Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
If you've read the letter from James in the NT, just wondering how you can apply it to your lives.

I was thinking why is it that international aeroplanes have an 'economy' and a 'business class' so people that are rich can afford to travel in comfort but those who can't are treated like cattle.

This is unchristian and wrong.

Why can't they make it just one class and EVERYONE travel in comfort paying a reasonable price. You don't have economy and business class divisions on the train or bus, well not that I know of. Just have reasonable room for everyone on the aeroplane! You don't need super luxurious on one end and dirt poor on the other.

ok your turn what rich/poor injustices do you see that you want corrected.
To differentiate an offering so people can get a different level of service is not a spiritual issue, unless you are a communist.

Care for the sick, cloth and shelter the homeless, feed the hungry, cast out demons and comfort the oppressed. Freely it has been given to you freely give to others. But don't demand equality, or that someone steel something from someone who has worked harder, longer, and taken more risks and is worthy of their reward.

Jesus wasn't about robbing earthly possessions especially from those who worked hard. That's Obama your mixing up with Jesus.

Jesus is the Middle-Eastern looking guy who doesn't have a novel peace prize!

Upvote 0

Kersh

Jan 23, 2016
Michigan
✟24,645.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
James provides instructions to the church on how we should live. An airline is not the church. The question that I suppose you're asking is whether Christians should shun luxury and instead use our excess to help the poor. This is the ideal of the Christian life, and we should strive to live this way. But, I don't do it perfectly, and I can't judge anyone else for falling short of this ideal.

Upvote 0