✟3,987.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Story

FORT HOOD, Texas (Reuters) - Lynndie England, 22, pauses for a long time as she considers how she turned from a chicken factory worker into the symbol of America's abuse of Iraqi detainees at Iraq's Abu Ghraib prison.

A pained smile flashes across the face made famous across the world when she was pictured holding a naked Iraqi prisoner by a leash. Then the U.S. Army reservist blames her downfall on Charles Graner, the abuse ringleader and father of her 11-month-old child, Carter. "Let's start the list: I guess first and foremost is he tricked me into believing he was a good person, and that he used me," she said in a one-hour interview with Reuters before her incarceration. "I wouldn't be in this mess if I didn't know him. (Second), for abandoning me when I was pregnant, and for abandoning Carter."

Rochir

By Grabthar's hammer ... YES.WEEK.END!
Sep 27, 2004
In your lap
Visit site
✟31,151.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
PookySmiley said:
So none of this is her fault?

Of course not, what did you think?:doh: I bet the Iraqi also begged her to take those nice piccies of them, for their families and friends!

That woman should have gotten 30 years!:mad:

Upvote 0

Charon

Dec 23, 2004
✟15,224.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
GutterRat said:

If hadn't disobeyed the orders of a superior (it is a court-martial offense to commit adultery in the US Army), if you'd stayed out of an area you admit you have no business being in you wouldn't be in your current predicament, either. :scratch:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums