✟14,911.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Translate this:

"In my Father's house [heaven] are many mansions [planets]: if it were not so, I would have told you." -- Jesus Christ, extraterrestrial, John 14:2
I am SHOCKED that Christians such as AV1611VET would even have civil discourse with you, seeing as how left of center your pagan and personal interpretations are.

"In my Father's house" does NOT equate to the Kingdom of Heaven

Witness -
"And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you."

"Mansions" does NOT translate to "Planets".

I and others give AV crap about his personal interpretation of the KJV, but you take your personal interpretation so far out of field that you are very close to heretical beliefs.

Of course, some Christians might just have civil discourse with you, despite your near pagan heresy, simply because you carry the Christian icon on these forums.
Are you daring to say that there are literal Planets within us? Because, according to Scripture, that is where the Kingdom of Heaven is. And your personal interpretation states that the mansions are planets.

Upvote 0

Agonaces of Susa

Evolution is not science: legalize creationism.
Nov 18, 2009
San Diego
Visit site
✟11,653.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I am SHOCKED that Christians such as AV1611VET would even have civil discourse with you, seeing as how left of center your pagan and personal interpretations are.

"In my Father's house" does NOT equate to the Kingdom of Heaven

Witness -
"And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you."

"Mansions" does NOT translate to "Planets".

I and others give AV crap about his personal interpretation of the KJV, but you take your personal interpretation so far out of field that you are very close to heretical beliefs.

Of course, some Christians might just have civil discourse with you, despite your near pagan heresy, simply because you carry the Christian icon on these forums.
A shame you obviously have no logical argument.

I am saying that heaven is outerspace.

If English isn't your first language I suggest you consult Webster's dictionary defintion number 1 so you can learn what heaven means: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/heaven

Definition of HEAVEN

: the expanse of space that seems to be over the earth like a dome
Then I suggest you read the Bible because it's obvious to me that you haven't.

"And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them, which the LORD thy God hath divided under the whole heaven." -- Deuteronomy 4:19

"And they shall spread them before the sun, and the moon, and all the host of heaven, whom they have loved, and whom they have served, and after whom they have walked, and whom they have sought, and whom they have worshipped: they shall not be gathered, nor be buried; they shall be for dung upon the face of the earth." -- Jeremiah 8:2

"Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven." -- Genesis 19:24

"And he [Methuselah] was moreover with the angels of God these six jubilees of years, and they showed him everything which is on the earth and in the heavens, the rule of the sun, and he wrote down everything." -- Jubilees 4:21

"And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind." -- Revelation 6:13

Are you daring to say that there are literal Planets within us? Because, according to Scripture, that is where the Kingdom of Heaven is. And your personal interpretation states that the mansions are planets.
I agree that there are microcosms of worlds within us.

To wit:

"... Krishna showed him all the worlds within his body ...." -- Dhritarashtra, Mahabharata, 8th century B.C.

"Man is a microcosm." -- Democritus, polymath, 4th century B.C.

"The mind of Democritus soared. He saw deep connections between the heaven and the earth. Man, he said, is a microcosm. A little cosmos." -- Carl E. Sagan, professor, 1980

Last edited:
Upvote 0