Visit site
✟24,768.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
:sigh: I miss the good old days when people who didn't know what to get you gave you money. I only hate gift cards because it says "I don't want to bother shopping for you, but I'll tell you where to shop." :o

Upvote 0

Ampoliros

I'm my own wireless hotspot
May 15, 2004
Mars - IN MY MIND!
✟9,685.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
TerabyTe said:
What is with all the bad talk of fruitcakes all the time? I want to try one and see what all the negativity is about.

I talk badly about fruitcakes mostly because I saw them on sale at a clothing store like two years ago. I can't imagine any foodstuff that rests in huge stacks at a clothing store for months on end tasting too good. :eek:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

EbonNelumbo

Hope is a waking dream-Aristotle
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2004
Oregon City, Oregon
Visit site
✟33,816.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

jlujan69

Jul 28, 2004
United States
✟5,360.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
TwinCrier said:
:sigh: I miss the good old days when people who didn't know what to get you gave you money. I only hate gift cards because it says "I don't want to bother shopping for you, but I'll tell you where to shop." :o

I actually prefer giving gift certificates. They're wonderful. I try to buy them at stores that offer a wide selection (K-Mart) or at one of the higher end stores (Macy's) on the island. Giving a certificate to a nice dine-in restaurant or two night stay at a decent hotel is also a good option. I also don't mind receiving gift cards. Anyone else like gift cards in general?

Upvote 0