in the finished work of Christ.

2 Thes.2, in the past 150 years between the cults, evolution, complacency, and false teachers, Christianity has fallen to an all time low. Nation after nation, millions having left the faith or are now in the process of fallen away.

And many who claim to be Christian live like pagans, because their involvement in the church boils down to attending church on Sunday. They cling to Christ like leather soles on shoes cling to ice. The rest of their week is dedicated to the things of this world.

Homosexuality has been accepted by many so called Christians and their leaders. Worshipping and praying with pagan religions is on the rise, Catholics leading that parade.

Anti-Christ will kill quickly, just as Nazi shot people in the back of the head, or gassed millions; their suffering was over quickly. That's not tribulation, that's dying quickly. That form of tribulation is easy because it's over fast, no pain involved. But there many forms of tribulation that are far worse. Long term suffering with a sickness, injury, depression, lonelyness, etc., things that go on for years and years. These things have nothing to do with anti-Christ!

Concerning tribulation, the church has been under a great deal of tribulation in the past 2000 years. Look at what the Muslims are doing to Christians now, today; now throw in the persecutions in China and Russia, and many other rnations. This will soon be coming to your home, my home, your family and mine. So you may get what you say your looking forward to it, but I doubt very much you're going to enjoy it, or like it.

Therefore concerning 2 Thes. we have been living it, and will continue to live in tribulation. Also the seven years of tribulation come from God, check out Revelation. Everything begins with Christ opening up the seals in heaven. And let us not forget where this book came from. It came from the hand of the Father who had his seals on it, meaning he, and the Lord Jesus have put their stamp of approval on what has been written.

I'll give you the last word!

Phil

Upvote 0

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I'll give you the last word!

Phil

No need, I dont see where we disagree..

Im simply providing spiritual food for thought with those verses.. (Original post)

I cannot, and will not objectively say the Beast system will institute a mark or not.

Otherwise, I dont see where we disagree on anything, and if anything, you seem to have an advanced comprehension of scripture..

Im happier today because of your post, most just dont get it, yet...

Upvote 0
Dear CP, you seem to neglect Rev 13:4 as you advanced to verse 16. It is by our 'works' first and then whether all will believe it or not. It says that the end of man is according to our works, and what is produced or manufactured by man that can affect every single living soul on earth in the last day? It has to be the works of man that affects every 'mind', at least the mind.

The sign in the head might be suggesting religion while works is of works, of course, and every person can also be marked by works, at least.

As you have stressed, it's concerning 'now' and not the past, really, it's about 'Present day truths' for our time. Past history gives us clues of past relationships with God and how the prophecies can play-out in the end. I am leaning more on the thought that we have a more immediate concern regarding the human race within the past 200 years, roughly. This is why I have lately spoke of technology and the power that gives it life. Look at the parallel's in electricity, the technology and the attributes of God and His prophecies and you might see some of the things that I do.

Rev 13:4 The dragon is worshiped by the world who gives power unto the beast that is also worshiped by men and their end is according to their works. (paraphrased)

The dragon gives power to the works of man which is the beast. The dragon deceives the whole world. Perhaps, you don't believe that you are deceived or ever will be? We all are but some are on the right path and that is recorded in their minds (books). God reads our minds like a book and He can also determine what is in our minds by our works, which is our fruits.

You have described some principal attributes and parts of the events that might relate but there is a lot more to this than the world is able to see, as the entire world is deceived according to Scripture.

I've written a few things about this idea and do hope that people would think about it, seriously because our soul is nothing to neglect or gamble with or take for granted.

Upvote 0

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Dear CP, you seem to neglect Rev 13:4 as you advanced to verse 16. It is by our 'works' first and then whether all will believe it or not. It says that the end of man is according to our works, and what is produced or manufactured by man that can affect every single living soul on earth in the last day? It has to be the works of man that affects every 'mind', at least the mind.

The sign in the head might be suggesting religion while works is of works, of course, and every person can also be marked by works, at least.

As you have stressed, it's concerning 'now' and not the past, really, it's about 'Present day truths' for our time. Past history gives us clues of past relationships with God and how the prophecies can play-out in the end. I am leaning more on the thought that we have a more immediate concern regarding the human race within the past 200 years, roughly. This is why I have lately spoke of technology and the power that gives it life. Look at the parallel's in electricity, the technology and the attributes of God and His prophecies and you might see some of the things that I do.

Rev 13:4 The dragon is worshiped by the world who gives power unto the beast that is also worshiped by men and their end is according to their works. (paraphrased)

The dragon gives power to the works of man which is the beast. The dragon deceives the whole world. Perhaps, you don't believe that you are deceived or ever will be? We all are but some are on the right path and that is recorded in their minds (books). God reads our minds like a book and He can also determine what is in our minds by our works, which is our fruits.

You have described some principal attributes and parts of the events that might relate but there is a lot more to this than the world is able to see, as the entire world is deceived according to Scripture.

I've written a few things about this idea and do hope that people would think about it, seriously because our soul is nothing to neglect or gamble with or take for granted.

This post makes me happy at you..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Achilles6129

Veteran
Feb 19, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
✟29,682.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Republican

No Fear, Eyes to the Sky

Periph-

Very interesting correlation. Verses were developed much later than the books were written, of course, but we cannot rule out a possible connection.

Upvote 0

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Very interesting correlation. Verses were developed much later than the books were written, of course, but we cannot rule out a possible connection.

Ebedmelech actually brought me to that discernment.. I just meditated on it..

If the shoe fits right?

Upvote 0
This post makes me happy at you..

Don't worry, be HAPPY! :)

Dear CP, to offer a side dish to this, I'd like to offer just a little of my reasoning on this thought of mine: Albert Einstein said that the true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but rather it's imagination (paraphrased); I will give my interpretation of this and how it applies to our present day.

You have lately spoken about preterists and this brought something to mind, I recall somewhere in Genesis, I think it was, and I can't recall the verse but it said something about searching our genealogy, and the way that I see it, God is saying that we should not search the roots of our flesh but only of our spirit, the seed of Abraham. Now, I see a difference in how people are searching the scriptures, and that's another subject; the thought is that if we are to allow the Holy Spirit to lead us in understanding then, there is much lacking that comes by the Spirit in a greater sense, IMO.

This type of searching that I really haven't described well, will bring knowledge but as Einstein specified, it's takes imagination, and this is to imagine how these days might parallel to past prophecies but without allowing the historical details to interfere with the imagination of the Present day. Present day truth means to me that it's involving something that grows progressively and very rapidly and comes up in the early part of the last-day era that I believe spans a little less than the past 200 years, and it must involve the 'works' of man even in these last days that links back and through the rising of this 'beast'. BTW, this beast grows and increases over time.

I thought of religion but it doesn't touch the life of every single soul on earth who are deceived by the dragon (whole world). It has to be 'works', i.e. industry, and the man who creates the 'works' of it, and it must have an obvious power that can mimic the Glory of God, as this beast acts as God, and etc.

You have to have all of the right ingredients in order to calculate (imagine) this, and it's not so simple as just counting numbers by our knowledge but rather use our imagination and see how all of these things that I mentioned can draw a conclusion to the one thing that fits the glove, and I have only mentioned a few, at least.

Thanks, I'm Happy, too, at you! :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

xXChristPeripheralXx

Nov 27, 2013
✟1,337.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Don't worry, be HAPPY! :)

Dear CP, to offer a side dish to this, I'd like to offer just a little of my reasoning on this thought of mine: Albert Einstein said that the true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but rather it's imagination (paraphrased); I will give my interpretation of this and how it applies to our present day.

You have lately spoken about preterists and this brought something to mind, I recall somewhere in Genesis, I think it was, and I can't recall the verse but it said something about searching our genealogy, and the way that I see it, God is saying that we should not search the roots of our flesh but only of our spirit, the seed of Abraham. Now, I see a difference in how people are searching the scriptures, and that's another subject; the thought is that if we are to allow the Holy Spirit to lead us in understanding then, there is much lacking that comes by the Spirit in a greater sense, IMO.

This type of searching that I really haven't described well, will bring knowledge but as Einstein specified, it's takes imagination, and this is to imagine how these days might parallel to past prophecies but without allowing the historical details to interfere with the imagination of the Present day. Present day truth means to me that it's involving something that grows progressively and very rapidly and comes up in the early part of the last-day era that I believe spans a little less than the past 200 years, and it must involve the 'works' of man even in these last days that links through the rising of this 'beast'.

I thought of religion but it doesn't touch the life of every single soul on earth who are deceived by the dragon (whole world). It has to be 'works', i.e. industry, and the man who creates the 'works' of it, and it must have an obvious power that can mimic the Glory of God, as this beast acts as God, and etc.

You have to have all of the right ingredients in order to calculate this, and it's not so simple as just counting numbers by our knowledge but rather use our imagination and see how all of these things that I mentioned can draw a conclusion to the one thing that fits the glove, and I have only mentioned a few, at least.

Thanks, I'm Happy, too, at you! :)

Im not calling the Mark anything objectively, I am fully aware there may be a device implemented, but Im not of the mind it would matter either way, those that are lost are lost in their hearts..

As for the works, thx, you are right..

thx again

Upvote 0
Im not calling the Mark anything objectively, I am fully aware there may be a device implemented, but Im not of the mind it would matter either way, those that are lost are lost in their hearts..

As for the works, thx, you are right..

thx again

Yes, I understand what you are speaking of the location of where this mark is and the nature of it but is this really decodong it as your title of this thread implies? No

My posts are addressing the analytic method or at least, my method of 'decoding' what this beast is, and I haven't used numbers but rather my imagination, as Albert specified. Lol

I offered my recipe in brief, my idea of how to decode the scriptures in order to identify the 'beast'. Is this not on topic or did you just attempt to derail your own thread? :idea:

Upvote 0