Just so you women know, there's a special place in Hell for you...

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,670.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Mountain_Girl406

Site Supporter
Jul 9, 2015
✟144,014.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Are you sure this is a chance you want to take? Albright appears to have some serious insight from God...
Yeah, gonna risk it. I've got this silly idea of supporting the person who I agree the most with, not simply the one I share a gender with.
I've got bigger afterlife worries anyway!

Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,670.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
The place-in-hell quote is something Albright has said for more than 40 years, and was more aimed at older women not helping younger ones get a leg up in the workforce. “I’ve said it forever, that we are overly judgmental of each other. And that we put women through tests that we do not put men through. And so that’s what I was saying,” Albright said.

http://time.com/4212577/madeleine-albright-hillary-clinton-special-place-hell-defends/

40 years, and today it matters.

Reactions: KitKatMatt
Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,670.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
It does matter within the context she used it, but sure, ignore evidence; liberals tend to. Even videos of admitted baby part selling gather "yeah buts."
What are we ignoring? She said it, as she has said she used it for the last forty years. Big deal

What's the problem? Why is it a big deal? Conservatives tend to get upset by things women say...

I take it you are against feminists?

I suppose Clinton will not be getting your vote... LOL

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

VirOptimus

A nihilist who cares.
Aug 24, 2005
✟250,687.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
In other words "yeah but"

No, not at all. Its a lie that there was any baby parts being sold. Its a lie to write "admitted baby part selling" because there was no such thing. This is not even debatable, its a proven fact.

Reactions: Hetta
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,670.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
The video that was heavily edited and where the authors now are being prosecuted? Really?
indeed.

I chose to ignore that one as it has nothing to do with this, unless he somehow believes saying somebody is going to hell for doing something is a bad thing....

This is the kind of stuff people hear in churches every week, but when a liberal woman says it....look out

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No, not at all. Its a lie that there was any baby parts being sold. Its a lie to write "admitted baby part selling" because there was no such thing. This is not even debatable, its a proven fact.

Let's see I hand over a baby part to you and you give me money its a proven fact that that is not selling baby parts for money because I'm technically calling the money a reimbursement for expenses. So pretending something is not what it in reality is makes it factual.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,670.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Let's see I hand over a baby part to you and you give me money its a proven fact that that is not selling baby parts for money because I'm technically calling the money a reimbursement for expenses. So pretending something is not what it in reality is makes it factual.
The donation is optional, which meant it was not a sale. Technically, and legally, it is not a sale.

Pretending that a donation is actually a sale is the issue....

Of course it has nothing to do with the topic.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

VirOptimus

A nihilist who cares.
Aug 24, 2005
✟250,687.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

Wishing something to be real doesnt make it so. Do you feel its justified to keep lying just because you dont like planned parenthood?

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,670.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
I wonder what the special places in hell will be like. A VIP room? Maybe some nice views? Free snacks? I hope they get to enjoy it all.

I understand Hitler is in the pineapple room.... which is a special place

at least he was in Little Nicky ^_^

Reactions: Grizzly
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,670.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
I hear preachers telling us that if we don't do this or do that, we will end up in hell. People don't bat an eye at that....

Yet here comes Steinem and Albright talking about a 'special' place in hell.

Why is everybody so angry at the thought of a 'special' place in hell?

Upvote 0