May 28, 2015
✟613,157.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Wow. So the Trumpettes are going to pretend that endorsement by a racist is bad now? OK...
Why don't you show where any Trump supporters said it was a good thing?

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,462.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
He supports the move of the democratic party to put more abortion clinics in minority neighborhoods. KKK members have donated over $20,000 to Hillary's campaign.
That only shows how stupid Klansmen actually are. Why would they support the candidate to the party that elected the first black man to President of the United States? The party that continues to attract minority voters and has been championing their causes for about a century now. The party that is supposably made up of anti-American liberal hippie atheist communists that love Muslims and only want to destroy America.

Please explain to me the logic in the KKK, the most famous group of white racists in America, supporting the Democratic Party's candidate over the billionaire white man that has pledged to keep out Muslims and Mexicans and "Make America Great Again!"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,462.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Let's see a receipt for that $20,000.

I think they're making it all up.
Most likely the Klan knows its endorsement is like instant voter repellent. Am I surprised some people are dumb enough to fall for it? No. Nothing surprises me in politics anymore.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Why don't you show where any Trump supporters said it was a good thing?
The last several months where they have been perfectly OK with Trump receiving such endorsements.

Reactions: Shiloh Raven
Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It exposes the hypocrisy of Democrats. That's good enough for me.
Did the democrats actually receive and accept said donation? Show me evidence that they did, and I'll happily join your condemning them for hypocrissy.

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟613,157.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Most likely the Klan knows its endorsement is like instant voter repellent. Am I surprised some people are dumb enough to fall for it? No. Nothing surprises me in politics anymore.
There are many here from the progressive left that were quite eager to accept as genuine the KKK endorsement of Republican candidates; now with the shoe on the other foot talk about major back tracking of the KKK genuiness.........

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟613,157.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Did the democrats actually receive and accept said donation? Show me evidence that they did, and I'll happily join your condemning them for hypocrissy.
Same goes for conservatives.....you got evidence? No, but the progressive left has been all to happy to jump on the "racist" conservatives 'acceptance' of KKK support....now the shoe don't fit so well........

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟651,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The last several months where they have been perfectly OK with Trump receiving such endorsements.

When you say "they", you aren't talking about the Democrats, are you? But now that the Democrats want to get those same endorsements for their own candidate--and money--for her campaign, it's no problem anymore. That's when deflection tactics are used.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,108,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It exposes the hypocrisy of Democrats. That's good enough for me.
When the RCC was accepting money for mobsters and their families did that make the church hypocrites? Did that mean that the church agreed with what they did?

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,462.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Which candidate wants to keep out the Muslims and the Mexicans again? I keep forgetting who that was.

Boy, howdy... Who would ever think that candidate could receive genuine support from open racists?

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟651,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Which candidate wants to keep out the Muslims and the Mexicans again? I keep forgetting who that was.

Boy, howdy... Who would ever think that candidate could receive genuine support from open racists?

The ones who he wants to "keep out" are terrorists and those who are in the country ILLEGALLY--something the liberals don't seem to care about, and even embrace.

Upvote 0