Looking for suggestions

cedward1

Aug 27, 2011
✟429.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I like video games as a medium for entertainment, but I have a hard time finding games that I like. I am interested in science fiction based games that involve exploration and puzzle solving, with an interesting and engaging plot. I'm not too interested in fighting monsters, or really in fighting anyone. I don't mind a bit of action if it helps the plot, but I prefer that the game is plot driven and more imaginative than shooting.

The games I have enjoyed the most are the Myst series and the Portal games.

On a technical side, I have a Windows 7 PC to play on. I wanted to play the Uncharted series, but it is not made for PC gaming.

Any suggestions?

Sarrapin

Oct 20, 2010
✟15,289.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Single
The only way to run a console game on the computer would be through using an emulator. According to The Emulator Zone, there are no emulators out for the PS3 yet. Even if there were, there is no guarantee that it would run well..

I've been in the same position with Star Wars Rogue Leader and Rebel Strike coming out only on the Gamecube. :sigh: In the end I just decided to buy a cheap Gamecube, but I haven't had the self-discipline to learn how to use the controller as well as I do a computer joystick.

Upvote 0