Let us join in prayer and help OTHERS

B

BrotherDaniel

I have recently started my online prayer ministry and by praying for others, I feel my heart has been touched by Jesus even more.

If you want to feel stronger Jesus' presence in your life, then dedicate time and help others.

Trust me, you will be closer to God and the Holy Spirit will 'uplift' you.

Remember Jesus' Message:

Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord and has made the Lord his hope and confidence.
- Jeremiah 17:7

Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.
- Matthew 5:8

If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believeth.
- Mark 9:23

And about the power of intercessory prayer:

In 2 Kings 20:1-7, King Hezekiah was told by the prophet Amoz that he should set his house in order because he was surely going to die (v. 1). Hezekiah prayed earnestly (v. 2,3). The LORD heard his prayers and said, "I have heard your prayer, I have seen your tears; behold, I will heal you. On the third day you shall go up to the house of the LORD. And I will add fifteen years to your life" (v. 5).

God Bless You and Your Loved Ones! Amen!

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I have recently started my online prayer ministry and by praying for others, I feel my heart has been touched by Jesus even more.

If you want to feel stronger Jesus' presence in your life, then dedicate time and help others.

Trust me, you will be closer to God and the Holy Spirit will 'uplift' you.

Remember Jesus' Message:

Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord and has made the Lord his hope and confidence.
- Jeremiah 17:7

Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.
- Matthew 5:8

If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believeth.
- Mark 9:23

And about the power of intercessory prayer:

In 2 Kings 20:1-7, King Hezekiah was told by the prophet Amoz that he should set his house in order because he was surely going to die (v. 1). Hezekiah prayed earnestly (v. 2,3). The LORD heard his prayers and said, "I have heard your prayer, I have seen your tears; behold, I will heal you. On the third day you shall go up to the house of the LORD. And I will add fifteen years to your life" (v. 5).

God Bless You and Your Loved Ones! Amen!
icon11.gif

Father I Stand In Agreement For What Is Right In Jesus Holy Name .
AMEN
As it is written in Matthew 19 and 20...
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."
__________________​

Upvote 0