Love of the Lord

karen_trustlord

May 7, 2004
✟1,046.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Sept 15, 2005
Love of the Lord

Proverbs 8:17 I love those who love me, and those whoa seek me find me.

This verse has been on my heart for a few days. It has brought me comfort. I love the Lord and have really been seeking His will on some things lately. The verse reassured me that the Lord loves those who love Him and seek Him. Also that seeking Him thru love -- He will be found. This was on my heart this morning again when I heard the following song -- the Lord IS good!

Pour My Love On You
Phillips, Craig And Dean​

I don't know how to say exactly how I feel​
And I can't begin to tell you​
what your love has meant​
I'm lost for words​
Is there a way to show the passion in my heart​
Can I express how truly great I think you are​
You're my dearest friend​

Lord this is my desire to pour my love on you​

CHORUS:​
Like oil upon your feet​
Like wine for you to drink​
Life water from my heart​
I pour my love on you​
With praises like the perfume​
I lavish mine on you​
Till every drop is gone​
I pour my love on you​

Is there a way to show the passion in my heart​
Can I express how truly great I think you are,​
My dearest friend​

Lord this is my desire to pour my love on you​

Psalm 18:1-2 I love you, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Romnans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

1 Corinthians 2:9 ... No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him ...

John 14:23 Jesus replied, "If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.

Thank You Lord for Your love and Your promise that those who seek You in love will find You. Help each of us 'pour out our love on You' and obey Your teaching. Thank You that You love us and will come to us and make Your home with us each. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.