lucky wife
Dec 27, 2003
USA
✟28,950.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ahhh... the failings of motherhood. Shannons children sing the Litany of the Saints in Latin in bed. Joseph sings... Beyonce and JayZ.

To my defence, I did not know it was Beyonce. To Bills discredit... he did. *LOL* Here is the story. When Joseph falls or drops some thing, mommy and daddy often say 'uh oh'. For some reason, from somewhere, I got this whole 'uh oh uh oh uh oh-oh-oh-oh' melody in my head when doing that one day. I blame the fact that I was teaching highschool around the time this number came along and I must have picked it up from my students.
When Joseph started to repeat the 'uh oh' melody, it was very cute. His first song. I mentioned out loud to my wonderful husband that I wish I knew what it was. He mentioned Beyonce. I looked it up today on Youtube. "Uh oh!" is right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEYmflIicKQ

Reactions: D'Ann

colleen

We are an Easter people!
Mar 8, 2002
✟21,098.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
LOL!!!! That's awesome. At least he wasn't singing, "If you liked it you should have put a ring on it" (one of her other songs) and he could definitely been humming to way worse Jay z songs. What a great memory. You can thoroughly embarass him someday by telling his first girlfriend that his first song was a Beyonce song!

Reactions: D'Ann
Upvote 0

isabella1

All is in God's hand!
Nov 23, 2007
Home
✟20,118.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I just noticed the video. Oh my gosh!! He is so adorable.
And look at your pic Colleen in your sig! Now that is a priceless pic. We get a chance at seeing your unborn precious baby! Thank you for sharing this blessed event with us too. :angel::)

Upvote 0

colleen

We are an Easter people!
Mar 8, 2002
✟21,098.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:) I really like pregnology's tickers. I like seeing what my baby might look like if I could see it. We went to the doctor's last week, and I was hoping to find out the sex. Our baby had other plans though :). So we will wait and hope we can find out at our 20 week appointment in Feb.

Upvote 0

isabella1

All is in God's hand!
Nov 23, 2007
Home
✟20,118.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:) I really like pregnology's tickers. I like seeing what my baby might look like if I could see it. We went to the doctor's last week, and I was hoping to find out the sex. Our baby had other plans though :). So we will wait and hope we can find out at our 20 week appointment in Feb.
Oh, i'm sorry. And here I thought this was your sonogram pic. He He.:blush:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ShannonMcCatholic

I swallowed a bug
Feb 2, 2004
✟30,743.00
Faith
Catholic
Oh my gosh that is soooo, sooo funny! I love it! And well- my kids...<shifty eyes>. When I was reading Dostoyevsky a little while ago I asked if anyone had seen my book and one of them brought it over and said "Here's your freakin' Idiot, Mom". LOL! Me thinks too much Napoleon Dynamite, might not be a good thing.

Ohhh I LOVE the video.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.