1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Just So You Know You Know

Discussion in 'Daily Devotionals' started by The Story Teller, Jan 5, 2012.

1. The Story Teller

The Story Teller The Story Teller

Faith:
    Methodist
    Just So You Know You Know

[A man facing death leaves this for his wife]

Your love is priceless, that is the best part of you that nothing could buy, or replace.

I recall that look in your eye, when I stood there saying, dance now or never, and I knew then you had a love that would last forever... all I had to do was find it, and tell you it would be ok.

It was, and is... and while I can never put into words what that meant to me, know that it was returned, with a little interest thrown in.

Maybe we could have done better, in areas of worldly things; but never consider for a moment that I have any regrets, or would do anything different where it comes to you.

Know too that I will miss you, as you miss me... and be waiting for you to join me; until then, eternal love will never let us part, and when I see you again, try to have the same look in your eyes... but wipe that smirk off, please... I never did believe it, oh silly me.

Author Unknown
    Submitted by Richard