Ocala, FL
✟15,388.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Please stand in the gap for me. My ancestors had done some terrible things in the sight of the Lord. I have confessed the sins and have rebuked the curses. It is now time for destruction and death and poverty curses and bad luck to leave.

Please agree with me in my prayer; for the truth to come forth (about any unconfessed sin and legal rights binding me) and for the enemy to leave and repay what he has stolen.

thanks

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Please read Deuteronomy 28 and put your name in the balnks. Gods blessings are Unlimited.

Also, if possible, watch thesecret.tv movie for $4.95 online with a debit or credit card. Whatever you focus on, the feelings and thoughts, the Law of Attraction in the Universe will bring More of those same feelings and thoughts into your future. It is an astonishing work. It is a 90 minutes online movie and you can pause it by pressing the spacebar...enjoy!

:groupray:

Upvote 0

inHISstepsalways

Dec 1, 2006
✟15,700.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Abba Father, we are standing here in order to enter into a covenant with You,to confirm us this day as Your children and You as our God, a covenant You made and sealed with an oath. Teach us to carefully follow the terms of this covenant, so that we may prosper in everything we do, to bring You all the glory.

Lord, we humbly confess to not following all Your commands and laws, oh Father we repent of this because it is a sin against You and You alone. We cling to Jesus Christ, whose blood covers us, and brings us home and ask that You teach us Your ways once again The eternal God is our refuge and our strength. You alone are God, I am Yours and You are mine. I will worship You and glorify Your Holy Name. Amen and Amen :prayer:

Upvote 0

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic
Please stand in the gap for me. My ancestors had done some terrible things in the sight of the Lord. I have confessed the sins and have rebuked the curses. It is now time for destruction and death and poverty curses and bad luck to leave.

"In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace ..." (Ephesians 1:7)

"If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." (1 John 1:9)

I have confessed the sins and have rebuked the curses. It is now time for destruction and death and poverty curses and bad luck to leave

Mt 16:19
I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven."

Mt 18:18
"I tell you the truth, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

Please agree with me in my prayer; for the truth to come forth (about any unconfessed sin and legal rights binding me) and for the enemy to leave and repay what he has stolen.

Abba Father I come humbly before you standing in agreement with my sister's prayer in Jesus name. Amen

God Bless!

Upvote 0

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic

My ancestors had done some terrible things in the sight of the Lord. I have confessed the sins.

"In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace ..." (Ephesians 1:7)

"If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." (1 John 1:9)

I have confessed the sins and have rebuked the curses. It is now time for destruction and death and poverty curses and bad luck to leave.

Mt 16:19
I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven."

Mt 18:18
I tell you the truth, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be lossed in heaven.

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

thanks
Amen
__________________​

Upvote 0

PearlsofWisdom

Let Your Glory Come!
Oct 22, 2006
Pahrump, Nevada
✟148,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
:prayer:

Father God, bless skippys, we stand in agreement for Truth to step forward in her life. May she be victorious, and receive back the years the locusts have eaten. May the generational curses be broken, and blessings abound in Jesus Name.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums