Know The Truth TV - Do You Believe This?

windbreeze

Dec 6, 2011
✟7,645.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single

GrayAngel

Sep 11, 2006
USA
✟21,292.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Not long ago found this video on YouTube:

The Spirit Of Truth Will Set You Free (FULL MOVIE) This Film Is 98% Truth 2% False, Can U Decode It? - YouTube

Video is over 1 hour long and it made me think. A lot of things there are coincidence or discovery? Don't know how long this video will be online with all the information it reveals.

Let me know what do you think.

More like 98% False, 2% Truth.

Yes, we spend more money than the Middle East on our military, but we're not the ones strapping bombs to our chests and blowing up innocent people.

The video is filled with political left slant. Bush does not have the power to increase the national debt. While he is the single most powerful man, Congress holds the most power collectively, not the President.

And the Rockefellers didn't "take over" education. They built new schools.

It's a conspiracy theory. Even the narrator, who tries his best to sound serious and knowledgeable, is so incredibly repetitive. I cannot take them seriously.

Upvote 0

windbreeze

Dec 6, 2011
✟7,645.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
More like 98% False, 2% Truth. It's a conspiracy theory. Even the narrator, who tries his best to sound serious and knowledgeable, is so incredibly repetitive. I cannot take them seriously.

This is targeted on paranoid people? A lot of signs, meanings... somehow claimed to be interconnected. 9 times more likes than dislikes on that video and i often see such videos disliked more than liked.

I recently started hearing about enslaved people working in camps obtaining raw materials that are later used in manufacturing electronics people use today without knowing about suffering slaves. Illegal immigrants are working 24/7 for less than low wage in little underground rooms in manufacturing facilities. Citizens working for low wage even in what seems to be respectable environment. What is the reason of all this? How could that happen?

You yourself, believe that Illuminati exist?

Upvote 0