Ladies, what is your ideal Christian man?

Gods4me

Apr 16, 2006
scotland
✟1,279.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i want a guy who
wants to serve god the rest of there life. and have simmilar veiws to me on the bible.
being cutes good.
i wand some one who likes the same food as me.
is forgiving.
can accsept the fact ive got a son and rerlises god jugde me.
and some one who will make me smile when im down.
im more picky than i thought lol

well i guess idd dont matter what i like or dont like gods got it sorted.

Upvote 0

lunalinda

Random. Raw. Real
Aug 18, 2003
Orlando, FL
✟19,113.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't feel like creating a new list at the moment, but here's something I had in my blog awhile back about the 3 most desirable personality traits I'd like in a man:

, Humor, when a guy can make me smile over anything, a natural comedian who'd make it a mission to make me laugh even by something as silly as purposely embarrassing himself for my benefit, but who also knows when to be serious when the moment calls for it. Confidence, but without the cockiness or arrogance that tells him he should always get his way because "he da man" or he does this or he does that. That's not confidence by a longshot. That's egotistical big-headedness. No, I like the confidence that would give him the strength to stand and dare to love someone or cry over someone or whatever, confidence that wouldn't let him cower away when things get rough. Confidence that tells him that honesty and respect and decency are what gets people places in this world, not running people over just because you think you're better or because you're more deserving or whatever else. Confidence that demands humbleness. THAT is confidence. And finally, sincerity...when he means what he says and does what he means. When he's bound by his words by CHOICE and not because he might feel obligated to follow up on what he declares. Sincerity that keeps him honest with both himself and the people he claims to love and care about. Sincerity that isn't a chore to have, but a desire.

Upvote 0

knownbeforetime

Princess of the Lord of Grace and Power
Dec 27, 2004
Pittsburg, KS
Visit site
✟14,467.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I honestly have no idea. I mean, I have some broad categories (spirit-filled Christian, best friend, generally the same values) that I'm looking for but, mostly, I'm just waiting for the surprise.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

eatenbylocusts

Senior Veteran
Oct 13, 2005
✟14,434.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
A growing Christian man ready and willing to be the spiritual leader of the family.
Ready and wanting to be dad to my kids.
A man who understands that women thrive on certain things like regular communication that lets her know that he is thinking of her.

Highly prefer-On the same page as me with tithing, spending, discipline. A man who likes singing praise music makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

Upvote 0

smiledaily

Keep smiling!
Oct 11, 2006
✟19,571.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My ideal christian man, would be someone who would pray with me and live by God's word, be able to relax and be himself, know that it's okay to make mistakes and we could work through any problems together, teach my son things like fishing and building things out of wood, working on cars, etc. Someone who enjoys life and laughter, someone who will love and be loved back.

Upvote 0

Heart of a Seeker

Romans 8:28
Jul 12, 2006
At home in Iowa
✟38,537.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My ideal man would be someone who's comfortable in their own skin - but would let me be comfortable in mine. An ability to pray for me and with me. A desire to grow in the Lord and to see us grow in the Lord together. A sense of humor is important to me, as well as the ability to talk about many different things. Also, my ideal man wouldn't even think of another woman - he would want only me and make a point of letting me know that - both in his actions and his words.

Upvote 0