USA
✟73,073.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi everybody. Its been a little while since we've posted here. I thought I would drop in and update you a little about what's going on.

Some of you know that one of my hobbies is graphic arts. Well, I recently upgraded my Paintshop program and began working with it some. Then I got a hold of some animation programming with some neat functions. I'm using it to make screensavers and I can make videos and other stuff too.

As I was playing around with it, I got some inspiration and to make a long story short, the Lord has taken my hobby and turned it into a ministry.

So we've put it online. I'm really just getting started and its taking me some time to figure out this "build a website" thing. But its up and running and I just made a Thanksgiving screensaver. You're welcome to download it and you're free to visit any time you like.

The site is here at Breath Of Life Online.net

Reactions: mourningdove~

ShammahBenJudah

Son of Zion
Oct 31, 2006
USA
✟73,073.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Just uploaded a new screeny...trying to do some stuff with flash, I can do some animations, but I really don't have the resources to do it right yet. Flash has some really awesome potential. I might take on some individual church or online ministry requests later, right now, I'm just getting my feet wet.

Upvote 0

ShammahBenJudah

Son of Zion
Oct 31, 2006
USA
✟73,073.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks y'all, I guess I just need to focus on adding more content and being patient. It'll take a lot to get it where I want it.

I was curious...I think we can use HTML in signatures...has anyone tried using a flash animation for their signature? I suppose I could do a test and see.

If it works, is anyone interested in having one?

Upvote 0
Dec 18, 2003
✟11,355.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hey benjudah ... good to see you back...I was wondering about you just yesterday.

I like the music on the site...it really got my attention.

You have really been busy!

I picked the lake mountain view, but they all look great.

It looks great...the only thing I noticed is that your site on the bottm left hand corner of the screen is a little hard to read.

Great job bro!

Upvote 0

ShammahBenJudah

Son of Zion
Oct 31, 2006
USA
✟73,073.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hey benjudah ... good to see you back...I was wondering about you just yesterday.

I like the music on the site...it really got my attention.

You have really been busy!

I picked the lake mountain view, but they all look great.

It looks great...the only thing I noticed is that your site on the bottm left hand corner of the screen is a little hard to read.

Great job bro!

Hey T1, how have you been?

I really appreciate the feedback, and I hope you enjoy the SS.

I had in mind to keep the site name as unobtrusive as possible while still making it legible. I guess the main idea was to promote the message more than the messenger while still having a point of reference for someone who might want to get another one, but forgot the address.

Is there a legibility issue with the text or is it just small? If its not legible, may I ask what screen resolution you're using?

I can do an edit and update it if needed, I'd like to make the application functional for as broad a base as possible.

I've been a little distracted "shopping" for a good flash editor. I'm really excited about the potential of flash, its going to open a whole other dimension.

Check out this demo for a Flash Page Introduction.

This stuff isn't that hard to make...its just a little bit expensive. With a little imagination and a lot of inspiration, this will rock!

Upvote 0
Dec 18, 2003
✟11,355.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hey T1, how have you been?

I really appreciate the feedback, and I hope you enjoy the SS.

I had in mind to keep the site name as unobtrusive as possible while still making it legible. I guess the main idea was to promote the message more than the messenger while still having a point of reference for someone who might want to get another one, but forgot the address.

Is there a legibility issue with the text or is it just small? If its not legible, may I ask what screen resolution you're using?

I can do an edit and update it if needed, I'd like to make the application functional for as broad a base as possible.

I've been a little distracted "shopping" for a good flash editor. I'm really excited about the potential of flash, its going to open a whole other dimension.

Check out this demo for a Flash Page Introduction.

This stuff isn't that hard to make...its just a little bit expensive. With a little imagination and a lot of inspiration, this will rock!

Legibility was the issue. Maybe if it was not in bold. I could read it, is was just was not real easy to read.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ShammahBenJudah

Son of Zion
Oct 31, 2006
USA
✟73,073.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Legibility was the issue. Maybe if it was not in bold. I could read it, is was just was not real easy to read.

I moved it over. In the Exodus 14:13 image, there was a background contrast issue that muddled the text a little, Better contrast with a solid background.

*waves to Sunshyne and Alpine*

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.