Feb 3, 2005
Glasgow
✟16,690.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
kiwimac said:
I think the officers involved should be charged with murder and sentenced to prison.This was about rage not about policing. No one needs to be shot 7 times in the head, hell if you're uncertain you go for a double tap, head and larynx but not 8 times all up.

Kiwimac

The thing that infuriates me (alongside their utter refusal to apologise and admit they went way overboard) is that they managed to taser an ACTUAL terrorist suspect (on whome they had more than some random suspicions, they actually had some evidence) a few days afterwards. If they could manage it on him then why not on this guy - they say they were worried about setting off the bomb but I just don't buy it, not when they had him restrained etc.

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟569,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
kiwimac said:
I think the officers involved should be charged with murder and sentenced to prison.This was about rage not about policing. No one needs to be shot 7 times in the head, hell if you're uncertain you go for a double tap, head and larynx but not 8 times all up.

Kiwimac

It was indeed like shoot now and ask questions later. This was about shooting and getting this out of the way. They should face murder charges and be sent to prison.

Upvote 0