Jubilee (Lev 25:9-10) ties to 2017 paper

J

Johnny Appleseed

Jubilee Lev 25:9 Then shalt thou cause the trumpet of the jubile to sound on the tenth day of the seventh month, in the day of atonement shall ye make the trumpet sound throughout all your land.
Lev 25:10 And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.
Isa 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD (YHVH, Elohim) is upon me; because the YHVH hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
Isa 61:2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the YHVH, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn; Acceptible year of the Lord refers to Luke Paggage and Leviticus 25:9-10. He was telling us that HE is the Jubilee.
Which means that He is coming back in a year of Jubilee. Between now and 6000 years ago is 120 Jubilees.

Battle of Jerusalem and 2017 (Year of Jubilee)
The Battle of Jerusalem occurred during the British Empire's "Jerusalem Operations," against the Ottoman Empire, when fighting for the city developed from 17 November, continuing after the surrender until 30 December 1917, to secure the final objective of the Southern Palestine Offensive during the Sinai and Palestine Campaign of World War I. Before Jerusalem could be secured, two battles were recognised by the British as being fought in the Judean Hills to the north and east of the Hebron–Junction Station line. These were the Battle of Nebi Samwill from 17 to 24 November and the Defence of Jerusalem from 26 to 30 December 1917. They also recognised within these Jerusalem Operations, the successful second attempt on 21 and 22 December 1917 to advance across the Nahr el Auja, as the Battle of Jaffa, although Jaffa had been occupied as a consequence of the Battle of Mughar Ridge on 16 November.[1]
This series of battles was successfully fought by the British Empire's XX Corps, XXI Corps, and the Desert Mounted Corps against strong opposition from the Yildirim Army Group's Seventh Army in the Judean Hills and the Eighth Army north of Jaffa on the Mediterranean coast. The loss of Jaffa and Jerusalem, together with the loss of 50 miles (80 km) of territory during the Egyptian Expeditionary Force (EEF) advance from Gaza, after the capture of Beersheba, Gaza, Hareira and Sheria, Tel el Khuweilfe and the Battle of Mughar Ridge constituted a grave setback for the Ottoman Army and the Ottoman Empire.[2]
As a result of these victories, British Empire forces captured Jerusalem and established a new strategically strong fortified line. This line ran from well to the north of Jaffa on the maritime plain, across the Judean Hills to Bireh north of Jerusalem, and continued eastwards of the Mount of Olives. With the capture of the road from Beersheba to Jerusalem via Hebron and Bethlehem, together with substantial Ottoman territory south of Jerusalem, the city was secured. On 11 December, General Edmund Allenby respectfully entered the Old City on foot through the Jaffa Gate instead of horse or vehicles to show respect for the holy city. He was the first Christian in many centuries to control Jerusalem, which is a very important site for many faiths. The Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, David Lloyd George described the capture as "a Christmas present for the British people." Allenby remarked, "The wars of the crusaders are now complete". The battle was a great moral victory for the British Empire.
No links because you have to look it up.
1917 (Jubilee) + 1967 (Jubilee) = 2017.

The next possible date for YHVH is 2067. Do you get the message now. The number 50/70 has to line up for YHVH's return I don't even know your Jesus. Your Jesus has no meaning behind his name. Mine has: Yeshua (my salvation), YHVH (behold the hands, behold the nails) Aleph-Tav (Head odf the cross) Aleph (Head, first, beginning, Elohim), Tav (Cross, last, end). AT is mentioned 600 times in the Torah (5 Books of Moses) and 2000 times total in the Tanakh.

Here is the beginning of the article which you killed by your actions.
For me, this has been one of the most rewarding articles to put together. It has been in the making for seven years. The supporting material for this article is 1500 pages+ on Leviticus 23 which most of you know is a contract. The other chapter which is tied to Lev. 23 is Lev. 25 which is also a contract.

Feast Days and God Creation-Millennium 3986 BC
BC-7000 AD.

Why are Feast Days important to God?

Genesis 4th Day 1:14-19. The Sun, Moon, Stars are for signs and seasons.

Here's the list of God's doings and they all connect to Sabbaths (Lev 23, 25) God's Biblical Calendar as you know is what God follows. So His Sabbaths are important to Him
Gen 2:1-3 And He rested on the 7th day --Sabat We Messianics say Shabat Shalom. (Have a restful sabbath).

For the Son of Man is even the Lord of the Sabbath (Matt 12:8; Mark 2:28; Lk 6:5).

God's Biblical Calendar
Lev 23:1 And the LORD (YHVH) spake unto Moses, saying,
Lev 23:2 Speak unto the children of Israel(12 tribes, Christians, Messianics), and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts.

You Christians are a part of Israel, so what applies to them applies to you.
YEshua has to follow this contract to the letter. Since He followed it, I chose to follow it as a dress rehersal because when I get to Heaven, I will be doing it for real. I will get to eat the Passover with Him. I will get to sleep under His tabernacle.

Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy. This is a forever command. It never goes away. When we get to Heaven, we will have to keep it.

My sheep know my name.My name is YHVH, AT. You follow a Jesus that I don't even know.
You get baptized under the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. This is a trinity term foreign to the Torah. My Torah (AT) is Elohim's Biblical Instructions before leaving the earth. Folks, you will be judged by His Torah whether you kept it or not and that includes the 4th command.
In the Brit (NT), AT says: If you love me, keep my commandments. Seven times in Deuteronomy, it says: Keep my Commandments. The blessings and Curses is found in Deut 28 if you don't keep it.
Due to keeping Sunday, you show that you do not love AT. You would rather love the Lawlessone than AT. You would rather follow the lawlessone than AT.
You say that the Law was nailed to the cross so we don't have to follow it. Since you like to use CR to your notes. Here is one. Matt 5:17-18. The word fulfilled means in Hebrew: Making meanings and understandings more clear. Fulfilled means everything from Genesis to Revelation has to be fulfilled. Some believe fulfilled means that it is done away with. AT says He came not to abolish it (this means it is not done away with)
V.18 paraphrased. Once the millennium is over then the Torah is fulfilled. Is it done away with? We shall see. We may even have a new one to follow.

Here is one that is not in the 2017 paper.
Annual Sabbaths
3986 B.C. Month 7 1st Day (Aug 24, Sunday) Creation.
Day 6 of Creation. Man must account for his fulfillment of the Five Books of the Torah.

The information from the top of 2017 to the bottom covers 6000 years of History in a nutshell.
The article 2017 which you killed covers His days.
That article which you destroyed with your hatred was about his days of fulfilling the important days to Him which ties into the 7th day and the fourth day.

Guys, wake up. I warned you but yet you are deaf and dumb