johnwilson1973 new member

Jun 17, 2006
✟7,635.00
Faith
Baptist
Hi team. Pleased to meet you all. I'm a Kiwi living in Brisbane and I'm searching for God in a world with many Faces and beliefs so if you're up for it I would like to share with you some of the things we have learned about religion and God and try to shine some light in such a mentally dark different place.

I am looking for a book with the dead sea scrolls literature can anyone help?

I wonder also why Christians think God only blesses Christians. In light of what Jesus said, " love God with all your heart and your nieghbour as I have loved you" To me this seems pretty much like God lives through all and we are guided ny devine power with authority, not dividedness which satan brings about. In other words, how can we love our neighbour if we are only loving people with the condition that they adhere to a system of belief not love Himself who is God?

Reactions: Bro_Sam

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
johnwilson1973 said:
Hi team. Pleased to meet you all. I'm a Kiwi living in Brisbane and I'm searching for God in a world with many Faces and beliefs so if you're up for it I would like to share with you some of the things we have learned about religion and God and try to shine some light in such a mentally dark different place.

I am looking for a book with the dead sea scrolls literature can anyone help?

I wonder also why Christians think God only blesses Christians. In light of what Jesus said, " love God with all your heart and your nieghbour as I have loved you" To me this seems pretty much like God lives through all and we are guided ny devine power with authority, not dividedness which satan brings about. In other words, how can we love our neighbour if we are only loving people with the condition that they adhere to a system of belief not love Himself who is God?
Hello and Welcome

We are proud you joined our family.
May your time here be spent well.

May all your questions be answered.
May support be found in abundance.

Please visit often and bring all your friends.

You will find the most wonderful refreshments provided free.

I pray your cup will be full and running over with:

Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness and faithfulness.

May the Grace and Mercy of our,
Lord, Jesus Christ
be with your spirit.

Upvote 0

JulianaTheory

Feel worthless? To God, U were worth One Jesus!
Aug 2, 2005
Texas
✟30,651.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Welcome to the forums! I hope you discover nothing but truth from this site! Hugs!
screensaver.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums