Many Will Be Deceived

Jerushabelle

Oct 6, 2010
✟6,072.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Oh! the gospel is offensive to those that are perishing, as in Paul's description we are a sweet aroma to one and the smell of death to the other, (both my own paraphrase) Ok! my question was, it appears in the book of Daniel where great amounts of scripture are given about the rise of the antichrist and things he will do. It makes mention in chapter 11 of the custom of giving wives in marriage, In the tribes of Israel including Dan is this a custom that is still going on today? because from what I've been able to gather this practice or custom really only takes place yet at this time in middle east countries, Who or where do you feel the tribe of Dan is today, I have no idea myself, I'm only asking

I asked this same thing in another thread before I found your explanation here. Brother, I never doubt when someone says they have accepted Jesus as their Savior but you may wish to consider that while your posting name is catchy, it sends a message of disrespect of the Gospel to all, believers and nonbelievers alike. The battle is hard enough, eh?

This message submitted in Christian love! :)

Upvote 0
May 10, 2011
✟8,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I asked this same thing in another thread before I found your explanation here. Brother, I never doubt when someone says they have accepted Jesus as their Savior but you may wish to consider that while your posting name is catchy, it sends a message of disrespect of the Gospel to all, believers and nonbelievers alike. The battle is hard enough, eh?

This message submitted in Christian love! :)
and taken in love, while Jesus ministered for the three years that He did, there was a wake of offended religious people who were stiff necked and refused to listen, His message Repent! the kingdom of God is near, seems not to be the message preached today. so when someone starts preaching the gospel today its just as offensive as it was 2000 years ago

Upvote 0

Jerushabelle

Oct 6, 2010
✟6,072.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
and taken in love, while Jesus ministered for the three years that He did, there was a wake of offended religious people who were stiff necked and refused to listen, His message Repent! the kingdom of God is near, seems not to be the message preached today. so when someone starts preaching the gospel today its just as offensive as it was 2000 years ago

Agreed but not everyone knows that. I know it and it still took me aback. To an unbeliever or a new Christian, it could be a stumbling block due to its disrespectful tone. Okay, that's all I'm gonna say on this. :)
I rely on God to direct your path in this and all things, Brother in Christ.

Upvote 0
May 25, 2011
✟15,270.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Perhaps you are deceived yourself. What difference does it make to you, God or anyone else if a christian believes in a rapture?

because when your pastor tells you that your gonna be whisked away before the tribulation and your not, then this is what starts the falling away starts .....

so it is very important in that many will fall away because of false teachings and they werent preparded for the tribulation.. just the fact you do know what the bible says is coming your should tell you somethings wrong....

MY PEOPLE PARRISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE
because you have rejected knowledge I will reject you

you are going through part of the tribulation period as a believer
the tribulation rapture is the only rapture....

Upvote 0

spiritual warrior

May 27, 2011
Travelling from here to glory...what a ride!
✟489.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Revelations states that, in the end times, the Church of Jesus Christ, will consist of 144,000 men, 12,000 from each of the Tribes of Israel, except for Dan.

John, you need to study your bible some more, my friend. The church numbers went well over 144,000 centuries ago, and the passage to which you refer does not refer to the church.

Revelation 7:2-4
Then I saw another angel ascending from the rising of the sun, with the seal of the living God, and he called with a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm earth and sea, 3 saying, "Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads." 4 And I heard the number of the sealed, 144,000, sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel:

None of the other two passages in Revelation states they are Christians either, they are only special messengers of God during the Tribulation period. They do not represent the church, for the whole book of Acts records the birth and growth of the church...way before the events of Revelation takes place.

Whoever you heard this from, my advise is to stay away from them and test everything they tell you against scripture.

Upvote 0

John S

I'm Here - For Now
Nov 19, 2010
✟11,359.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Spiritual Warrior - As I said, according to the Book of Revelations, which tells of the time yet to come, the Church (The Elect), which is selected by Jesus Christ, will consist of ONLY 144,000 first-born sons, who are also virgins.
"None of the other 2 passages in Revelation states that they are Christians either". HUH? They are NOT Christian? WOW. They are CHOSEN by Christ, Himself.
Forgive me if that comes across as sounding harsh. I have never heard anything like that before.

Miss Elly - "What difference does it make to you, God, or anyone else, if a Christian believes in a Rapture?" - It MIGHT matter to God. Just a guess.

Upvote 0
May 10, 2011
✟8,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Spiritual Warrior - As I said, according to the Book of Revelations, which tells of the time yet to come, the Church (The Elect), which is selected by Jesus Christ, will consist of ONLY 144,000 first-born sons, who are also virgins.
"None of the other 2 passages in Revelation states that they are Christians either". HUH? They are NOT Christian? WOW. They are CHOSEN by Christ, Himself.
Forgive me if that comes across as sounding harsh. I have never heard anything like that before.

Miss Elly - "What difference does it make to you, God, or anyone else, if a Christian believes in a Rapture?" - It MIGHT matter to God. Just a guess.
It appears from description to be a chosen remnant of the 12 tribes, I find it hard to read more into that fact, or make assumptions about them. I have to stick with what is written I can't add or take away

Upvote 0
May 10, 2011
✟8,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
TGIO - "A Chosen Remnant"? - Revelations, SPECIFICALLY, says that there will be 144,000 from each Tribe. Who's reading more into that fact? What assumptions have I made? Where have I not "stuck" with what is written?
Your post makes NO sense.
you have not "stuck" with what is written when you called them the "church". No where are these 144,000 called the church, they are who the bible calls them "sealed servants of our God" "children of the tribes of Israel" "male Virgins" "these are the ones who follow the lamb wherever He goes" "redeemed from among men" "the first fruits to God and to the lamb" "They are without fault before the throne of God".....................none of the descriptions make any assumptions these male virgins from the 12 tribes are the church. Although if you can show me in scripture where they are called the church I'd be more than happy to admit my error and side with your deductions

Upvote 0

John S

I'm Here - For Now
Nov 19, 2010
✟11,359.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
People choose to become Catholics.
People choose to become Lutherans.
People choose to become Baptists.
People choose to become this or that.

OK. The word "Church" is inferred.
Jesus chose His first "Church". It consisted of 12 men.
Jesus will choose His "Church" during the time of the Tribulation. It will consist of 144,000 men.
NO ONE chooses to join this "Church". They are chosen.

Satan will wage war against all of the other followers of Jesus Christ. None will escape. There will be MANY martyrs. There will be no Rapture.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
May 10, 2011
✟8,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
People choose to become Catholics.
People choose to become Lutherans.
People choose to become Baptists.
People choose to become this or that.

OK. The word "Church" is inferred.
Jesus chose His first "Church". It consisted of 12 men.
Jesus will choose His "Church" during the time of the Tribulation. It will consist of 144,000 men.
NO ONE chooses to join this "Church". They are chosen.

Satan will wage war against all of the other followers of Jesus Christ. None will escape. There will be MANY martyrs. There will be no Rapture.
Your correct Jesus does choose those who are apart of His church their called the "great multitude" which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands, and crying out with a loud voice, saying, "Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb" Rev. 7:9 and I'm not sure why you say there is no gathering up (rapture) the bible clearly insist that His angels gather His people up Mathew 24:29-31 and it happens after the tribulation

Upvote 0

val5662

Mar 10, 2006
Moose Jaw, Sask.,Canada
Visit site
✟17,228.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi All....
Just a quick tip for those that are interested in the sequence of end times events.It is easier for me to just tell you what to search for and all the web sites regarding this will give you the corresponding scriptures.Just Google seven year peace plan
Have a great day!
Val

Upvote 0

John S

I'm Here - For Now
Nov 19, 2010
✟11,359.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
TGIO - The "great multitude" refers to the LARGE number of Jesus' followers who will be martyred.
I have no problem with a Post-Tribulation Rapture. I guess I mean a Pre-Trib Rapture.

BTW - This quote came to me today sometime.
Jesus said "Upon this rock, I will build my Church" - HIS Church. HIS Church then and HIS Church to come.

Upvote 0

MasterpieceMesias

King of Stoic Cynicism
Feb 20, 2011
Somewhere away from people
✟8,602.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I'd really like to go to Harold Camping's church one day and call him out on his 'prophecies' . . . . goodness gracious it seems like the most famous of and example of Christians (Benny Hynn, Kenneth Copeland, Creflo Dollar) and people we watch on television are really giving us a bad name. It, along with the problems I have myself, make such anger flowing through me crippling sometimes (srs). It really pees me off to see every day how people purposely spit in the blood of Christ to look good or just to not be ridiculed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
May 30, 2011
Charlotte, NC
✟7,918.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
TMT - I'd call it something else, but then I'd get kicked off.

I guess I don't know what an amillennialist believes and, I guess, I don't want to know. Such gall.
My previous post was a joke.

As an Amillennialist, I don't believe in a Rapture. I believe that we are in the 1000 year reign of Christ, and that he is currently ruling from Heaven at the right hand of God. I also believe that the 1000 years is symbolic of a really long time, and not a literal 1000 years.

Since my post count is too low to post a link, just google amillennialism for more info. Or feel free to PM me.

Upvote 0
May 25, 2011
✟15,270.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Know The Truth - When did the "10 Lost Tribes of Israel" find their way back to the present country of Israel?

the bible says they are the 12 tribes and gives each tribes name.... and who says they have to be in israel? it says an angel marks the 12 tribes with the seal of God on their forehead......

They didn't.
In your opinion, what does Genesis Chapter 49 mean?

didnt see what you wrote.... kinda read 49 at first looks this isnt the last days as in end times but thier end time but I didnt read it really....
I gave my opinion.
have to find what you wrote..... though rev is clear at naming the 12 so....

Upvote 0
May 25, 2011
✟15,270.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Revelations Chapter 7 Verses 13-17 deals with the multitude of martyrs that comes out of the great tribulation.
Revelations Chapter 12, Verse 17 says that Satan will make war with the followers of Jesus Christ, after he is unable to defeat the Elect.

You don't have to believe me. Read it for yourself.
There is NO Rapture.

you should notice that their are two discriptions of the rapture in REV
12 its is giving the discription of christ brith and devils attempt through herods killing all unborn trying to get christ..... this is confirmed in verse 5 as something that happened when christ acended to the right hand of the father.....with verse 17 being the making war with the saints....

chapter 13 is the rise of the last kingdom and about the anti christ with verse 4 about satan himself..... REV doesnt go in order.....

Upvote 0