Lord, I need strength and comfort to deal with pain in neck and shoulders

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:groupray: :groupray: :groupray: Kids have a busy school week ahead, so I need to get them off to three different schools. I need energy to do my chores and am having tough time with sleep and pain. Please pray the Lord will give me a 'boost' to uplift my body and spirit to continue loving and serving Him and my family. Thank you prayer partners. God be with you. Amen.
:crossrc: Jesus, thank You for loving me and answering these prayers of agreement. Amen. Help me not to be afraid to ask for help when I need it Lord. Amen.

Reactions: Tarika

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, your word says that you are our healer. I pray in Jesus name that THY will is done and that our loving sister, Glory is healed of all her neck and sholder pain, suddenly! May your grace be upon her and give her the energy, and strength she needs to raise her children with love and joy. Thank you for this and for all you do, Amen

Exodus 15:26
He said, "If you listen carefully to the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the LORD, who heals you."

Exodus 23:25
Worship the LORD your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you.

Deuteronomy 7:15
The LORD will keep you free from every disease. He will not inflict on you the horrible diseases you knew in Egypt…

Reactions: Tarika
Upvote 0

ysl_75

Love Changes Everything
Dec 13, 2004
~KL~Malaysia
✟56,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:groupray: :groupray: :groupray: Kids have a busy school week ahead, so I need to get them off to three different schools. I need energy to do my chores and am having tough time with sleep and pain. Please pray the Lord will give me a 'boost' to uplift my body and spirit to continue loving and serving Him and my family. Thank you prayer partners. God be with you. Amen.
:crossrc: Jesus, thank You for loving me and answering these prayers of agreement. Amen. Help me not to be afraid to ask for help when I need it Lord. Amen.
:pray: may God gives you more energy and strength ya!

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:groupray:

I am resting more and taking it easier. The weather is changing here, very cool nites and warm days and this upsets my body chemisty, yes, each year about this time, I need to start pulling out those wool sweaters. It was 55' when I got up. It will be up to 70' today.
It will drop to 40's tomorrow. Well, Fall is definitely springing up.

Thank you for the prayers. Im doing my best to rest, but not complain or bother the children with my aches and pains, as they are busy with their second week of school and all the adjustments that go with that. Okay, God bless and keep you all. I ask that Jesus touch your hearts and minds and give You His peace and comfort. Amen.:hug:

Upvote 0