Live Indiana Republican & Democratic Primary Election Results & Coverage All Day 24/7 In (HD)

Tiny Bible

All Lives Matter. Pray BLM Learn That.
Jan 3, 2016
whyaskthat
✟19,244.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm not a fan of anyone on either ticket. However, Cruz is a disaster. Sanders is too. Hillary is an unindicted chronic repeat criminal. Trump is a reality TV character, who made a huge mistake citing yet again The National Enquirer as a source to get under Cruz's skin with regard to his dad and the Kennedy assassination. However, Trump a very successful proven business man with a head for business and a degree.

I think Cruz will stay in because he'll look weak to Trump's attacks if he bows out even with the voters telling him to at the polls.
I heard the news today on the radio wherein one person asked Cruz why he was still in? When the math should have had him bowing out by now. That's pretty stunning to happen face to face with a candidate.

It'll probably be Trump and Hillary in November. Talk about lesser of two evils.

Upvote 0

Tiny Bible

All Lives Matter. Pray BLM Learn That.
Jan 3, 2016
whyaskthat
✟19,244.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
It's a pterodactyl vs a T-Rex in November.
And yet it will be one or the other. :(
That's the real shame of it. All these elections weeded out all the unfit for office hopefuls only to arrive at two that are the best we can do.
Watch that Newsmax video now. "Indiana is better without you." Said to Cruz just now. That's pretty funny.Cruz responds, here's a question for you, and the guy that said that about Indiana quips back to Cruz, "Are you Canadian." LOL Ah, at least there's a chuckle in the live feed that replays what was captured not that long ago when Cruz was snoozing among the Hoosiers.

Upvote 0

PsychoeDial

God Return To And Bless America
Mar 10, 2016
Tokyo
✟11,034.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I was listening to that Newsmax live feed.
The one political commentator, not the host, who's name I can't recall, made an observation about Trump bringing up the Warren Commission photo of Raphael Cruz and Oswald. He said he didn't understand why Trump would assault Ted Cruz's father given at this late date Cruz is the one candidate Trump needs to endorse him if he's to get the nod during the convention.

It made me think about what I've heard before about this issue of Trump's crossover from long time Democrat to now running as a Republican. And his early brag about how he'd given Hillary's Clinton Foundation money in the past and when he called she came to his wedding.

What if Trump is the ringer that insures Hillary wins the office?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mark46

Site Supporter
Jan 29, 2010
✟839,413.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I guess, for Cruz, it's on to California. Cruz has some wins to come in Nebraska, SD and Montana. However, in the end, Cruz will need a California win to keep trump below 1237, and then hope that the uncommitted delegates won't put him over anyway.

As I said over the weekend, when the trends became very clear, I think that this is over.

QUESTION 1
Will Trump win any delegates in Indiana?

QUESTION 2
When, if ever, will Kasich pass Rubio in delegate count?

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟896,491.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'm not a fan of anyone on either ticket. However, Cruz is a disaster. Sanders is too. Hillary is an unindicted chronic repeat criminal. Trump is a reality TV character, who made a huge mistake citing yet again The National Enquirer as a source to get under Cruz's skin with regard to his dad and the Kennedy assassination. However, Trump a very successful proven business man with a head for business and a degree.

I think Cruz will stay in because he'll look weak to Trump's attacks if he bows out even with the voters telling him to at the polls.
I heard the news today on the radio wherein one person asked Cruz why he was still in? When the math should have had him bowing out by now. That's pretty stunning to happen face to face with a candidate.

It'll probably be Trump and Hillary in November. Talk about lesser of two evils.
I have not decided whether to vote for Trump or a third party.

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟896,491.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I guess, for Cruz, it's on to California. Cruz has some wins to come in Nebraska, SD and Montana. However, in the end, Cruz will need a California win to keep trump below 1237, and then hope that the uncommitted delegates won't put him over anyway.

As I said over the weekend, when the trends became very clear, I think that this is over.

QUESTION 1

QUESTION 2
When, if ever, will Kasich pass Rubio in delegate count?
Wait, how delegates did Rudio have?

Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married

Trump has already clinched at least 45 of Indiana's 57 delegates.

The writing is on the wall. If Trump wins only half of the remaining delegates, that will be enough to get him to 1237.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mark46

Site Supporter
Jan 29, 2010
✟839,413.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The alliance with Kasich didn't go over well according to commentators on C-SPAN now.
I wonder if he'll keep his word and support Trump? He said he'd throw his support behind whomever was the nominee.
I expect the Kasich will support Trump. He may even be on Trump's list for VP.

Upvote 0