Let Us Hear It .

D

DMagoh

Since you demanded it

Though I doubt you will be honest enough to actually look at this

Anthony F. Bogaert and Scott Hershberger The Relation Between Sexual Orientation and Penile Size. Archives of Sexual Behavior. 1999
Found that gay men have larger penises than heterosexual men. About ¾ of an inch larger to be precise

Well, I had to look this study up. The problem with the study is the abstract says men were "interviewed by the Kinsey Institute for Research in Sex, Gender, and Reproduction from 1938 to 1963...." and that "homosexual men reported larger penises than did heterosexual men." All this actually proves is that homosexual men lie about their penis size.

In a later issue of the same publication, Archives of Sexual Behavior, August 2002, an article talks about the reliability of self-report penis size tests, stating that the "body of evidence for erect penile dimensions based on self-report may now be questioned, and the practical implications of using this method should also be reviewed."

Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
Sorry, your post does not mention one positive thing about the gay lifestyle.

There is no proof of any biological link to homosexual behavior and the types of relationships you mention are called adultery and scandal. Homosexuality adds spice to the landscape ? Most are offended by it. Oh, and not everyone who is artistic is gay and I have met alot of them on this forum who lack any kind of imagination at all.

Yes, your post was very stereotypical in the sense that I will bet your only exposure to homosexuality is media related.

can you provide unbiased proof that Most are against it ? I take courses at a large University with kids half my age and for most of them it is a non issue. Much different from the previous generation. Now maybe in your isolated rural area, some are still clinging on to the past, but there is a whole new world out there. I am sure deep in the Hollas there are some still pining away for the days of slavery and when woman were not allowed to vote. But we are not waiting for you to catch up.

Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
MRPIRATE,

Sorry, your post does not mention one positive thing about the gay lifestyle or homosexuality.

What ? Where is the imagination and creativity the that the poster above you attributed to homosexuals ? I don't see it in your post.

I can think about about postive thngs to say about the black lifetyle, the Jewish culture, and caucasions, but you cannot think about one positive statement to make about the gay lifestyle ?

The Jewish culture has a rich heritage of tradition and lineage, the Jews were and are God's chosen people.

If it were not for African Americans the US would have no culture at all. Jazz, Rock and Roll, Hip Hop, you name it, it would not exist without the influence of the many artistic and expressful members of the African American community.

Those are just a couple postive attributes of those cultures.

Your turn.

So you are implying that Blacks are good at dancing and singing and basically entertaining you ? How about Doctors, lawyers and Presidential candidates.

Upvote 0
Sep 2, 2004
Mount Airy, NC
Visit site
✟1,655.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
There are no positives.

But there are no positives about a heterosexual relationship either if you look at it that way.

The positives are personal and anecdotal and is based around the love of the couple, not the state of the physical relationship.

But I forgot, there's no such thing as a relationship. That's why only heterosexuals can get married because there's no such thing as love and relationship. It's all about making babies and looking "proper".
interesting viewpoint.....

:D Never have looked at it that way.

Must think upon this more

Thanks

Upvote 0

BAFRIEND

Feb 16, 2007
✟23,362.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
You asked for an example. There it is

She provided a thoughtful answer to your question. Since her response runs counter to your personal prejudice you would have dismissed what she said out of hand.
Well, I guess that is an example of where your mind is and that kind of mindset/lifestyle is why you will never see me at a gay pride parade.

Upvote 0

BAFRIEND

Feb 16, 2007
✟23,362.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
So you are implying that Blacks are good at dancing and singing and basically entertaining you ? How about Doctors, lawyers and Presidential candidates.
So, I ask for people to state one positive thing about homosexuality and the only thing you can come up with is to try to push your fantasy that you can earmark me as a rascist ?

That is very boring and unoriginal.

Upvote 0
M

MrPirate

So, I ask for people to state one positive thing about homosexuality and the only thing you can come up with is to try to push your fantasy that you can earmark me as a rascist ?

That is very boring and unoriginal.
You were presented with multiple positives.

Yet you dismiss anyone who doesn’t share you personal prejudices.

Upvote 0
Sep 2, 2004
Mount Airy, NC
Visit site
✟1,655.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Actually, they probably were not lying, they were probably using the patented homoruler that is 1/2 the scale of the accepted standard ruler.

I just thought of something positive about the homosexual lifestyle: how about an AIDS test ?
Do you think that perhaps they were either just naturally blessed with this increased size? Perhaps having a larger one down there is a sign that a person is homosexual?

I do think that for the study, I, myself have studied the method that researchers go through to study certain things, and I do not think that they would allow homosexuals to use a skewed ruler. I do think that they would use the same ruler for measurement in both sexualities.

just a thought
tbird

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BAFRIEND

Feb 16, 2007
✟23,362.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Please do not lecture about .... or attacking your opponents as being biggots, just answer the topic !!

This is really the only ammo they can come up with, obviously. That and a couple supporters claiming they are gifted in the fine arts.

As far as using the same ruler, I hope they sanitized it, otherwise I bet they spread a whole bunch of STDs.

Upvote 0

BAFRIEND

Feb 16, 2007
✟23,362.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
You were presented with multiple positives.

Yet you dismiss anyone who doesn’t share you personal prejudices.
“If gays are granted rights, next we'll have to give rights to prostitutes and to people who sleep with St. Bernards and to nailbiters.” Anita Bryant

Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders... (1 Cor. 6:9, NIV)

See, it is not just my personal opinion.

Gay marriage is a personal opinion seeing as to how there is no reference to it at all in the legthy Bible. The OT and Jesus only mention marriage as between a man and a a woman.

Upvote 0