Made Me Glad

karen_trustlord

May 7, 2004
✟1,046.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Sept 7, 2005
Made Me Glad

Psalm 21:6-7 Surely you have granted him eternal blessings and made him glad with the joy of your presence. For the king trusts in the LORD; through the unfailing love of the Most High he will not be shaken.

Made Me Glad
Hillsongs​

I will bless the Lord forever​
And I will trust Him at all times​
He has delivered me from all fear​
And he has set my feet upon a rock​

And I will not be moved​
And I'll say of the Lord....​

You are my shield​
My strength​
My portion​
Deliverer​
My shelter​
Strong tower​
My very present help in time of need​

Whom have I in Heaven but you?​
There's none I desire beside you​
You have made me glad​

Psalm 18:1-2 I love you, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Psalm 61:2-4 From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For you have been my refuge, a strong tower against the foe. I long to dwell in your tent forever and take refuge in the shelter of your wings.

Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.

Thank You Lord for the Rock of Christ, a firm place to stand. Open our eyes to Your many blessings, Your presence - today & always. Thank You that as our eyes are opened, we each will be made glad. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Levi44

Feb 26, 2005
Norfolk, VA
✟1,142.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thank You Lord for the Rock of Christ, a firm place to stand. Open our eyes to Your many blessings, Your presence - today & always. Thank You that as our eyes are opened, we each will be made glad. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

AMEN! Thank you so very much for your devotion, Karen.
God bless you - Hedi

Upvote 0