akilesh

Jul 4, 2006
✟15,112.00
Faith
Hindu
. if all religion,s are claming to worship one god why cant we all live in peace, god, allah, buddha, jah, krishna to name but a few are all names of the same god, and if we are all claiming to worship one god why are we not living in one love. some small differances in writing and langauge and we being proud of our so called interlect refuse to be humble and then claim we know god. is it to much to think that god has billions of names and in each of the billions of universes there he has a name which we have not heard. in all scripture of all the world (which is many) god has said love me and love each other but not with the love of this world which is only a reflection of pure love(lust), but with the love from me. any christians reading this i would like to ask are you vegatarians, if the answer is no ,tho shall not kill one commandment try to follow

VioletAngel

God bless!
Feb 5, 2005
California
✟15,809.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
attachment.php

Upvote 0

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
akilesh said:
. if all religion,s are claming to worship one god why cant we all live in peace, god, allah, buddha, jah, krishna to name but a few are all names of the same god, and if we are all claiming to worship one god why are we not living in one love. some small differances in writing and langauge and we being proud of our so called interlect refuse to be humble and then claim we know god. is it to much to think that god has billions of names and in each of the billions of universes there he has a name which we have not heard. in all scripture of all the world (which is many) god has said love me and love each other but not with the love of this world which is only a reflection of pure love(lust), but with the love from me. any christians reading this i would like to ask are you vegatarians, if the answer is no ,tho shall not kill one commandment try to follow
The soul hardly ever realizes it, but whether he is a believer or not, his loneliness is realy a homesickness for God. -Hubert van Zeller
Hello and Welcome

We are proud you joined our family.
May your time here be spent well.

May all your questions be answered.
May support be found in abundance.

Please visit often and bring all your friends.

You will find the most wonderful refreshments provided free.

I pray your cup will be full and running over with:

Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness and faithfulness.

May the Grace and Mercy of our,
Lord, Jesus Christ
be with your spirit.

Upvote 0
S

StarryEyes

You have some good points, but we're also all human, sinners. Keeping all that in mind.. it's amazing that God still Loves us all the same isn't it? He's Awesome! Keep in mind that you can't control what other people do, but you can control what you do. So if you treat someone the right way but yet they hurt you or attack you, just forgive them and move on to the next person and keep your chin up knowing you did what God wants you to do. On that note, welcome to CF:) Glad you joined us! God bless you!

In Him,
Amy

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pastel

Lex orandi lexest credendi
Jan 9, 2005
Markleeville
✟6,186.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
akilesh said:

It helps to read the Bible to understand.

Upvote 0

Bro_Sam

Feb 27, 2006
✟8,312.00
Faith
Calvinist
akilesh said:
. if all religion,s are claming to worship one god why cant we all live in peace, god, allah, buddha, jah, krishna to name but a few are all names of the same god, and if we are all claiming to worship one god why are we not living in one love.

They are not names of the same God.

Our God is unique in that He is three in one. Our God is unique in that He took on a human incarnation and walked among us, sacrificing Himself to satisfy the requirements for our salvation.

This is radically different from other belief systems in that other religious systems require their followers to fulfil a rite or sacriment or religious obligation in order to be saved.

Jesus Christ, the very image of the invisible God, did just the opposite. He said, "you can't do enough good works, you can't do enough acts of charity, you can't do enough acts of contrition because you are broken beyond hope. Therefore, I will do the work on your behalf."

in all scripture of all the world (which is many) god has said love me and love each other but not with the love of this world which is only a reflection of pure love(lust), but with the love from me.

But not all scripture is God's word. Only the Bible can make that claim.

any christians reading this i would like to ask are you vegatarians, if the answer is no ,tho shall not kill one commandment try to follow

Thou shalt not kill is more accurately translated as "thou shalt do no murder". The word commonly translated as "murder" is ratsach. Notice that not once in scripture do we see the word ratsach or any of the negative language associated with in used in regard to killing in warfare, self defense or capital punishment. It certainly isn't used anywhere in relation to eating meat.

In fact, what happened when Peter refused to eat the meat that God provided for him? God rebuked him!

Show me just one place in scripture where hunting or eating meat is shown to be sinful or wrong.

David was known as a mighty hunter. He also is blessed by God and called by God "a man after God's own heart".

But that isn't the purpose of these forums so I'll just say "Welcome to CF. I look forward to seeing you around."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.