Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have an image of 3 men standing next to a picture of Jesus on the crucifix. They then held their arms like like YMCA--- with Jesus being the Y. I honestly did laugh--- I thought it was creative and funny that men would think of something like that. Of course the image of Jesus brings sorrow to my heart, but I really think that we can't be overly uptight about things like that. This is coming from a lady who has Orthodox roots and is very careful with icons. I also don't think we should put ourselves down for having a gut reaction to finding an image of something funny-- it happens.

Upvote 0

Antigone

The Wrath of Whatever
Apr 20, 2006
De Boendoks
✟33,025.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
I have an image of 3 men standing next to a picture of Jesus on the crucifix. They then held their arms like like YMCA--- with Jesus being the Y. I honestly did laugh--- I thought it was creative and funny that men would think of something like that. Of course the image of Jesus brings sorrow to my heart, but I really think that we can't be overly uptight about things like that.

Ditto! That one was pushing it though, I looked at it and thought to myself MUST NOT LAUGH. And then, of course, I laughed. I couldn't help it. It was cruel but also really funny.

(was it this one?)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.