✟418,675.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
1 John 5:3
This is love for God: to obey his commands. And his commands are not burdensome.
Love for God must have an external result. The externl result of love for God is obedience. If we truly love God with all our heart, mind, and soul, we will always do what God wants us to do.
If we love God with all our heart, mind and soul, we will always act in ways God wants us to act.
If we love God with all our heart, mind, and soul, we pray as He wants us to pray and we conform all of our heart, mind, and soul into a form God wants. Of course, there is a cost for doing God's will; by obeying His commands.
However, the cost of being godly is nothing compared to the cost of being ungodly.

When we fall down and we love God we must remember that God is there to pick us up. When we fall short, God is there to forgive us and help us.
When we do what we know we should not do and we make a mistake, God is always with us to help us do better the next time.

In all our days, in our good and bad times, if we truly love God, His strength and power sustain us. Someday, when our journey is over, our weaknesses melt away in His glory and grace. Then, on the day of our glorious meeting with Him, He shall tell us "Well done, good and faithful servant."

chez_mic

May 18, 2005
West
Visit site
✟270.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Another thing is that.. Do you juz love God or are you in Love with Him?? i think it makes a whole lot of differences as well.. See this sentence below:

i love my Brothers and sisters in Christ BUT i'm in Love with my spouse..

See the diff?? Being in love is when you juz want to be with the person.. 24/7...

If you are not in Love with Christ... Think abt it... :D

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟569,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I love my brothers & sisters in Christ too!

But also if and when I get married and have children, I will be in love with them.

But also put the Lord first & foremost in my life in all sitautions and people involved in my life.

Upvote 0