Jan 3, 2010
✟7,893.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I am not here for advice on if to get divorced, i think my mind is 90 percent made up. I was here last year to complain my husband had a one night stand and bla bla, which even led to depression and me losing my baby. (http://www.christianforums.com/thre...m-confused-tired.7848484/page-2#post-66563791)

He then told me he had repented and was doing the pretence of church going, leading the family devotions and all.

to cut the story short, one year later i have discovered a fake facebook account, 2 secret phones, and that he has been trolling for sex and has slept with more than 60 women thru the time we have been married (3 years), some of them 8 or 9 times, lol. And the one night stand was not a one night stand, it was just one of the few i found out.

The strange part was that he was not remorseful though, he just said he thinks he has a problem and that was it. I think he has gotten so confident with himself that no matter what his wife would never leave him.

Anyway i have accepted i married the wrong man i have decided to get a divorce. I wish i had done so earlier, i wouldnt be in this mess. We have one daughter together, i would like any advice on managing the divorce process when kids are involved as i really do not want it to affect my daughter in anyway.

Last edited:

heatedmonk

Salvations Math: 3 Nails + 1 Cross= 4 Given
Sep 20, 2015
✟2,498.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Indeed. The two of you loved each other enough to create a daughter together. She deserves the love you both have for her to include not letting her see any negativity that can cause her to feel she has to choose between parents. Your beef is with each other but shouldn't include her in the mix.

Sorry to hear about your divorce, but if he's a sex addict you're better off arriving at what had to be a very hard decision.
God be with all of you. I would suggest you consider being tested for the entire panel of STD's just to be safe in your future and to be sure you are there for your daughters.

Reactions: counJS
Upvote 0

counJS

Sep 15, 2015
✟573.00
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Married
I am not here for advice on if to get divorced, i think my mind is 90 percent made up. I was here last year to complain my husband had a one night stand and bla bla, which even led to depression and me losing my baby. (http://www.christianforums.com/thre...m-confused-tired.7848484/page-2#post-66563791)

He then told me he had repented and was doing the pretence of church going, leading the family devotions and all.

to cut the story short, one year later i have discovered a fake facebook account, 2 secret phones, and that he has been trolling for sex and has slept with more than 60 women thru the time we have been married (3 years), some of them 8 or 9 times, lol. And the one night stand was not a one night stand, it was just one of the few i found out.

The strange part was that he was not remorseful though, he just said he thinks he has a problem and that was it. I think he has gotten so confident with himself that no matter what his wife would never leave him.

Anyway i have accepted i married the wrong man i have decided to get a divorce. I wish i had done so earlier, i wouldnt be in this mess. We have one daughter together, i would like any advice on managing the divorce process when kids are involved as i really do not want it to affect my daughter in anyway.

Get a good lawyer and document the phone calls, hotel bills or other evidence of his affairs.

Upvote 0

98cwitr

Lord forgive me
Apr 20, 2006
Raleigh, NC
✟449,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
This is such a sad story. My heart goes out to you and your family. I am very sorry this didn't work, that his heart is not for the Lord, and that your daughter is going to be so negatively affected. Comfort her and be there for her. I'll be praying for you!

Upvote 0