just a little vent

M

Marycita

I'm annoyed... I was supposed to be allowed to register for next year's classes today at midnight...but there's a hold on my registration because of "unpaid balance". I just think it annoying that the college is willing to set up monthly payments, and they make the last one due the month after registration starts, so that you either have to come up with another chunk of money out of thin air, or wait til the next month...which by then, the classes you need to sign up for are full....oy...

Sorry...It just is bothersome...in plus I'm just cranky because it's midterm week..

M

Marycita

do you like the quarter system? i've never been with one. i like semesters alright, but it seems to take longer to get through your major...
Yeah I like quarters...for the most part...it's nice when you don't like the class..but it stinks if you do...and it's always a lot of info to cram in to 10 weeks. But it's nice because we start later (and get off later, but hey) and we get 6 weeks between fall and winter quarter (nice long Thanksgiving and Christmas break)... and yeah - most people here get out in four years.

Upvote 0