Discussion Katt Kerr .. revealing heaven ?

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i honestly do not know
but i recently heard of this lady and her book .. and what made me instantly begin to wonder .. is this,
she writes of the nurseries of heaven where the still born or unborn infants go .

now for many many years i have been a fan of a little known booklet named "the visions of Marietta Davis " from the 1600's
and katt kerrs account could very easily be taken from this book as it is too similar to be coincidence .. is this account in her book actually plagiarism ?

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Runswithdogs

Mar 11, 2016
Scotland
✟76,377.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
and katt kerrs account could very easily be taken from this book as it is too similar to be coincidence .. is this account in her book actually plagiarism ?

Or it could simply be that she has been to the same place/viewed the same thing.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Or it could simply be that she has been to the same place/viewed the same thing.
it could be . i know . but many testify of the same things .
further investigations has shown that shes been announcing prophecies that do not agree with the scripture and worse ,have not come to pass . *warning sign *

i understand she announced that Romney was gods man for america back in the day ... a Mormon which has its roots in freemasonry and pagan Cultism... im thinking my initial suspicions may be correct

Upvote 0

Biblicist

Full Gospel believer
Mar 27, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
✟51,094.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
i honestly do not know
but i recently heard of this lady and her book .. and what made me instantly begin to wonder .. is this,
she writes of the nurseries of heaven where the still born or unborn infants go .

now for many many years i have been a fan of a little known booklet named "the visions of Marietta Davis " from the 1600's
When it comes to any material by Kat Kerr I would be inclined to treat it with great caution.

Upvote 0