Judgment is coming... Film: 11 minutes...

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟952,787.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I feel a bit like the guy in the film 11 minutes, I think it's called... Anyway, in it, the main character is a passenger train full of people, just "doing there thing", but the train is going to crash and everyone on it is about to get killed... Every 11 minutes, the main character gets to "re-live" it, over and over, he knows it's coming and tries to do and tries just about "everything" he can think of to warn and/or save them, and the movie shows you this... He goes through all kinds of hell, finally near the end of the film, he (the main character) just tries to make them happy and content and comfortable, he talks with them about their families, children, joins in with and engages with them socially, having a drink with them, eating with them...

Anyways, there all oblivious, he knows what's coming, but knows he can't change it, and even if he was successful in warning everyone, else, what good would it do anyway, none of them can stop or prevent the train wreck anyway...

I feel this way... How can I live this life, knowing what I know, doing this...? Did you feel the same way Lord...? Or do you now...? Is this what your doing now...? Sounds like somebody's idea of "Hell" to me...

You told me you wouldn't "snap", I would and did today, but you won't...

See here to know what I'm talking about...

http://www.christianforums.com/threads/god-does-not-change.7967777/#post-70207769

We humans are like Agent Smith says in matrix, were not like animals, we're a cancer, we're a disease, a plague of this world... He said we're like a "virus" and he's right, A virus feeds and consumes and consumes until nothing's left, and then, what happens to the disease after a moment of exploding, exponential growth, it spreading and eating up everything...? It dies... It goes from a sharp increase in growth to starving to death, a sharp decrease in growth or population... It's inevitable...

Our over-consuming, irresponsible nature is going to be the end of us all ultimately... And, there may be nothing we can do about it...

I can prove this further, if you like, and that's it's going to happen soon, and relatively quickly...

The upper echelon's of worldly society, members of the New World Order, know this as well, the ones pulling the puppet strings of the world, there aware of this, and know what was previously described above as well... And, they're only concerned with keeping and maintaining and keeping what they have... Wealth, Power, Position, ect... And, they're going to leave the rest of us behind... They may even have plans in order of better controlling the transition, of a "preemptive strike" along with their plans as well, I don't know...

That may be when the "rapture" happens, when God takes all those who have repented and done good out of this place, and leave only the wicked behind, a repayment for their desire to leave us all behind, perhaps, then probably seriously disrupting their plans, leaving them to deal with it after that, then return with us when the dust has settled and the smoke is clear, perhaps...

Have a great day,

God Bless!

Last edited:

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟952,787.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I panicked today after knowing this, and I wanted to warn people I knew and loved and I got impatient and a little forceful... I wasn't being very nice, or kind or gentle... Love was driving me mad, really... Till he told me this...

I took it out on my girlfriend... Then, I apologized, asked her if we could forget about it and get past it, and we gradually did... I couldn't help but hear myself say, when it was time to walk her home, I told her "I'll "walk" with you as far as "you think" and decide I should go..." Then it came to me, that, spiritually speaking, I was trying to run ahead and rush and drive and push her to get all the way to the end, spiritually speaking, and I've been doing this with everyone... I apologize... I can't expect people to just be able to jump all the way to the end, spiritually, or about God and the things of God... Knowledge that took me quite a while and was a journey, a walk to attain, and what I went through along the way, I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy... I can't try to force people to jump to the end, or force them to be where I am...

I'm sorry...

God Bless!

Reactions: Serving Zion
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We humans are like Agent Smith says in matrix, were not like animals, we're a cancer, we're a disease, a plague of this world

We are a reflection of the Most High Creator Himself.
By Grace, God gave us "time" that stands in between
the death we deserve and our sin.

This place we live is a gift of life that seems wrong.
The reason it seems wrong is that we don't get
"paid" what we are due immediately.

23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

So we have the gift a a short life now, and an eternal one after.

Upvote 0