Many Will Be Deceived

May 25, 2011
✟15,270.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
the antichrist can fool the elect, but he can't take away their election. they will live forever if its cool.

the elect are those who ARE written in the book of life when that book is opened.... if you are fooled you are not one of the elect

believers WILL be decieved by the anti-christ and take his mark sealing their fate in the lake of fire..... btw the 'mark' is a Graven image and not a chip.....

Upvote 0
May 25, 2011
✟15,270.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yes, Christians, the elect, will - the Anti christ will come peacefully, but as a man. He will decieve the Jews and then betray them. This is scriptural whether or not we hold a rapture view or not. Christ will come in a cloud of glory, it will be as fast as lightening. If we have time to think about it, it's not Jesus.[/quote]

The anti-christ will decieve most the world.... including some believers...

if you abide in christ God is stronger but, if you fall back into the world after being saved then satan is stronger but only because you left the rock..... your only protection.....ONLY

IM GLAD TO SEE YOU ASK FOR SCRIPTURE PROOF= WISDOM

I would like though to point out that the verses that Jesus talks of lightning striking from east to west so shall the coming of the son of man be has nothing to do with lightning.... you know when you hear a boom outside and you wonder if that was lightning well jesus is saying when I come you will know it because every eye shall see the son of man coming on the clouds with great glory ro gather his elect...... in orther words Jesus cant get to earth w/o you knowing it thats why he says in 2 thess 2:2 to not be shaken as if that day has come....

also this is why he says if they say, "lo the christ is here or in this room go not after them ...why cause it cant be jesus

every eye will see him matt 24:30-31 mark 13:26-27 luke 21:27-28 and rev 1:7

also look at 1st cor 15:51-52 an see that the twinkle of an eye is not the rapture but, our bodies being changed from corruptable to incorruptable

Upvote 0
May 25, 2011
✟15,270.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The 144,000 members of the Elect are NOT all Jewish. ONLY 12,000 are. The rest belong to the other Tribes, who were dispersed throughout the Western World.
There will be 12,000 from Great Britain and her children - Canada, Australia, etc.
There will be 12,000 from the United States.
There will be 12,000 from Spain, Portagul, and their children - South America, etc.
And so on.

The bible is clear it will be 12,000 from the 12 tribes and all are israeli as per rev 7: 4-8

and they cant be jewish because a jew follows the law and grace is of no effect to them.... a jew stops being a jew when he accepts christ...

Jerusalem is still the center of the world... always has been always will be

Upvote 0

Victorium

Oct 21, 2009
Perth.
✟9,988.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Liberals
The bible is clear it will be 12,000 from the 12 tribes and all are israeli as per rev 7: 4-8

and they cant be jewish because a jew follows the law and grace is of no effect to them.... a jew stops being a jew when he accepts christ...

You got that around the wrong way. A true Jew is one that is circumcised of the heart in other words has been made righteous by the spirit through faith. So a true Jew is one that accepts Christ as the true Messiah, whether they lived before or after Christ (1 Corinthians 10:1-4).

A man is not a Jew if he is only one outwardly, nor is circumcision merely outward and physical. No, a man is a Jew if his is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the spirit, not by the written code (Romans 2:28-29).

So the 144,000 are true Jews! :amen:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

freezerman2000

Living and dying in 3/4 time
Feb 24, 2011
South Carolina
✟39,130.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Let me get this straight...only 144,000 will have eternal life? What about all of the godly folks who have already died? How can they be deceived? Are they not going to be with the Father?
Why should the majority of those people who are saved and believe they are going to be with the father even have hope, only to have those hopes dashed on the rocks of a dismal shore?
I don't buy into it...For God so loved the WORLD that he gave his only begotten son so that ALL who believe in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life...
The word ALL, does not sound like SOME.

Upvote 0

John S

I'm Here - For Now
Nov 19, 2010
✟11,359.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Freezerman - I NEVER said that only 144,000 will have eternal life. I SAID that ONLY 144,000 make up the Elect. These are first born sons, who are virgins - 12,000 from each Tribe of Israel, except for Dan, because the antichrist will come from Dan (Italy?). You can verify that list when you compare the lists from Genesis 49 and Revelations.
Virtually every other person who believes in Christ, during the Tribulation, will be martyred. Revelations states that when Satan can't kill the Elect, he "makes war" against all of the other of Christ's followers.

Read it for yourself. I'm Sorry if this isn't what you're used to hearing.
I'm Sorry if you think that EVERY person who believes in Christ is a member of the Elect - the one and only TRUE Church of God. They will be chosen by God - and NOT by man. They are NOT 144,000 Jews. They are from every Tribe of the House of Israel, which were scattered when the Kingdom of Israel was conquered by the Assyrians - never to return.
I'm Sorry if that is distressing.

Upvote 0
May 10, 2011
✟8,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi John,

My position regarding the rapture is just exactly as both Jesus and Paul explained it to us. When God tells the angels that it is time for the harvest Jesus will come first and two will be in the field, one will be taken and the other remain. On that day, just as lightening is seen from the east to the west, we shall all see him in his glorious appearing and the trump of the archangel will sound and with a shout the Lord, my Savior, will call all those who have believed in him and whose names are found in his Book of Life will rise, many from the grave and some living upon the earth at that time. We will rise as a cloud of joyous and grateful believers who have waited patiently and steadfast for that day. Remember that Jesus told us, when we see all these things happening that we were to look up for our salvation draws near. We will have been busy doing the work that God the Father of all those who love His Son has established for us to do since the beginning of the creation, but when we see the Lord and hear the trump we will rise to meet him in the air and be carried off to safety as the wrath of God begins to roll over all of the earth.

That is what I believe about that day of which both my Lord and my brother Paul foretold to me. Oh, friend, there will be a rapture and it will be a day of great joy for those who are caught up in it and a day of great sorrow, fear and trembling for all those who remain upon he earth. Then, the angels will harvest all of the earth as it is told to us by both Jesus and John.

In the writings of Matthew and what we account as chapter 13 Jesus tells a parable to the people now known as the parable of the weeds. After telling the people the parable without any explanation to them, Jesus is later in the quiet company of his disciples and he fully explains the true meaning of the parable.
"As the weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the age. The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. They will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear."

Then again John writes to us of the exact same event in the Revelation in what we now understand as chapter 14.
I looked, and there before me was a white cloud, and seated on the cloud was one "like a son of man" with a crown of gold on his head and a sharp sickle in his hand. Then another angel came out of the temple and called in a loud voice to him who was sitting on the cloud, "Take your sickle and reap, because the time to reap has come, for the harvest of the earth is ripe." So he who was seated on the cloud swung his sickle over the earth, and the earth was harvested. Another angel came out of the temple in heaven, and he too had a sharp sickle. Still another angel, who had charge of the fire, came from the altar and called in a loud voice to him who had the sharp sickle, "Take your sharp sickle and gather the clusters of grapes from the earth's vine, because its grapes are ripe." The angel swung his sickle on the earth, gathered its grapes and threw them into the great winepress of God's wrath. They were trampled in the winepress outside the city, and blood flowed out of the press, rising as high as the horses' bridles for a distance of 1,600 stadia.

Oh, my dear loved one, God's word is true and He has not left us without a testimony of all that is to come upon the earth. Notice in the explanation of John in the Revelation given to him by Jesus' angel what was made known to him by the Father.

First one looking like the Son of Man comes with his sickle and harvests the righteous from the earth, then a second angel harvests all that remains and throws them into the winepress of the Father's wrath. Read very carefully. There are two who hold sickles. One the Son of Man and if we tie the two accounts together as explaining the same event we know then that those who are harvested by the Son of Man seated on he cloud will receive their reward of righteousness. The second harvest by the angel holding the sharper sickly, (could that be because it will be needed to cut down much much more material?), will be cast into the winepress of God's wrath. This will be after the days of the great tribulation of the Antichrist which will be visited upon both the righteous and the unrighteous. Exactly what Jesus told his disciples privately some 2000 years ago.

God bless you.
In Christ, Ted
This is what is considered RIGHTLY DIVIDING THE WORD OF GOD! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
May 10, 2011
✟8,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm not Jewish, and I'm not part of any tribe. And I can be decieved for a time, but I can't be decieved in a way over time that will affect my salvation. That is a promise of God, not my own. I guess that's the point I want to make. God is too jealous for me, as he is with all his children, and pursues me with grace to the point if I need a kickin' to get me out of deception, he will do just that. It's all embedded in Psalm 23, how our Savior/Shepherd keeps us with his rod and staff. He fights off the deciever with the rod, and uses the staff to pull us out of hairy situations we put ourselves in. Christ's blood was given as a sacrifice to win us.. Christ is more than able and willing, then, to keep us inline. It's his testament, the new one, that is in his blood which qualifies him to pursue us in grace until he finishes our faith in victory. According the Gospel of John, and others I imagine, Jesus was able to say he lost not one of the men he drew to himself by lifting himself up on the cross, except the son of perdition, who was doomed for ruin according to scripture.

It's a good topic, John.
I guess its time for a good kickin then...lol

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
May 10, 2011
✟8,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Freezerman - I NEVER said that only 144,000 will have eternal life. I SAID that ONLY 144,000 make up the Elect. These are first born sons, who are virgins - 12,000 from each Tribe of Israel, except for Dan, because the antichrist will come from Dan (Italy?). You can verify that list when you compare the lists from Genesis 49 and Revelations.
Virtually every other person who believes in Christ, during the Tribulation, will be martyred. Revelations states that when Satan can't kill the Elect, he "makes war" against all of the other of Christ's followers.

Read it for yourself. I'm Sorry if this isn't what you're used to hearing.
I'm Sorry if you think that EVERY person who believes in Christ is a member of the Elect - the one and only TRUE Church of God. They will be chosen by God - and NOT by man. They are NOT 144,000 Jews. They are from every Tribe of the House of Israel, which were scattered when the Kingdom of Israel was conquered by the Assyrians - never to return.
I'm Sorry if that is distressing.
Hey John are you a Jehovahs witness?

Upvote 0
May 10, 2011
✟8,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh that 144,000 threw me off, I was'nt sure if you were the one who thinks the antichrist will come from italy, I was wondering what your thoughts were on Daniel 11 where it appears the antichrist and those around him give there daughters as wives, not really a popular custom these days, although its still practiced by a few people groups, Islam is one, Gypsies is another

Upvote 0

John S

I'm Here - For Now
Nov 19, 2010
✟11,359.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
TGIO - I have absolutely NO idea what you are talking about.
What does giving daughters as wives have to do with anything?
"Oh that 144,000 threw me off" - Huh?

Are you an atheist? The Gospel is Offensive - What's up with that?
I, personally don't care if you are, but others might.

Upvote 0
May 10, 2011
✟8,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
TGIO - I have absolutely NO idea what you are talking about.
What does giving daughters as wives have to do with anything?
"Oh that 144,000 threw me off" - Huh?

Are you an atheist? The Gospel is Offensive - What's up with that?
I, personally don't care if you are, but others might.
must be the wrong person sorry! got to many threads going

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
May 10, 2011
✟8,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Bible says that "many will be deceived".
Who will be deceived? The deception happens to those people who claim to believe in Jesus Christ and NOT nonbelievers.
Then the next question is - How can this happen? You would think that the people who believe in the word of Jesus Christ would be immune from Satanic deception. Sadly, that is not the case. I even see that deception on these forums.
How would Satan get people to believe that he could get the antichrist past people who are constantly looking for him? By making them believe that they won't have to worry about him.
How did Satan do this? He, somehow, got the followers of Jesus Christ, in the early 21st century, to believe that they will be whisked away. In this way they will be able to avoid the hardships to come. He had made them believe that they are "special". They will avoid the trials and tribulations that have befallen all of the other people who believed in Jesus Christ since the days of the Roman Empire.
Sadly, far too many people believe Satan's deceptions. There WON'T be a Rapture. May 21st will come and go with NO special meaning to it. The next day, that these people choose, will come and go with no special meaning to it.
The antichrist WILL come. He will do "good" things to make the world a better place. People will love him. They will greatly mourn his death. When he shows his evil face, then the people who expect to be whisked away, will suddenly cry - Oh No.
Revelations states that, in the end times, the Church of Jesus Christ, will consist of 144,000 men, 12,000 from each of the Tribes of Israel, except for Dan. The reason that Dan is not included in that list, is because the antichrist will come from that Tribe.

How many minds will be changed because of this thread - probably none.
Ok It was my mistake of attributing the 144,000 as the only people getting saved which is a JW (Jehovah Witness) doctrine,......opps!... you said the antichrist will come from the tribe of Dan, I was wondering if the tribe of Dan gives away their daughters in marriage because in Daniel 11 we see the king of the north and the king of the south, taking part in this custom, is it your understanding in verse 29-45 that this is speaking about the antichrist, and if so had you noticed the giving of daughters was a custom of both these kingdoms both north and south, and being that most countries nolonger have this sort of custom except most middle east countries where Islam is the dominate religion. That this may be a big factor in who and where the antichrist will come from

Upvote 0
May 10, 2011
✟8,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Tribe of Dan has absolutely nothing to do with the Book of Daniel.

You never answered my other question.
just look at my symbol yes! I'm a Christian, why are you so defensive, I'm not criticizing anything you wrote, or debating anything, I was simply asking what your take on Daniel 11 and the customs of the peoples who are appearently closely tied to the families the antichrist arises from. If the antichrist comes out of the tribe of Dan and Daniel 11 and other chapters in Daniel speak about the antichrist why wouldn't Daniel 11 and the others have anything to do with the tribe of Dan, if what your saying is correct (and I'm not saying it isn't) its very possible the tribe of Dan could be Islamic at this period in history I don't know.

Upvote 0
May 10, 2011
✟8,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1. I'm NOT defensive. I just asked you what is "offensive" about the Gospel?
2. The Tribe of Dan is NOT the same as Daniel.
3. The Tribe of Dan is NOT Islamic. NONE of the Tribes of Israel are Islamic.
Oh! the gospel is offensive to those that are perishing, as in Paul's description we are a sweet aroma to one and the smell of death to the other, (both my own paraphrase) Ok! my question was, it appears in the book of Daniel where great amounts of scripture are given about the rise of the antichrist and things he will do. It makes mention in chapter 11 of the custom of giving wives in marriage, In the tribes of Israel including Dan is this a custom that is still going on today? because from what I've been able to gather this practice or custom really only takes place yet at this time in middle east countries, Who or where do you feel the tribe of Dan is today, I have no idea myself, I'm only asking

Upvote 0