magdiel

ad majorem Dei gloriam
Mar 19, 2007
✟29,514.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - A freeway bridge over the Mississippi River in Minneapolis collapsed Wednesday, sending many cars into the water.
Tons of concrete have collapsed and people are injured. Survivors are being carried up the riverbank.
The entire span of the 35W bridge collapsed about 6:05 p.m. where the freeway crosses the river near University Avenue. Some people are stranded on parts of the bridge that aren't completely in the water. A tractor-trailer is on fire at the collapse scene.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8QOHK001&show_article=1

(It was an 8 lane bridge)

Upvote 0

Gregged

Ps 46:1 Our very present help in times of trouble
Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2006
England
✟514,994.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Father I pray for these people who have been in this tragedy. I speak life to those who were injured and are in emergency rooms right now. I pray You will protect those who are stranded, and let it be known that it is You protecting them!

I ask that further collapse be stopped and that the storms that are due will either be held back by Your mighty breath, or those in danger will be rescued without further loss of life.

Let Your strength and peace be known to all those who are there Lord I pray.

In Jesus Name, amen.

Upvote 0

ForeverChristian

Always for Christ
Nov 19, 2003
Minnesota
Visit site
✟5,407.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
I praise God for a school bus full of kids that dropped 60+feet with the bridge and landed on all four tires, causing only 2 critical injuries and the rest of the 60 kids walked off that bus safe... I also pray for the families suffering and for the city as they inspect this devastation and may they make the rest of the bridges safe for those to travel on...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums