Kiss the Son

karen_trustlord

May 7, 2004
✟1,046.00
Faith
Non-Denom
KissSon.jpg

Psalm 45:2, 6
You are the most excellent of men and your lips have been anointed with grace, since God has blessed you forever.

Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever; a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom.

Psalm 2:9, 12
You will rule them with an iron scepter (Or will break them with a rod of iron ); you will dash them to pieces like pottery.

Kiss the Son [pay homage to Him in purity], lest He be angry and you perish in the way, for soon shall His wrath be kindled. O blessed (happy, fortunate, and to be envied) are all those who seek refuge and put their trust in Him!

Looking at Psalm 45 and the lips of the groom, the scepter, leads to Psalm 2 and an interesting phrase 'Kiss the Son'. This phrase has to do with establishing the Lord's rule and submission. Submitting to the Lordship of Jesus is equated with Kissing the Son.

And ...

when you Kiss the Son you can't help but taste His grace and truth that anoint His lips.

Kiss the Son
Karen Holland ... 7-27-06

Will you kiss the Son,
The Holy and anointed One?
His mouth is sweetness itself; His love more delightful than wine.
Will you taste His truth and grace?

Will you kiss the Son,
place the thread of scarlet upon your lips,
in the window of your face?
He is altogether lovely,
the Word made flesh, the One and Only.

Bow before Him at His feet
To Him pay homage in purity
Then listen for these words so sweet
"Arise, my darling, my beautiful one, and come with me."
With the kisses of His mouth be drawn
Taste and see the goodness of the Holy One
Bow down and Kiss the Son.

Song 5:16
His mouth is sweetness itself; He is altogether lovely. This is my lover, this my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.

John 1:14
The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Song 4:3
Thy lips are like a scarlet thread ...

Song 2: 10
My lover spoke and said to me,
"Arise, my darling,
my beautiful one, and come with me. "

Song 1:2-4
Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth— For your love is better than wine. Because of the fragrance of your good ointments, Your name is ointment poured forth; Therefore the virgins love you. Draw me away!

Psalm 34:8
Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.

EarthMomma

Veteran
Oct 19, 2005
Florida
✟2,990.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Thank you so much for sharing your poem and these scriptures and graphic. May we all kiss the son today and everyday.

karen_trustlord said:
KissSon.jpg

Psalm 45:2, 6
You are the most excellent of men and your lips have been anointed with grace, since God has blessed you forever.

Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever; a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom.

Psalm 2:9, 12
You will rule them with an iron scepter (Or will break them with a rod of iron ); you will dash them to pieces like pottery.

Kiss the Son [pay homage to Him in purity], lest He be angry and you perish in the way, for soon shall His wrath be kindled. O blessed (happy, fortunate, and to be envied) are all those who seek refuge and put their trust in Him!

Looking at Psalm 45 and the lips of the groom, the scepter, leads to Psalm 2 and an interesting phrase 'Kiss the Son'. This phrase has to do with establishing the Lord's rule and submission. Submitting to the Lordship of Jesus is equated with Kissing the Son.

And ...

when you Kiss the Son you can't help but taste His grace and truth that anoint His lips.

Kiss the Son
Karen Holland ... 7-27-06

Will you kiss the Son,
The Holy and anointed One?
His mouth is sweetness itself; His love more delightful than wine.
Will you taste His truth and grace?

Will you kiss the Son,
place the thread of scarlet upon your lips,
in the window of your face?
He is altogether lovely,
the Word made flesh, the One and Only.

Bow before Him at His feet
To Him pay homage in purity
Then listen for these words so sweet
"Arise, my darling, my beautiful one, and come with me."
With the kisses of His mouth be drawn
Taste and see the goodness of the Holy One
Bow down and Kiss the Son.

Song 5:16
His mouth is sweetness itself; He is altogether lovely. This is my lover, this my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.

John 1:14
The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Song 4:3
Thy lips are like a scarlet thread ...

Song 2: 10
My lover spoke and said to me,
"Arise, my darling,
my beautiful one, and come with me. "

Song 1:2-4
Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth— For your love is better than wine. Because of the fragrance of your good ointments, Your name is ointment poured forth; Therefore the virgins love you. Draw me away!

Psalm 34:8
Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.

Upvote 0