Looking for a children's Christian Book..

Tristian

Nov 16, 2009
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
✟7,611.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Long story short, my sister and I read this book as kids, and we want a copy to share with our nephews.
The problem is we don't know who wrote it or the title, but I'm hoping someone has it in their library, or can direct us to a place where we might be able to find it. We've looked for quite some time, and our memories are kinda vague.

Our book had no cover either, and we read it between the years of 1993-2000. It was basically a book of stories, revolving around a family, with a mom, a dad, a blonde daughter named Joy, and her one or two brothers. It was a pretty big book for a kid, probably two hundred pages or so. Each story had a moral, and a list of questions at the end.

There was one story we remember for sure, about a child in a wheelchair, and someone making fun of them; my sister says she thinks they called him drooly, or something ridiculous like that, as an insult, and then the mother or father taught them it was not polite to make fun of people for their differences. My sister remembers one about the father and daughter, walking through the fall leaves, when he talked about how god changed the seasons.. I seem to remember a story, perhaps about the brothers fighting, where the parents taught them the story of Cain and Abel.. There was another one, where they went to beach on the Fourth of July, and someone was burning the American Flag..

That's about as much as we can remember. I didn't really know where else to ask, but I hope you can help. It was really inspiring to us as children, and I really hope that my nephews will feel the same way. Thanks in advance for your help.