Jill Stein Slams Hillary Clinton’s ‘Disturbing’ Laughter at Lynching of African Ruler

LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hillary Clinton disturbing laugh.jpg

by JULIA HAHN 23 Oct 2016

Green Party presidential nominee Jill Stein blasted Hillary Clinton’s “laughter at the lynching of an African ruler” as “disturbing,” referring to a 2011 CBS video clip of Clinton laughing about the death of Muammar Gaddafi. More

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: brinny

LivingWordUnity

May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Sounds like desperation that an avowed conservative Trump supporter would be shilling for Stein.
I agree with Stein in what she's saying about foreign policy. I wasn't always a Trump supporter. I voted for Cruz in the primaries. And during the primaries I gave Bernie Sanders credit for having a better plan for Syria than Hillary Clinton.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LivingWordUnity

May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Despicable.

i don't care who he was, his demise should never be laughed at and/or celebrated like that.

God have mercy.

He was a bad guy, but what they did to him was very barbaric. It was evil.

• Winner
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
He was a bad guy, but what they did to him was very barbaric. It was evil.

i agree.

it was smacking of overkill of the worst kind.

Strange.

And then to laugh about it is just obscene.

The word that comes to mind is "wanton".

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Despicable.

i don't care who he was, his demise should never be laughed at and/or celebrated like that.

God have mercy.

How many tears did you personally shed when you learned of Gaddafi's demise? How many Americans cheered upon hearing of the deaths of Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden?

Give me a flipping break.

crying2.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
How many tears did you personally shed when you learned of Gaddafi's demise? How many Americans cheered upon hearing of the deaths of Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden?

Give me a flipping break.

crying2.gif

i didn't celebrate the demise of any of them. it was heartbreaking what happened to them. There was something seriously amiss with all of it.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,234,510.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Sounds like desperation that an avowed conservative Trump supporter would be shilling for Stein.
A stopped clock is correct twice a day. Stein got it right on this.We should not be thrilled with the death of an enemy. It might be necessary to kill someone but it is sick to gloat over it. Jill Stein isn't my candidate either, but I'd rather have her as president than Hillary Clinton. I don't trust Hillary in matters of war and peace. Oh, and I'm NOT a Trump supporter in any way, shape, or form. I voted absentee already for Evan .McMullen. In choosing to vote for him I looked at all of the other candidates, including Stein.

You list yourself as a Humanist. Christians are to look at other human beings as made in the image and likeness of God, treated with dignity no matter who they are. Killing Gaddafi may have been necessary. I'm not sure that it was absolutely necessary. But it was wrong to joke about it. Awfully wrong. It goes to character.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Laughing at the death of a brutal dictator is wrong but suggesting to kill the innocent families of terrorists is A-ok! :doh:

No one's death should be laughed at.

• Agree
Reactions: MorkandMindy
Upvote 0