Logical Proof of the Existence of a Divine Creator-Why Atheism is Not Logically Sound

Morcova

Oct 30, 2006
✟10,470.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
There is one atheist poster here who consistently 'trashes' theism, and he is frequently rebuked by others, regardless of their belief or lack of belief.

And his latest thrashing comes from other atheists.

Upvote 0

ypostelnik

Jun 13, 2008
✟7,642.00
Faith
Judaism
This has all been a lesson in how sick and depraved most atheists are. False accusations by someone who clearly did what they accused the second after they accused it.
Maligning someone because you disagree with them
Incredulity that someone can spoof an IP when this is done routinely and the police are looking into the matter.
REFUSING TO OFFER A SINGLE POINT OF DEBATE OR OF SUBSTANCE

Upvote 0

ypostelnik

Jun 13, 2008
✟7,642.00
Faith
Judaism
Hey ypostelnik? If everything complex has to have a designer... who designed god? Surely an omnipotent being must be incredibly complex, so it must have a designer! And who designed that?

Yes, dealt with the issue a number of times. Ask it with some decency and I'll provide a detailed answer.

Upvote 0

ypostelnik

Jun 13, 2008
✟7,642.00
Faith
Judaism
Doing repeated searches on Google for your name doesn't increase your rank.

There's a multi-million dollar industry built around manipulating the google search algorithm and if it was that simple, google's results would be wildly inaccurate and every search would tell you how to get a bigger penis.

I didn't say that "doing repeated searches" increases your rank. I said they're "doing repeated searches" (all day) and manipulating results. If you don't know how that's done then I'll explain what a click is.

Upvote 0

ChordatesLegacy

Jun 21, 2007
✟17,761.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
YPOSTELNIK Wrote:

This has all been a lesson in how sick and depraved most atheists are.

Really; that from someone who peddles magical mystical poison.

False accusations by someone who clearly did what they accused the second after they accused it.

Grammar to poor to make any sense

No; it is the garbage you write that leads to you criticisms

Incredulity that someone can spoof an IP when this is done routinely and the police are looking into the matter.

If publishing lies was a crime, you would be doing life now.

OK, let’s debate a single point, you choose.

Upvote 0

ypostelnik

Jun 13, 2008
✟7,642.00
Faith
Judaism
Cabal,

No one on this thread has yet to offer a single point of substance, just sick attacks (and it's you guys who are patting an atheist on the back who's engaged in vile tactics). The points outlined in the column are sound and you don't seem to have even a rudimentary understanding of them. The questions generally posed against anthropic, cosmot. and teleo. have clear answers and honestly, a lot of the questions are absurd and are grasping at straws. Too bad Plato was smarter than you guys.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Cabal

Jul 22, 2007
London
✟30,012.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Thought you wouldn't!

VERY TELLING!

SIX MINUTE INTERVAL ZOMG!!!!!!!!1!!!eleven!!!!lim x-> 0 sinc x

How much exactly of Wagner's debunk do you want us to copy and paste into this thread? A debunk exists, I haven't seen anyone disagreeing with it, stop whining and DEBUNK WAGNER. Dragging the issue out onto different boards isn't going to help you at all.

Also, I'm quite surprised that yelling at people in all caps and b1tching on forums is what passes for "journalism" down in Canada these days.

Edit: Also, why are you calling for points to be debated? CL already did that, with spades! Maybe respond to some of his points?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Morcova

Oct 30, 2006
✟10,470.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
This has all been a lesson in how sick and depraved most atheists are.
Yes, those evil atheist who dared treat you like an adult, HOW DARE THEY!
False accusations by someone who clearly did what they accused the second after they accused it.
Well you have made many repeated false accusations so that much is true.
You mean like your first sentence in the post i'm responding to.
It was explained to you many times on the Dawkins board just how difficult it is do to that. It's clear you were the one making the changes on the wiki in question.
This from the person who alters wiki's to call someone a pedophile, and does little but call names.... oh irony..... it .... it. hurts me..

Upvote 0

Morcova

Oct 30, 2006
✟10,470.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
Cabal,

No one on this thread has yet to offer a single point of substance, just sick attacks (and it's you guys who are patting an atheist on the back who's engaged in vile tactics). The points outlined in the column are sound and you don't seem to have even a rudimentary understanding of them. The questions generally posed against anthropic, cosmot. and teleo. have clear answers and honestly, a lot of the questions are absurd and are grasping at straws. Too bad Plato was smarter than you guys.

What he means is that he comes to the board, makes many claims that he refuses to back up, when you dare to not take him at his word and ask him to back him up that means your part of the problem.

Did I get it right, crybaby?

Upvote 0

Morcova

Oct 30, 2006
✟10,470.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
Thought you wouldn't!

VERY TELLING!

So you want him to repeat what he already said on the first two pages of this thread?

Your silliness has already been debunked by him... why do you want him to do it again.

Try going back, reading what he said and then responding to it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Morcova

Oct 30, 2006
✟10,470.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
I didn't say that "doing repeated searches" increases your rank. I said they're "doing repeated searches" (all day) and manipulating results. If you don't know how that's done then I'll explain what a click is.

Kindly explain how they are manipulating results.

Upvote 0

ypostelnik

Jun 13, 2008
✟7,642.00
Faith
Judaism
Morcova can only hurl false and malicious accusations. Can't debate.

Baggins, why can't you stop playing games and choose a point?

Again, no points of substance.

Lies, maligning, idiotic comments about how google works that a second grader knows are false.

Is that the best your pathetic group can offer?

Upvote 0