Status
Not open for further replies.

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
She's sure God put Christmas town in Heaven for the sole purpose of offending some of his children?
I don't know this god.

No, God doesn't mind offending religious spirits. They inhabit people (sometimes all of us) and God is not religious at all. People get offended at some things and He's just fine with it. It just so happens that their is a Saint Nicholas who like to give. He's using his gift.

There are a lot of holiness people who would get offended to know that women wear what they wear in Heaven. It's not about that. It's not about wearing your hair up in a bun. But God doesn't bend His ways to suit man.

Jesus offended many people, but happy is the one who is not offended in Him. We should adjust our understanding, or at least have the readiness to and let Him open us up. We're located by our words so choose them carefully.

Upvote 0

Faulty

bind on pick up
Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2005
✟64,989.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, God doesn't mind offending religious spirits. They inhabit people (sometimes all of us) and God is not religious at all. People get offended at some things and He's just fine with it. It just so happens that their is a Saint Nicholas who like to give. He's using his gift.

There are a lot of holiness people who would get offended to know that women wear what they wear in Heaven. It's not about that. It's not about wearing your hair up in a bun. But God doesn't bend His ways to suit man.

Jesus offended many people, but happy is the one who is not offended in Him. We should adjust our understanding, or at least have the readiness to and let Him open us up. We're located by our words so choose them carefully.

I chose them carefully. These are people bought by the blood of His Son, foreknown and chosen from before the foundation of the world. He did not ever offend those who belonged to Him, He never sought to do so, and He never will. That's one more reason why me and her have a different God.

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
I chose them carefully. These are people bought by the blood of His Son, foreknown and chosen from before the foundation of the world. He did not ever offend those who belonged to Him, He never sought to do so, and He never will.
You throw in these "foreknown", "chosen" words in here as though He hand picked the ones who were to be saved.

He had a lot of followers, many of which stopped following Him at varying times. They were offended by what He said. They used to follow Him. He did no deliberately offend them, but in order to hear God's intent in what He says, you have to be searching. I'm sure Jesus blew away many people when He talked about them eating His flesh. What did the others do? They sought for understanding. They had already heard the "frequency of God's voice" in the Words of Jesus and although they might not have understood straightaway what the intended meaning was, they submitted themselves to get it.

Hear (in the heart) and understand and be healed/saved/set free. It's a challenge at times in this world to stay this way. That's why it's a "race". It has to be run and you have to (in a measure at least) keep up with God to be hearing.

As I said earlier about the holiness people (or others like it) in denominations that are offended by certain things that God is not. In His day the wandered through the corn fields and harvested corn on the sabbath. They were offended, yet He was not trying to offend them. I believe He challenged the understanding of the priests and religious who had God in a box.

God loves holiness people and denominationalists who can't eat meat on Fridays (used to be EVERY Friday), or who's women can't wear jeans or makeup, who have to fellowship on Saturday, etc. If Jesus were to come in person right now, many in the Body would be offended because you can't keep God in a box. God was being controversial. It is often time to challenge our understanding (and that includes you, if you're Blood-bought believer) with any other adjectives you want to tack on.

He got me at first because many in the world makes Santa a replacement for Jesus. He sees all and is omnipotent. You just have to be "good". To me that is an abomination. However, that's not what God is recognizing. He's recognizing the giver, Saint Nicholas. Apparently, God is putting some of the trappings in it that we all know, and apparently He is not offended!

If He's not, I'm not! I was greatly surprised, and I'm sure it won't be the last time either.

That's one more reason why me and her have a different God.
That's very sad. You know God put a little something in me from the very start about you and that He loves you very much. I'm to pray for you. I know for a fact that He's not at all into the judgments you make in the Spirit Filled section and you often bring judgment into your own life. God will not violate His Word.

Yet He loves you just like He loves everyone else. He does not want to see people He dearly loves bring trouble (serious trouble) onto themselves. I hope He gets your attention. It's not a requirement to read anyone elses book to go to Heaven. It is a requirement to reserve your own judgment as one who pronounces from the gavel.

If you're alive when the outpouring hits, and all of this becomes common knowledge, I hope that you'll change your perspective and come and partake of the great blessing God wants for all of us.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith

Westgate Vineyard

#283) Kat Kerr - Hoverboards

“They have a place in Heaven where the kids go and they all get their own “hover boards”. If they’re age five and up, they all get one.
And they run on light, and they jump on it and that’s how they travel across Heaven.. With no parents! They’re not going to get hurt. They can’t get lost. It’s not earth. And you see whole groups of them going places in Heaven to enjoy themselves. And it’s real exciting. Can you imagine giving a five year old something like that? …That’s only a sample of what’s in Heaven because people are creating things similar to what they have in Heaven , but they are a whole lot better up there.”

“…earth is only a shadow of what is in Heaven. There is countryside; there is a massive city; there’s beautiful trees; flowers; animals. He made earth as a shadow of what’s in Heaven. So if it’s already here, it’s surely going to be up there, but just a lot better. There are dinosaurs up there. None of them are wild. They’re filled with the love of God. Like in the Garden of Eden. None of these animals hurt each other…”

Upvote 0

Coelo

Jun 8, 2013
✟663.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Private
wow... I just heard Kat say that she has a 10 year assignment to reveal heaven and it ends in 2017. After that she has a 20 year assignment to give away unlimited amounts of money!!!
She believes at some point in time her books will sell a lot more copies then they do now. Also she still owns the books as she is self published, so she does not have to share the money with the publisher.

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟562,491.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
True or not true?
If it brings you joy and peace, if you feel the love of God in it. Then it is fine.
Why would the devil supply something that not only encourages us to faith and righteousness, but ruins his own plans and purposes.
I enjoy reading it. Like anything, eat the hay and leave the sticks.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GreatistheLord

I can do ALL things through Christ
Mar 14, 2005
✟19,856.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
I find many of these stories both intriguing and disturbing. why? because there are so many inconsistencies, and theological problems.

I previously saw the videos by Angelica Zambrano like these

ENGLISH voice over: 23 Horas Muerta, Angelica Zambrano (FULL) - YouTube

(go to 54 minutes for MJ)

from a young Ecudorian girl. I find them authentic, and she says she saw Michael
Jackson in Hell. Kat Kerr says she saw Michael Jackson in Heaven
. !!!!!!!!!

One of them is completely deceived, and more than that, it shows that any supernatural experience we get cannot be taken at face value, and must be proven.
Can we believe any testimony? I have to admit, going to heaven a few times a week for years, is the most unbelievable version, that stretches my credibility the most. But I cannot judge KK, so I have to judge them all equally. Theres also the catholic priest who claimed to go to heaven and saw Mary being worshiped.

Sorry to disappoint. I like the idea of a fantasy Island type heaven too.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Kat spoke of this issue in one of her Dallas area appearances. She says that the enemy also gives "spiritual experiences" that are real, but deceiving. He shows a "mock Heaven" or a "mock Hell".

No one believes someone saying Hitler is in Heaven. To tell us otherwise would be difficult. It is easy to believe someone like MJ, who was given the world and was conformed to the ways of the world, and into drugs, might end up on the wrong side of judgment. Thank God though that God people do cry out to God and He still saves! Anna Nicole is another.

Kat mentions that MJ had a very recent conversion experience (even though he had been a Jehovah's Witness), and the enemy took him out because he had a powerful witness
. These drugs his doctor gave him were very serious and he was vulnerable.

It's obvious from the testimonies of people like Joseph Smith (Mormons) that the enemy really comes to deceive.
They pose as an angel of light (likened to). In that case they preached another Jesus.

Kat was contacted by spiritlessons.com about the controversy and totally opposing testimonies.
There are people who say you'll go to Hell if you don't tithe (this is a lie). Others say they saw the John Paul II in Hell. Guess who is tormented by these "revelations"? The families of the departed.

Spiritlessons.com and Kat were going to go before the Father and judge and remove deceiving "experiences". They were far more convinced of Kat's testimonies. As much as I've seen God pour out in her messages and in reviewing her messages with others, and with practicing what she preaches (with accompanying signs), I'm far more convinced of Kat's testimonies.

Anyone is capable of deductive reasoning and can interject their own opinion, so we have to judge everything we hear. I have found Kat's testimonies or preaching to be verey anointed. When she says that she saw something in Heaven, I can receive that. I've still got my antennae up, but the Holy Spirit has yet to contradict. If she says something doctrinally on her own, that is more likely to only be the possible questionable portion of what she says. Apart from her view about tithing, I have found her doctrine to be excellent.

We'll have to watch to see how spiritlessons.com changes things in order to eliminate confusion.

Again, people have real experiences, but that doesn't make them of God. When the enemy says someone is in Hell, I would have serious doubts about that.

Upvote 0

GreatistheLord

I can do ALL things through Christ
Mar 14, 2005
✟19,856.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
using the examples of people in Hell is reality, and if it produces fruit, that noone is immune, I am glad. The enemy does not want Hell promoted.

We should have a balanced view, not a universalist, everyone makes it view.

Hell is real. people go there.

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
I agree that people DO go there. The enemy's stock in trade is torment and deception. How man believers have been told a parent went to Hell by the devil after they died?

The devil would love to make people think John Paul II went to Hell. This put Catholicism in disrupute (seemingly). Someone went to Hell for not tithing!

Sounds like the Law in Malachi is for believer's today (NOT!).

These testimonies become high profile and if you were Whitney Houston's brother, and someone told you they saw her in Hell, wouldn't that spoil your day (or Selena)?

Yes, it's important to fear God and believe in Hell (Jesus did). But not all spiritual experiences are in truth. So now we have one that puts one or the other into disrepute. This is not a good thing.

I'm glad a website like spiritlessons discerned truth in Kat's testimony and went so far as to contact her about the discrepancy. You've got someone saying that you'll go to Hell for not paying your taxes. I would repent if necessary, but take a hard look at some of those testimonies.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dominion2013

Servant of God
May 7, 2013
✟933.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Spiritual experiences are good but His word of Grace is more firm and true. Doctrinal issues can be tested to a fair extent than the matter of who went where. Of course our Lord said, the first shall be last and the last shall be first. Hence we can expect surprises in heaven.

Our Lord said that there will be offences. It is fulfilled by these contradicting claims.

If MJ had been taken out by the enemy because he had a powerful testimony, it was because he was not under the cover that comes by faith in His word of Grace. He probably had truth but not an active confession of faith in His Grace.

Thus in these end times, what the church essentially needs is the teaching and proclamation of faith in His word of Grace that alone can help discern which is a true experience and which is not and also protect powerful witnesses like MJ (if in fact he was one) from the assaults of the enemy.

As the church walks more into His word of Grace by faith, by giving up the pursuit of His word of promises solely for the end of prosperity that has no love for souls, such contradictions would disappear.

Let us therefore, equip every Believer to instruct one another by His Grace, and to proclaim His Grace by signs, wonders and miracles. This alone will destroy the work of the devil.

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
#284) Oral Roberts Trip Home!
Kat Kerr - VTS

"When you step into Heaven, when you have died and moved to Heaven, they will come and pick you up and take you there. If it’s a near death experience or you’re just caught up, that could be done many ways, but when you die and you’re gonna move to Heaven they actually will come and pick you up in something. Either in an amazing transport, or chariot; sometimes the Lord will come and get you Himself. And that’s really quite something when He does that. I’ve seen His chariot many times. Fire comes off of it, all of the horses that take that chariot through the spirit realm. They all have fire on them. It’s a glorious thing to see."

"I was allowed to see Oral Roberts go home to Heaven. The Lord picked him up in His own chariot. And he actually prophesied his own going. It was amazing. He actually was singing. I found out later (I knew he was singing when the Lord picked him up.) and he was singing his theme song, “Something Good is going to Happen to You Today because the Lord of Glory is Gonna Pass by Your Way”; and his son and daughter were with him at the time. But he changed the words and started singing, “Something good is gonna happen to me today; because the Lord of glory is gonna pass by my way”. And He did, and He picked him up! Amen! And he looked really good. Oral looked really good; the Heavenly host that poured off of Heaven to greet him. They were really honoring a general in God’s army. And there were so many people between the gate and the landing area, where you get out of your chariot or transport; you couldn’t even see the gate. There was a sea of people waiting to meet him. All the prophets; all of the disciples were there; great men and women of God in the past. I saw Lester Sumrall was there; Kenneth Hagin Sr. was there; Smith Wigglesworth, John G. Lake; they were all there; all of them looking really young. You don’t look old when you go to Heaven. I tell people. You look like you’re in that perfect age; in your late 20’s, maybe early 30’s. You just look amazing!"

Upvote 0

Faulty

bind on pick up
Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2005
✟64,989.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's very sad. You know God put a little something in me from the very start about you and that He loves you very much. I'm to pray for you. I know for a fact that He's not at all into the judgments you make in the Spirit Filled section and you often bring judgment into your own life. God will not violate His Word.

Yet He loves you just like He loves everyone else. He does not want to see people He dearly loves bring trouble (serious trouble) onto themselves. I hope He gets your attention. It's not a requirement to read anyone elses book to go to Heaven. It is a requirement to reserve your own judgment as one who pronounces from the gavel.

I just saw this and you are seriously way off track, so far that I don't even know what troubles you are referring to. The Lord has and continues to bless me far beyond I'll ever deserve or desire. :confused:

I'm most thankful for everything He's given to me and everything He's chosen to withhold.

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
I just saw this and you are seriously way off track, so far that I don't even know what troubles you are referring to. The Lord has and continues to bless me far beyond I'll ever deserve or desire
We were talking about whether or not God put "Christmastown" in Heaven to offend people. It was not a slight against you, and God didn't put it there to offend anyone. You chose to become offended by it. It's your choice to receive it or not.

A lot of people are going to be surprised when they get there.

I said: No, God doesn't mind offending religious spirits. They inhabit people (sometimes all of us) and God is not religious at all. People get offended at some things and He's just fine with it....

Jesus offended many people, but happy is the one who is not offended in Him. We should adjust our understanding, or at least have the readiness to and let Him open us up. We're located by our words so choose them carefully."
I chose them carefully. These are people bought by the blood of His Son, foreknown and chosen from before the foundation of the world. He did not ever offend those who belonged to Him, He never sought to do so, and He never will. That's one more reason why me and her have a different God.
You kind of "chose" to become offended. Don't make this into something I'm not saying. I know you're a Christian and that God loves you. But you sometimes make yourself an "adversary". I've copied and pasted some of your "objections" here that you know full well don't belong here in WOF. Rather than report you (I'd rather review objections, as the truth should stand up on it's own merit.) And yes, on a number of occasions judgments (by you) have been loosed against certain ministers in the Body. I would hope you have changed your perspective on those things by now. (They no doubt teach the things you are critical of as you indicate below.)

And yes, I believe you have been put on my heart to pray for at various times. I never mentioned Kat for over a year and only shared with a couple of people on PM because I did not want anyone to trample on the revelations being brought forth. I see them as very holy. However, I seemed to see myself sharing it one day and was a good work, so I took it on. I have been so blessed typing it out one line at a time. I'd have to stop sometimes and bask! There has been opposition, but having had the confirmations I have enjoyed in the Spirit, I can make the comparisons and be at peace.

Right in the beginning I asked other (if they enjoyed it) to let me know and I'd put some more out. Only a couple of people (for a long time) said anything positive about it. It would be good to hear some are getting it.
I probably have 150 hours of it to draw from.

http://www.christianforums.com/t7709517-9/#post62067674
"I read a few of these nearer to the beginning and I just have to say thank you. When I read things concerning "your words create" and "negative talk cancels prayers", etc, then I know that the positive confession witchcraft is being taught. It's not often that someone hands me reasons to avoid certain people teaching things within the church like this."
Proverbs 18:20 "A man’s stomach shall be satisfied from the fruit of his mouth; From the produce of his lips he shall be filled."

(Shep) This is a word of faith forum and as such we believe it is possible to allow God's word to become manifest in our lives through the use of declaring (and believing) exactly what His word says whether or not appearances say otherwise...
"Don't be sorry. I used to believe all this. I used to be an excited WoF disciple and I thought the sun revolved around Copeland and Price, but I've been released from it for a several years now. No more bondage of me having to always live with the fear I might accidentally make a "negative confession', etc."

"Over the last couple years, I've been led into reading materials that document what the demons are doing and teaching, be it through calling themselves, spirit guides, aliens, or angels, and one of the numerous common threads among their teachings is one for us to visualize what want, believe we have it, then speak our reality into existance with our "creative" words, and be careful not to speak negatively, because our creation powers will make the negative come or cancel out the positive we've confessed."

"It's startling for me to realize I used to follow the steps the demons teach almost to the letter, and used the scriptures to justify it. I was guilty, but no longer. I urge you to pray the Lord teach you in this matter, and to drive it far from you should He show it to be false. This particular doctrine taught in the church angers me to no end, because there is still a lot of people out there trapped in the same pit I was in, unfortunately."
I really don't want to clutter the two threads up with this type of dialog. Please refer to the Kat Kerr thread that answers questions and entertain voices of opposition. It's not intended to offend you, but apparently God is not concerned about certain of His people taking issue with some things in Heaven. I hope you can receive these things prayerfully and at least consider them. I'm not out to offend you Faulty, and hope you can get past some of the "points of stumbling" you might run across doctrinally.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.