Visit site
✟735,352.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi I have posted this else where on the site. But I have been a penticostal for my whole life, yet recently I got a plan I believed came form God yet not one church would help me. I want you to read what I am doing and tell me why I am so wrong. Here is the post I wrote.

Hi,

I am having a real struggle at the moment. I have been praying to God for ideas to help the poor, and God gave me dreams in the night, spoke to me as I worshiped, and revealed ideas to me as I prayed. These are all awesome ideas that have the potential to raise millions of dollars for charities helping the poor each year. Yet I take God’s vision to the churches of my country and ask them to get their members to sign an online petition I have asking nations to take a stand against child prostitution, and to write letters to governments in support of the ideas and not one church, not one single church would help me, I contacted Baptists, Pentecostals, Anglicans, Catholics, and independent churches. All they had to do was spend 5 minutes to enter their email and name on my website. Not one admin person reading. I then ask my 100+ facebook friends to stand up against the issue of child prostitution and sign my survey and not one person does it. Not one person shares my link on face book. Now you might say “Well this guy must be insane”, “Or your ideas must be bad”. But I will include three of them off my website here for you to read, tell me why no one will help me. These are cut and pasted off my website.

Idea 1 Legislate FREE advertising slots to charities in prime time TV

TV broardcasters must display a certain percentage of advertising FREE to charities. As an example two advertisements per night. With regard to FREE TV advertising stations must use 50% of the slots for issues regarding overseas poverty, and the remaining 50% can be used to support any other charities, like cancer, disabled services etc. This plan could also be extended to radio. I suggest two advertisements every night in prime time, one for world wide poverty eleviation one for local charities, this will hardly casue any finanical loss the the station but will bring in 100 of thousands of new compassionate dollars each year, possibly millions.

Idea 2 – Airline Travel to and from charitable projects is a tax deduction for airlines

One of the major costs to Charities helping with projects in the third world is travel costs from Australia to the country of need. This diverts funding away from the actual need. To allow charities to spend money on needs rather than expenses, it would be good if airlines could offer free seating to charitable workers flying to and from the third world. In response to this generosity the government should make it easier for the airlines by offering a tax deduction to the cost of the ticket. This system will also benifit the airline becasue they can use their unassigned seats to charitable workers. So it will increase profits for airlines becasue their empty seating is generating money. This system will need legislation to protect from excessive and wasteful usage of this system. Not every tax deductable charity will be able to use this scheeme. Charities that can use the scheeme should have stringent guidelines applied to what is and is not an acceptable deduction.

Idea 3 – International action and new laws to stop child sex abuse

Goverments of countries can not allow the prostitution of minors. If the international community can take action to stop Tyrants, and people who commit genocide, surely in the same way we have an obligation to take diplomatic action to stop child prostitution. We need to act together to end this problem it can not be done as individuals. What I am asking is for action from the international community to stop the root causes of Child Prostitution. I ask that the following two point plan be implemented to stop the prostitution of minors with in our generation.

1. To table a new international law that governs the sexual activity of minors, a law that states that “no person can have sex with a girl or boy under the age of 16”. This law must be upheld by all nations of the world. The only exemptions to this rule are situations where a culture permits marriage at a younger age. Marriage is the only exception to this rule.
  2. Once a law has been formulated that protects the rights of young people, nations should take a stand, and peacefully remove children from brothels, and other places of sexual abuse. Because the problem is so widespread money will need to be raised by nations to house and educate the young people who are rescued.
The international community should send observers into countries that pertsist in child sexual abuse and release the children from the brothels.

Now I ask you what is truly so bad about those ideas. There are more at http://www.futureandahope.net/poorhelp.php

Is it the case that I am hearing from demons, and am unworthy of the attention of the church, or is it Christians and the church are no longer listening to God. If you think my ideas make sense don’t just ignore me like every body else, share my website link on face book, sign the simple 5 minute petition on my website. Ask your self how much passion do you have for the young girls being raped in asia, or the people oppressed in the world. God calls us to change the world not to preach that people are going to hell and do nothing to help our neibours. Sure hell is real, the gospel is vital, but if all the church does now days is preach then what is the point of religion.

If you do act and do something, tell me what you have done to help me, I need to feel people actually love me, and care for these young child prostitutes.

The link to the ideas is at http://www.futureandahope.net/poorhelp.php and there is a link from there to the simple 5 minute petition (under the section on child prostitution). __________________

CGL1023

citizen of heaven
Jul 8, 2011
Roswell NM
✟75,781.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi I have posted this else where on the site. But I have been a penticostal for my whole life, yet recently I got a plan I believed came form God yet not one church would help me. I want you to read what I am doing and tell me why I am so wrong. Here is the post I wrote.

Hi,

I am having a real struggle at the moment. I have been praying to God for ideas to help the poor, and God gave me dreams in the night, spoke to me as I worshiped, and revealed ideas to me as I prayed. These are all awesome ideas that have the potential to raise millions of dollars for charities helping the poor each year. Yet I take God’s vision to the churches of my country and ask them to get their members to sign an online petition I have asking nations to take a stand against child prostitution, and to write letters to governments in support of the ideas and not one church, not one single church would help me, I contacted Baptists, Pentecostals, Anglicans, Catholics, and independent churches. All they had to do was spend 5 minutes to enter their email and name on my website. Not one admin person reading. I then ask my 100+ facebook friends to stand up against the issue of child prostitution and sign my survey and not one person does it. Not one person shares my link on face book. Now you might say “Well this guy must be insane”, “Or your ideas must be bad”. But I will include three of them off my website here for you to read, tell me why no one will help me. These are cut and pasted off my website.

Idea 1 Legislate FREE advertising slots to charities in prime time TV

TV broardcasters must display a certain percentage of advertising FREE to charities. As an example two advertisements per night. With regard to FREE TV advertising stations must use 50% of the slots for issues regarding overseas poverty, and the remaining 50% can be used to support any other charities, like cancer, disabled services etc. This plan could also be extended to radio. I suggest two advertisements every night in prime time, one for world wide poverty eleviation one for local charities, this will hardly casue any finanical loss the the station but will bring in 100 of thousands of new compassionate dollars each year, possibly millions.

Idea 2 – Airline Travel to and from charitable projects is a tax deduction for airlines

One of the major costs to Charities helping with projects in the third world is travel costs from Australia to the country of need. This diverts funding away from the actual need. To allow charities to spend money on needs rather than expenses, it would be good if airlines could offer free seating to charitable workers flying to and from the third world. In response to this generosity the government should make it easier for the airlines by offering a tax deduction to the cost of the ticket. This system will also benifit the airline becasue they can use their unassigned seats to charitable workers. So it will increase profits for airlines becasue their empty seating is generating money. This system will need legislation to protect from excessive and wasteful usage of this system. Not every tax deductable charity will be able to use this scheeme. Charities that can use the scheeme should have stringent guidelines applied to what is and is not an acceptable deduction.

Idea 3 – International action and new laws to stop child sex abuse

Goverments of countries can not allow the prostitution of minors. If the international community can take action to stop Tyrants, and people who commit genocide, surely in the same way we have an obligation to take diplomatic action to stop child prostitution. We need to act together to end this problem it can not be done as individuals. What I am asking is for action from the international community to stop the root causes of Child Prostitution. I ask that the following two point plan be implemented to stop the prostitution of minors with in our generation.

1. To table a new international law that governs the sexual activity of minors, a law that states that “no person can have sex with a girl or boy under the age of 16”. This law must be upheld by all nations of the world. The only exemptions to this rule are situations where a culture permits marriage at a younger age. Marriage is the only exception to this rule.
  2. Once a law has been formulated that protects the rights of young people, nations should take a stand, and peacefully remove children from brothels, and other places of sexual abuse. Because the problem is so widespread money will need to be raised by nations to house and educate the young people who are rescued.
The international community should send observers into countries that pertsist in child sexual abuse and release the children from the brothels.

Now I ask you what is truly so bad about those ideas. There are more at http://www.futureandahope.net/poorhelp.php

Is it the case that I am hearing from demons, and am unworthy of the attention of the church, or is it Christians and the church are no longer listening to God. If you think my ideas make sense don’t just ignore me like every body else, share my website link on face book, sign the simple 5 minute petition on my website. Ask your self how much passion do you have for the young girls being raped in asia, or the people oppressed in the world. God calls us to change the world not to preach that people are going to hell and do nothing to help our neibours. Sure hell is real, the gospel is vital, but if all the church does now days is preach then what is the point of religion.

If you do act and do something, tell me what you have done to help me, I need to feel people actually love me, and care for these young child prostitutes.

The link to the ideas is at http://www.futureandahope.net/poorhelp.php and there is a link from there to the simple 5 minute petition (under the section on child prostitution). __________________

Everyone has their pet projects. I'm sure you're ideas are great, exactly as you say. I would point you to CEOs of startups. Google, Tesla and Spanx were steered for sometime by the owners before they finally got recognition and financing, to use a secular examples. My thought is that if God is in it, talent, workers and backing will be right on time.
Til that comes, you have to go it alone but keep learning.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

klkent

Jul 26, 2015
Kiboga
✟15,257.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hullo Future and Hope! thanks for sharing what God is putting to your hearts! You are in the hands of the Lord! There has been much control for governments to the realm of Christian love and unconditioned love and support for many years now. If say you want to work with us or any organization to solve a charity issue, we can be happy to share any challenges in your ambition. many people are now refraining from helping since the governments are setting standards which won't provide for natural love and justice. Also the other issue is that many people to be helped never get the help intended to them. God puts provision for a willing heart! God is able to do more than we think and know! Am so happy to learn about your organization would like to introduce you to our work. our face book page is https://www.facebook.com/groups/1597826967119701/

Reactions: riesie
Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
All I can ask you is:

Did God tell you to pay for it, or did he tell you to do it?

God will never ask of us anything but to believe.

I wouldn't seek people on my own,I would let God reveal the people to bring his will to pass.

It's not what you can do it's what God's glory working in you will do.

You just have to know it will happen,God said it and as a body of believers we believe it.

Upvote 0

klkent

Jul 26, 2015
Kiboga
✟15,257.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
All I can ask you is:

Did God tell you to pay for it, or did he tell you to do it?

God will never ask of us anything but to believe.

I wouldn't seek people on my own,I would let God reveal the people to bring his will to pass.

It's not what you can do it's what God's glory working in you will do.

You just have to know it will happen,God said it and as a body of believers we believe it.
It sound as though I did not believe the Lord working through us! No my dear brother, I'm just concerned with the blockage of God's will by Political Governments. Look, Daniel prayed to God for 21 days, God had sent His word but the Devil (King of Persia) prevented the Angel of the Lord. Dan. 10:12-14! In our country there is a very large increase to silently persecute the people of God. I really believe, God will not live us as orphans. God bless you in evry thing you're doing!

Upvote 0

Llewelyn Stevenson

May 24, 2015
✟21,990.00
Faith
Pentecostal
The ideas of how to impliment may need to be refined and reconsidered. It looks like a lot of studying and learning of international laws and treaties. I'm afraid I know nothing of these and so cannot offer you step by step goals you need to set to accomplish your objectives. I will pray the Lord will show you the best way forward. You will need to convince some people whose only interest is the dollar it will make them. May God bless you with this expertise.

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
It sound as though I did not believe the Lord working through us! No my dear brother, I'm just concerned with the blockage of God's will by Political Governments. Look, Daniel prayed to God for 21 days, God had sent His word but the Devil (King of Persia) prevented the Angel of the Lord. Dan. 10:12-14! In our country there is a very large increase to silently persecute the people of God. I really believe, God will not live us as orphans. God bless you in evry thing you're doing!

God Bless your mission with all of the provision you need,praying for you in Jesus Name

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoveJesusAndLive

Aug 1, 2015
✟15,331.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's a real nice website. These laws already exist in a lot of places though. I think it's a lot like the 'war against drugs'.. people are going to do what they want to do behind closed doors, till they do get caught. There's an interesting article here http://thinkprogress.org/health/201...an-trafficking-and-modern-slavery-in-america/ .. it's not just a 3rd world problem. As a woman who works, seriously, I can vouch for the fact that women are subjected to an awful lot of abuse that gets shoved under the rug.

Upvote 0

LoveJesusAndLive

Aug 1, 2015
✟15,331.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
and also, I hate to say it really I do, but I've experienced some really traumatic stuff at the hands of so-called Christian men who believe, more or less, that women should pretty much only be barefoot and pregnant or busy in the kitchen.. that's great advice 100 years ago perhaps but the world has changed and we are all struggling in it to survive and make ends meet, male and female.

Upvote 0