✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
SamiJo said:
Ok i'm really new to the web sit and i was looking up some stuff for school and i was broght to this web site. i think it was god's way for me to make some new christina friends. I just moved to a new town and i'm homeschooled and i don't get to meent people my own age. ANd i also don't have many friend that belive in the same things i do. They are all into partys and all that bad stuff... so yeah i'm not sure what else to say....:thumbsup:

:angel: Samatha:angel:
The soul hardly ever realizes it, but whether he is a believer or not, his loneliness is realy a homesickness for God. -Hubert van Zeller
Hello and Welcome

We are proud you joined our family.
May your time here be spent well.

May all your questions be answered.
May support be found in abundance.

Please visit often and bring all your friends.

You will find the most wonderful refreshments provided free.

I pray your cup will be full and running over with:

Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness and faithfulness.

May the Grace and Mercy of our,
Lord, Jesus Christ
be with your spirit.

Upvote 0

pastel

Lex orandi lexest credendi
Jan 9, 2005
Markleeville
✟6,186.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
attachment.php

Upvote 0

PaladinWithGun2

Warning: Contents Under Pressure
May 20, 2006
Huntsville, Texas
✟18,748.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
SamiJo said:
Ok i'm really new to the web sit and i was looking up some stuff for school and i was broght to this web site. i think it was god's way for me to make some new christina friends. I just moved to a new town and i'm homeschooled and i don't get to meent people my own age. ANd i also don't have many friend that belive in the same things i do. They are all into partys and all that bad stuff... so yeah i'm not sure what else to say....:thumbsup:

:angel: Samatha:angel:

You're in the right spot, and we are very happy to have you. There a a lot of young women like you here, so don't feel like you're alone. Don't be shy, start posting and meet your neighbors. God's blessings to you.

Shawn

Upvote 0