Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am so sick and tired of our schools teaching the religion of "Gravity" to our kids.

Now, I understand how some people can be so deceived by the Godless ramblings of Issac Newton. Drop an apple, and it falls. That's their so-called evidence of "microgravity" only.

But the Satanic lie doesn't stop there. Newton, in a direct slap to God's face, invented off the top of his head, this insane idea of "macrogravity!" That the same "force" that pulls the apple to the ground is somehow related to what moves the Earth around the sun! Can you believe this nonsense?

Can they prove it? Nope! Then why push their godless gravity in our classrooms? As part of the plot to push the evil Newtonian agenda, that's why!

Now, all of us True Christians (TM) know that this is yet another one of Satan's lies to deceive and persecute the believers. We all know that it is the hand of God that pulls the apple to the Earth. So much for Microgravity. And this fable of macrogravity is contrary to Biblical teachings, so it must be false too.

True Christians (TM) accept Ptolemy's Biblical view of our solar system: The Earth is fixed at the center of all creation, just where God put it, and the sun, moon, and other planets are in fixed orbits around it, as part of a celstial mechanism controlled from without by the Almighty, the "prime mover."

Holy Scripture supports this:

Joshua said to the LORD in the presence of Israel: "O Sun, stand still over Gibeon, O moon, over the valley of Aijaion." So the sun stood still. And the moon stopped, till the nation avenged itself on its enemies. As it is written in the book of Jashar. The sun stopped in the middle of the sky and delayed going down about a full day. --Joshua 10:12-13

The sun had to move around the Earth for the LORD to make it stop, doesn't it? Look out your window! The sun is clearly moving around the Earth, and it does so because God, who can stop the sun, also moves it along! And yet we allow our children's minds to be poisoned by this unprovable fairy tale about "Laws" of Gravity.

What are you going to believe, the Bible, or some myth about invisible "forces" pulling rocks together?

Both models have their value. God is not focused on the
total mass of objects. If that were the case then black holes
would be divine objects.

God plans to destroy all the cosmos that we see because
matter really gets in the way of our relationship with Him.

From God's perspective, all the mass of the universe revolves
around each individual soul.

Coincidently, the gravity of your body does affect every speck
in the Cosmos when you move around the room.

It is difficult to measure, but the Cosmos is impacted by you.

binarygwmovie.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0

And-U-Say

Veteran
Oct 11, 2004
California
✟19,565.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
I am so sick and tired of our schools teaching the religion of "Gravity" to our kids.

Now, I understand how some people can be so deceived by the Godless ramblings of Issac Newton. Drop an apple, and it falls. That's their so-called evidence of "microgravity" only.

But the Satanic lie doesn't stop there. Newton, in a direct slap to God's face, invented off the top of his head, this insane idea of "macrogravity!" That the same "force" that pulls the apple to the ground is somehow related to what moves the Earth around the sun! Can you believe this nonsense?

Can they prove it? Nope! Then why push their godless gravity in our classrooms? As part of the plot to push the evil Newtonian agenda, that's why!

Now, all of us True Christians (TM) know that this is yet another one of Satan's lies to deceive and persecute the believers. We all know that it is the hand of God that pulls the apple to the Earth. So much for Microgravity. And this fable of macrogravity is contrary to Biblical teachings, so it must be false too.

True Christians (TM) accept Ptolemy's Biblical view of our solar system: The Earth is fixed at the center of all creation, just where God put it, and the sun, moon, and other planets are in fixed orbits around it, as part of a celstial mechanism controlled from without by the Almighty, the "prime mover."

Joshua said to the LORD in the presence of Israel: "O Sun, stand still over Gibeon, O moon, over the valley of Aijaion." So the sun stood still. And the moon stopped, till the nation avenged itself on its enemies. As it is written in the book of Jashar. The sun stopped in the middle of the sky and delayed going down about a full day. --Joshua 10:12-13

The sun had to move around the Earth for the LORD to make it stop, doesn't it? Look out your window! The sun is clearly moving around the Earth, and it does so because God, who can stop the sun, also moves it along! And yet we allow our children's minds to be poisoned by this unprovable fairy tale about "Laws" of Gravity.

What are you going to believe, the Bible, or some myth about invisible "forces" pulling rocks together?
It is my understanding that Newton recanted of his evil Gravity Theory on his death bed...

Upvote 0

Ada Lovelace

Grateful to scientists and all health care workers
Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship

The legendary Poe!!!!

I'd give this a round of applause but since it was written back when I was in kindergarten (MARCH 14, 2003??????? What The Frickadoodle) I'm assuming Poe has left the building by now.

I haven't read thread the whole thread but I smell AV. Did he zombify this thread or something? And I was feeling a tad bit rude for reactivating threads from a two month dormancy......

Reactions: Archaeopteryx
Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,905,485.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

Ada Lovelace

Grateful to scientists and all health care workers
Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
The thread tag exonerating you made me smile.

Yes, indeed.

You assume incorrectly.

See Post 32

For real? It seems like your IP address would be banned along with you, but perhaps not. Though by this point he might have a new IP anyway. Plus, I'm sure he'd be clever enough to find a way around a ban of it.

Your smelling is off.

See Post 22

I hope you know I wrote that with a laugh, but not a derisive one. As I wrote at the bottom of this post,
when you disappeared from here for a while I worried about you! I was relieved when you returned.

Just out of curiosity, do you get straight-A's in science?

I have a feeling you do.

Thanks, AV. I do, but I have to put in more effort to earn them. The hardest A I ever earned was in physics, the second hardest was in calculus, and the third was in chemistry. I'm tempted to pretend to be a creationist to try get out of a massive paper I have to write on evolution, haha.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,905,485.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The thread tag exonerating you made me smile.
Thanks! I'm glad I can bring a smile to someone's face! :)
For real? It seems like your IP address would be banned along with you, but perhaps not. Though by this point he might have a new IP anyway. Plus, I'm sure he'd be clever enough to find a way around a ban of it.
I think IP bans are for the hard-liners.

That's a pretty drastic measure, in my opinion.
I hope you know I wrote that with a laugh, but not a derisive one. As I wrote at the bottom of this post,
when you disappeared from here for a while I worried about you! I was relieved when you returned.
:blush: -- Thank you very much!
Thanks, AV. I do, but I have to put in more effort to earn them. The hardest A I ever earned was in physics, the second hardest was in calculus, and the third was in chemistry. I'm tempted to pretend to be a creationist to try get out of a massive paper I have to write on evolution, haha.
I'm impressed.

I really am.

Perhaps you'll end up as a God-gifted scientist one day, making our lives a little bit better, eh?

Reactions: Ada Lovelace
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
It is my understanding that Newton recanted of his evil Gravity Theory on his death bed...

Thus proving that Gravity cannot possibly exist...

Upvote 0