Man made Global warming disproved in 2008

Do you believe in manmade Global warming??

• yes

• no

• unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

canukian

Jan 23, 2009
canada
✟3,418.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Code:
Because environmentalists are really communists in sheep's clothing. They want to tell you how to live your life.

ya.
i really think it is the sons of the devil who propicate this.

42 Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love Me, (BE) because I came from God (BF) and I am here. For I didn't come on My own, but He sent Me. 43 Why don't you understand what I say? Because you cannot listen to [n] My word. (BG) 44 You are of your father the Devil, (BH) and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer (BI) from the beginning (BJ) and has not stood in the truth, (BK) because there is no truth in him. When he tells a lie, he speaks from his own nature, [o] because he is a liar and the father of liars. [p] 45 Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me. 46 Who among you can convict Me of sin? (BL) If I tell the truth, why don't you believe Me? 47 The one who is from God listens to God's words. This is why you don't listen, because you are not from God."

like you said comunists.
aka murderers.

Upvote 0

Carey

Contributor
Aug 17, 2006
Texas
✟25,839.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
THE GLOBAL WARMING HOAX

The official position of the World Natural Health Organization in regards to global warming is that there is NO GLOBAL WARMING! Global warming is nothing more than just another hoax, just like Y2K and the global freezing claims in the 1960's and 70's were. Global warming is being used to generate fear and panic. Those behind this movement are using it to control people's lives and for financial gain.

THE GLOBAL WARMING HOAX

Upvote 0

canukian

Jan 23, 2009
canada
✟3,418.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Code:
THE GLOBAL WARMING HOAX

The official position of the World Natural Health Organization in regards to global warming is that there is NO GLOBAL WARMING! Global warming is nothing more than just another hoax, just like Y2K and the global freezing claims in the 1960's and 70's were. Global warming is being used to generate fear and panic. Those behind this movement are using it to control people's lives and for financial gain.

THE GLOBAL WARMING HOAX

ya i have looked at this mmgw stuff for years and it is overwhelmingly a load of manure.
it will hurt who the most?
rich or poor?
anyone care to guess?

Upvote 0

canukian

Jan 23, 2009
canada
✟3,418.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Code:

lol.

the left wing enabiling media feeding women cute imiges of fuzzy polar bears and say they are stranded when they are not.

polar bears have survived warmer warmings than the current one.

does anyone have a youtube of a woman attempting to pet a hungry polar bear so we can have a counter immage? one that will, say....want women to warm the planet faster?

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟365,748.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Scientists use data.
Anti-AGW crowd uses pictures and manipulation. Not cunning enough to read the article and decipher the phrasing for yourself, "...the pair of polar bears look [my bold] stranded on chunks of frozen ice", you let a television news source misinterpret for you!
Don't outsource your intellectual effort.

Upvote 0

Panzerkamfwagen

Es braust unser Panzer im Sturmwind dahin.
May 19, 2015
✟19,002.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Scientists use data.
Anti-AGW crowd uses pictures and manipulation. Not cunning enough to read the article and decipher the phrasing for yourself, "...the pair of polar bears look [my bold] stranded on chunks of frozen ice", you let a television news source misinterpret for you!
Don't outsource your intellectual effort.

And that data comes from the USHCN doesn't it?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Panzerkamfwagen

Es braust unser Panzer im Sturmwind dahin.
May 19, 2015
✟19,002.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
There's more to this earth than the US.

Here's one of the international GHCN stations.

It looks like that one sure collects reliable data.

Are the GHCN stations around the world as reliable as the ones in the United States? How many temperature stations are located around the world? Has anyone done a survey of these to see if they're reliable?

Upvote 0

Baggins

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
At Sea
✟14,982.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Upvote 0

Sojourner1

Following my Shepherd
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2004
California
✟498,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mod Hat On​

Thread closed.

5. Op-Ed, blog, and Commentary pieces are NOT news or current events. NCE threads should not be opened with Op-Ed, blog, or Commentary pieces - but they can be used to supplement a given discussion.

6. Posts not related to news and current events will be deleted or moved to the appropriate forum at the discretion of the staff.

7. The OP of all threads should be based on a news or current event article and include a link to the article. The only exception to this guideline is for "breaking news". A promise of a link to the breaking news story should be given in the OP and added as soon as there is one.

8. Only use the title of the article for a thread title. If the article title is a rule violation of any CF rule, staff has the discretion to edit the thread title. Also note that if the article title is inflammatory or otherwise offensive, and the thread itself becomes rife with rules violations, those posts will be subject to staff action and the thread may be permanently closed.

Mod Hat Off​

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.