Visit site
✟15,571.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
All sinners including myself will let people go to hell in our lifetime. But It will not give you the excuse not to tell of Christ's salvation just because your not the pastor or a deacon.

1CORINTHIANS 15:9 For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.

They will have a chance to ask Christ in their lifetime but were letting the responsibility fall on someone else not being the one to introduce them.

GALATIANS 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

If you're not saved today you can use this as a guide.

"Dear heavenly Father I am sorry your Son took the punishment that I deserve? I ask you Christ that you please forgive me of all my sins? I thank you Lord for your wonderful grace and forgiveness.”

Tell a pastor at a Christian Church that you have asked Christ for salvation and go to Sunday school you'll find fellowship to be a great help as you grow as a Christian.

SaintJoeNow

Mar 4, 2015
USA
✟3,191.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
All sinners including myself will let people go to hell in our lifetime. But It will not give you the excuse not to tell of Christ's salvation just because your not the pastor or a deacon.

1CORINTHIANS 15:9 For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.

They will have a chance to ask Christ in their lifetime but were letting the responsibility fall on someone else not being the one to introduce them.

GALATIANS 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

If you're not saved today you can use this as a guide.

"Dear heavenly Father I am sorry your Son took the punishment that I deserve? I ask you Christ that you please forgive me of all my sins? I thank you Lord for your wonderful grace and forgiveness.”

Tell a pastor at a Christian Church that you have asked Christ for salvation and go to Sunday school you'll find fellowship to be a great help as you grow as a Christian.

Good post and great testimony in your profile. Sometimes it haunts me when I remember people I passed on the sidewalk who looked like they were hurting and/or lost and I didn't give them a tract or try to tell them God loves them or nothing. We don't get any reward for being quiet and not caring if somebody is going to be in Hell after they are gone away from us.

Upvote 0